旅游英语常用语

发布时间:2018-07-02 11:14:36

reserve预订   hotel 旅馆   single 单人的   double 双人的

bath洗澡   include 包括   registration 登记,注册 inn 旅店

front desk 前台,服务台   charge 收费   elevator 电梯   tip 小费

recommend推荐,介绍   nearby 附近

I’d like to reserve a room in your hotel. 我想在贵店预订一个房间。

For what dates 预订日期是哪一天?

From April 14th to April 17th. 414日到417日。

What kind of room do you have in mind? 你要哪种房间?

I’d like a single room,please. 一个单人房间。

Double or single room? 要双人间还是单人间?

I want a single room with a private bath. 我要一个有独立卫生间的单间。

Howlong do you plan to stay here? 你打算在这住多久?

Two daysfrom Saturday to Sunday. 两天,周六和周日。

May I have your name and phone numbersir?您的姓名和电话?

My name is Wang Shan, my phone number is 33600111. 我叫王珊,电话是33600111

Is there a charge for extra beds 外加床铺要付钱吗?

Yes.It’s18% of total. 是的,是房价的18%

Have you made a reservation 你有预订吗?

Would you please fill out this form?请填这张表,好吗?

I’d like a single room with bath. 我想要个带浴室的单人间。

Please wake me up at six tomorrow morning. 请在明早6点钟叫醒我。

I’d like to leave tomorrow morning. 我打算明早离开。

A double roomplease. 请给我一间双人房。

By the way, I’d like a quiet room away from the street if that is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

I’d like a room with a sea view. 我想要个窗户朝海的房间。

Does the price include breakfast?价钱包括早餐吗?

Anymeals included? 包括餐费吗?Can I have my bill? 给我账单好吗?

Do you have any vacancies?你们有空房吗?

Do you have a cheaper room?你们有便宜一点的房间吗?

My family and I have reservations here until the 17th. 我和家人已经预定了房间,住到17日。

That’s correct. 是的。

We’ve reserved two adjacent rooms with twin beds. Is that satisfactory?我们留了两间相连的房间,每间有两张单人床。您看可以吗?

That would be great.那好极了。

Would you please fill out this form?请填这张表,好吗?

Certainly.Oh,by the way ,I’d like to confirm the room charge per night. 好。哦,对了,我想知道一下每天的房租是多少?

Yesthe rate is $40 for each night plus tax and service charge.

是的,房租每晚40美元,税款和服务费另加。

Can I have a double room for tonight please?我想租一个双人房间今天晚上住,不知道有没有?

Sorrysir. All our rooms are fully occupied. 对不起,先生。所有的房间全部订满了。

driver’slicense 驾驶执照mileage 里程数compact 小型汽车

rentinga Vehicle 租车van 敞篷车,旅行车gallon 加仑

What kind of car do you have? 你们有什么样式的车?

We have MazdaHondaand Nissan. 我们有马自达,本田和日产。

What kind of model do you have in mind? 您要哪种样式的车?

A compact car. I just want to drive around the city. 小轿车,我只想在城里转一转。

How much is it to rent an economy car?租一辆经济型小轿车多少钱?

One hundred and eighty yuan a day or one thousand a week,unlimited mileage. 180元一天或者1000元一星期,没有路程限制。

Do I have to return the car here? 我得在这里还车吗?

You may return it to our branch anywhere. 你可以在任何一家我们的分店还车。

I would like to return the rental car. 我来还租的车。

May I get the keys and see some ID? 请把钥匙给我,并给我看你的证件,好吗?

Where are you going to return it? 您打算在哪里还车?

I will return it here. 我就到这里还车。May I help you ? 您要租车吗?

Yes,I’d like to rent an automatic sedan. 是的,我想租辆自动换档车。

I’d like to have full insurance.How much is it per day ?我想投全部险,每日收费是多少?

That will be 7 dollars per day. 每天7美元。

I’d like to rent middle-sized car. 我想租辆中型车。

Yessir. May I see your driver’s license?没问题。可以看一下您的驾驶执照吗?

Do you have an international driving license 你有国际驾照吗?

Luxurymid-size or compact?是要豪华型,中型还是小型车?

Can you tell me about the cost of a rental?你能告诉我租车的费用是多少吗?

What about mileage and gas 那里程跟汽油怎么算?

Do you want the additional comprehensive insurance coverage?您要附加综合险吗?

The car has a full tank now.Bring it back with a full tank.

车子的油箱现在是满的,还车时请加满油。

I’d like to rent a car for a week. 我想要租一辆车,租一个星期。

Do I pay for gasoline?我需自付汽油费吗?

Isa deposit necessary?需要缴纳保证金吗?

How much is it per day with a one week term?租一星期每天要多少钱呢?

Do you offer any discounts?可以打折吗?

How much does insurance cost?保险费要多少?

How would you like to rent a bicycle today. 你要租自行车游览吗?

A half day is four hoursa full day is anytime before 8:00 p.m.Each bike half day is 5 dollars,for a fullday 10.A lock and key come with each bicycle.

半天是4个小时,一天是租到晚上8点前,一辆自行车半天是5美元,一天是10美元。每辆自行车都附有一把锁和钥匙。

I’ll need your driving license and a deposit of $300.Please fill out these forms.The total will be $599. 我需要你的驾照和300美元的订金。请填写这些表格。总价是599美元。

Of course. Here are my passport and international Driver’s License.

当然可以。这是护照和国际驾驶执照。

OKsir. You’ve to pay a deposit of $20first. 好的,先生。你得先交20美元押金。

Do you have a drop-off service?你们提供在别处还车的服务吗?

NoI’m sorry. You have to return it to the company. 抱歉,不提供。你得到本处来还车。

I see. I would like to buy insurance. 我知道了,我想买保险。

Yes.It’s only $2 a day extra for full insurance coverage. 好的。全保每天多收2美元。

Nowmake a note here if you find any dents or scratches.

好,要是你找到任何划痕或刮伤的,就在这儿注明一下。

Wellit all looks pretty gooduh,there’s small scratch right here. 啊,看着都很不错,呃,这儿有一个小道刮伤。

Ok,just mark that on the form, and that way, we know when you return the car that you didn’t cause the damage.

好,请在表格上注明一下,这样一来,等你还车的时候我们就知道你没有把车弄坏了。

Good.Now,here’s the key—and take a look inside and make sure everything’s working allright.

好,现在给你钥匙,让你到里面看看,确认一下每样东西是否都运行正常。

Okay…Hey,it’s got a full tank of gas! 好的,嘿,油箱里的油加得满满的!

Yes,we fill all the cars before they leave. But be sure you bring it back filled.

对,车辆离开前我们都把油加满的。不过,你还车的时候也得把它加满。

distance距离 direction 方向

subway地铁 cross 十字路口

corner街角,角落 square 广场

building建筑物;大楼 fork 岔路

station车站 landmark路牌 straight 直地,径直地

Excuse me,can you tell me where the post office is?打扰一下,请问邮局在哪儿?

It’s on the Fifth Avenue.在第五大街。

Excuse me,which bus should I take to go to Wood Cinema?

打扰一下,去伍德影院应该坐哪路车?

You can take Bus No.11.It’s very convenient. 您可以坐11路。很方便。

Can you direct me to Holiday Inn? 您指给我去假日饭店的路好吗?

Cross the street and walk two blocks west. You can’t miss it. 穿过街道,向西走两个街区就到了。

Can you show me the way to the nearest hospital 请问到最近的医院怎么走?

Walk straight on. Cross the street at the second traffic light. You can’t miss it.

一直往前走,在第二个交通灯那儿过马路就到了。

Where’s the centre of town ,please? 请问市中心在哪儿?

Go straight ahead. It takes ten minutes to walk. 一直向前走。走路只要10分钟。

How do I get to the railroad station?我该如何去火车站?

We are completely lost. 我们迷路了。

Please point out where I am on this map. 请指出我现在在地图上的哪里?

Can you show me where it is on this map? 你能告诉我它在地图上的哪里吗?

Let me take you there. 我带你去。

OK.Excuse me.May I ask where we are now? 好啊。对不起,请问我们现在是在什么地方?

We’re going to the post office.How can we get there? 我们去邮局,应该怎样走呢?

I’m looking for the nearest subway station.Does this road lead to it ?

我在找最近的地铁站。这条路通向那儿吗?

I’m afraid not.Have you got a map? I can show you on the map.

恐怕不行。你有地图吗?我可以在地图上指给你看。

Excuse me!对不起,打搅一下。May I help you ? 需要我帮忙吗?

What’s this street? 这条街是什么街?This is MadsonStreet.这是麦迪逊大街。

Would you show me where we are on this map? 你能给我指明它在地图上的位置吗?

WellI think we’re right here. 好的,我们现在在这个位置。

I see. I’m looking for O & M Advertising Company.我知道了。我正在找奥美广告公司。

Then,turn right at that corner. You can’t miss it .你可以在拐角处右转。你不会错过的。

Thankyou so much. 非常感谢。You’re welcome. 不客气。

Something lost 东西遗失

Is anything missing? 有东西不见了吗?

I can’t find my passport!我的护照找不到了!

What’s in the bag ? 包里面有什么?

My camera and clothes are in it. 里面有我的照相机和衣物。

Where did you leave it ? 我把它落在哪儿了?

I think I left it at the cashier. 我认为我把它落到收银台上了。

My bag is missing. 我的包不见了。Maybe someone took it by mistake. 也许有人拿错了。

My purse was stolen. 我的钱包被偷了。

I left my bag in the taxi. 我的袋子掉在出租车上了。

It’s a black overnight bag. 那是个黑色的旅行包。

About100 dollars in cash and my credit card are in it. 里面有约100美元现金和信用卡。

What kind of bag ? 什么样的袋子?What’s in it ?里面有什么?

Could you fill out this form? 请你把这张表填一下好吗?

Please write down your contact address here. 请把你在本地的联络地址写上。

Can you describe it 你能描述一下吗?

What seems to be the trouble?你哪里不舒服?

I haver a headache, a serious sore throat,and a cough.

我头痛,嗓子也很痛,而且还咳嗽。

I have sharp stomachache,doctor.医生,我的肚子疼得厉害。

How about your appetite?你的胃口怎样?

How many tablets do I have to take each time?我每次得服用几片药?

Two for adults,and one for children after every meal.成人两片,儿童一片,饭后服用。

Have you got a fever?您发烧吗?

Are you allergic to penicillin?您对青霉素过敏吗?

When did the pain start?什么时候开始疼的?

I have a pain in my stomach.我胃痛。

I’m feeling dizzy now.现在我感到头晕。

I think I have caught a bad cold.我想我患了重感冒。

My eyes hurt.我的眼睛痛。

Well,I am going to take your temperature.我来给您量体温。

Please lie on the bed.请躺在床上。

I have been throwing up since yesterday.我从昨天开始呕吐。

Is it serious,doctor?严重吗?医生?

How much is the fee?费用多少?

Does it include the cost of the medicine?包括药的费用吗?

I have an appointment at 10:00.我预约的时间是十点。

Please fill this out. We ask for payment before you see the doctor. Your charge will be $20.00 for a first yisit.

请填一下这张表,我们这儿先交费后看病,第一次必须交20美元。

Keep yourself warm and have a good rest. This is your medicine. Take it according to the prescription.

注意保暖和多休息。这是您的药。请按处方说明用药。

Yes. I have a prescription from my doctor. Can you fill it for me?

我的医生给了我一个处方,你能给我配药吗?

Your prescription is ready. Just follow the directions on the bottle.

你的处方配好了。按照瓶子上的指示做就行。

taxi 出租车fare 费用meter 表(仪表)change 零钱

journey 旅行 trip 旅行entrance 入口

luggage 行李

How long will it take to get there?要多长时间能到那儿?

Oh,It’s only about twenty miuutes’ drive.坐车约20分钟。

Can you take me to the airport?请到飞机场,好吗?

Yes,sir.好的,先生。

Can I help you with your luggage?我能帮您提行李吗?

No,thanks.I’d rather keep this case with me.不用了,谢谢。我还是自己带吧?

How much is it?多少钱?It’s 12 dollars.12美元。

May I have a receipt?请给我收据好吗?

Just a moment…Here you are.请稍候……给您。

Do you know what the fare will be ?你知道车费是多少吗?

Whatever the meter says.照计程表算。

Please pull in round the corner.请在拐角停车。

Can you tell me where I can take a taxi ?你能告诉我在哪儿乘出租车吗?

The railway station,please.请到火车站。

Please stop by the roadside.请靠路边停下。

All right.Would you please help me put my baggage in the trunk?

好吧。你能帮我把行李放在行李箱里吗?

But I prefer the meter.还是开计程表吧。

Do you use the merer?你使用计价器吗?

I wonder when it'll clear up.不知道什么时候能放晴。

The weatherman says it’ll still last for four more days at least.

预报说这种天气至少还要持续四天。

Whata price! Lower it,please!这么高的价格!请降点。

Doyou have a receipt?你有发票吗?

Howmuch discount will you offer?你能打几折?

Howabout twenty percent off?八折怎么样?

steak牛排business 商业午餐salad 色拉chicken and rice 鸡排饭

beefnoodle牛肉面fast food 快餐

Whenyou need the table?您要订什么时候的位子?

TheFriday.这周五。

MayI take your order?请您点菜好吗?

Bringthe menu,please.请拿菜单给我。

Whatwould you like to order?你要点什么菜?

What’sthe special today?今天的特色菜是什么?

Welcometo McDonald's.Can I take your order?

欢迎来麦当劳餐厅.你要点儿什么?

Hi,I’dlike a hamburger and an apple pie.嗨,我要一个汉堡包和一个苹果派。

What’stoday’s special?今天的特色菜是什么?

Couldyou show me my bill?你能给我看看账单吗?

Shallwe see the menu,please?请给我们看一下菜单好吗?

Doyou have a table for two?有两人的桌子吗?

Yes,sir.Thisway,please.有的,先生,请这边走。

I’llhave a green salad.What about you,Jack?

我要一份蔬菜色拉。你呢,杰克?

Agreen salad and a steak.一份蔬菜色拉和一份牛排。

Haveyou got a reservation,sir?先生,你们预订了吗?

Howlong do I have to wait?我得等多久?

Therewill be a wait of about twenty minutes.大约要等20分钟。

Wehave a table for you now.Follow me ,please.现在有位置了,请跟我来。

Pleases it here. Here is the menu.Can I take your order now.

请坐这儿。这是菜单。现在可以点菜吗?

doinglaundry 洗衣服

washingmachine 洗衣机dirty 脏的 clean干净的

Goodmorning, we have some laundry to be done.

早上好,我们有一些衣服要洗。

Certainly,sir.好的,先生。

Would you like to dry clean all of these clothes ?

你要干洗所有的衣服吗?

No.I’d like these trousers to be washed in cold water.

不,我想要这条裤子用冷水洗。

When can I have my clothes back?我什么时候能拿回衣服?

Express service or same-day?快洗还是当天取呢?

Is there a dry cleaners near here?请问附近有干洗店吗?

You could get it tomorrow morning.明天早上来取。

Please attach this claim tag. 要附上这个标签。

Your boarding pass,sir.这是你的登记证,先生。

Which gate?几号门?Gate eight. 8号门。

Could you show me the way to my seat?您能带我去我的座位吗?

Followme ,please.跟我来。

You can put your bags on the rack over your head.Now,fasten your safety belt.

您可以放在您头顶的行李架上。现在请系紧您的安全带。

Where is the rest room? 卫生间在哪儿?

May I put my bag on the rack?我可以把旅行袋放在架子上吗?

Are you going to serve lunch on the plane?你们飞机上提供午餐吗?

Yes,about half an hour after we take off.

是的,起飞后大约半小时就供应了。

No animal,food or plant products?你没带动物、食品或是植物之类的东西吗?

No.Don’t you want to check my baggage?没带。你不检查我的行李吗?

Do you have anything to declare?你有什么要申报的吗?

No,Idon’t.没有。

Would you open this suit case,please?请你打开手提箱好吗?

Sure.当然可以。

Are these yours?这些是你的东西吗?

Yes,these are my personal effects.是的,这些是我的个人物品。

Are you here for business or leisure?你来这儿是出差还是消遣?

For leisure.来消遣的。

What are you declaring?你申报什么?

Just my camera and personal things.我只有相机和个人物品。

May I see your passport,disembarkation card and customs form?

我可以看一下你的护照、入境申请表和海关申报单吗?

What’s in this container?里面是什么?

I have nothing to declare.我没有要申报的东西。

Sir,do you have anything to declare?先生,您有什么东西要申报的吗?

What about this camera? It’s for my personal use.

这个照相机呢? 这是我的个人用品。

The first carton is duty free.From the second,you have to pay tax.

可以带一条免税烟,两条以上都得付税。

After paying the dutyOK.You can go through.Don’t forget the declaration form.

(付完税后)好了。你可以通过了。别忘了带上这张申报单,

Give it to the Custom Officer standing at the exit.把它交给站在出口处的人。

purchase购买storage保管check检查personal私人的

counter柜台package 包裹customs 海关

Where should I go through customs?去哪儿做海关检查?

You should go to the third floor.您应该去三层。

Where can I go through entry formalities?在哪儿可以办理入境手续?

Follow me ,please.请跟我来。

What do I have to show you?我要向你出示什么?

Just your passport,please.只用出示您的护照就可以了。

Would you please show me your passport and papers?

请让我看看您的护照和证件好吗?

Certainly.Here is my passport with visa and here are the other papers.

好的。这是我的护照和签证,这是其他证件。

Where should I put my luggage for inspection?我要把行李拿到哪儿检查?

Just put it on the table,please.把行李放在桌上就行了。

Howlong do you plan to stay ?你计划呆多久?

Have you finished filling out your declarations?你填完申报表了吗?

No,I haven’t got any dutiable things with me .不,我没带任何需要交税的东西。

I’m here as a tourist.我是以游客身份旅行的。

I’ll stay in America for about ten days.我要在美国10天左右。

What is this form for?这表格是用来做什么的?

Do you have the Immigration Card and the Customs Declaration Form?

你有入境卡和海关申报单吗?

Yes,I do. This is the Immigration Card and here’s the Customs Declaration Form.

有。这是入境卡,这是海关申报单。

Yes.Are you going outside for sightseeing?是的,您是出国旅行吗?

Isee.Have you got any contraband in your luggage?

我知道了,在您的行李里有违禁物品吗?

No,sir.Justa few personal belongings .没有,先生。只是些私人物品。

Hello,sir,can you come and open your bag please? I have to inspect it .

您好,先生。您能到这边来,并把您的包打开吗?我要检查一下您的包。

I can’t find my luggage.我找不到我的行李了。

Could you describe your luggage?能描述一下您的行李吗?

Please fill out this form.请填好这张表格。

Could you please deliver the suitcase to my hotel as soon as you’ve located it ?

请你们一旦找到手提箱,就立即送到我入住的饭店。

May I have the name of your hotel,please?

告诉我您所住酒店的名称。

application申请,申请表 apple 申请 address 地址

inquiry询问 visa 签证

Passportand Embarkation Card,please. 请出示护照和登机牌。

Hereyou are,sir. 给你。

May I see your passport,please? 我可以看看你的护照吗?

Of course.Here you are. 当然可以,给你。

Howlong do you intend to stay in the Tailand? 你打算在泰国呆多久?

reservation预订,预约 domestic 国内的(如国内到达包含此单词)

baggage行李 reserve 预订 seat 座位

economy经济舱位 cancel 取消,撤销

byway of 途经,经过one-way 单程 round/return 往返,返程

Hello,may I help you? 您好,我能为您效劳吗?

Yes,please.I’d like to book a ticket from Beijing to BANGKOK.我想预订一张从北京曼谷的机票。

When do you want to leave? 您想哪天走?

Today,Asearly as possible. 今天,而且要尽早。

ChinaAirlines. May I help you? 中国航空公司,我能为您效劳吗?

Yes.I’d like to reconfirm my flight reservation. 是的,我想确认我预订的航班。

Could you tell me your flight number,please? 请告诉我您的航班号。

MU162,leavingBeijing at 10:00 a.m.August 27th.

MU162,827日上午10点离开北京。

Willthis be a one-way trip? 你要单程票吗?

No,roundtrip back to BeiJingon January 3d. 我要往返票,13日飞回北京。

Goodmorning,Shanghai Airways,can I help you?

上午好!这里是上海航空公司,能为您效劳吗?

Goodmorning.I’d like to book a seat a flight from Shanghai to Bangkok on July5th,please.上午好!我想订一张75日从上海飞往曼谷的机票。

Would you like a morning or an afternoon flight? 上午的航班还是下午的航班?

Morningflight,please. 上午的航班。

I’d like to cancel my reservation on Flight AK071 to Bangkok on the 23rd.My name is Eric.

我想取消23日的去曼谷的AK 071次航班的预订票。我的名字是埃里。

Just a moment ,please.Thank you for waiting. I’ve cancelled your reservation.

请稍等。谢谢,让您久等了。我已取消了您的预订票。

I want to confirm my reservation. 我想要确认机位。

Is this the right counter for CAL Flight 706? 请问这是华航706班机的柜台吗?

I prefer a window seat. 我比较喜欢靠窗的位置。

I want a seat in the non-smoking section. 我想坐在非吸烟区。

Do you have any non-stop flight ? 你们有直达的航班吗?

Can you arrange a connecting flight for conomy? 您要头等舱还是经济舱?

Do you want a one-way trip ticket or a round trip ticket?

您是要单程机票还是往返机票?

Please notify me if there is any cancellation. 如果取消航班,请通知我。

counter柜台 receipt 收据,收条 baggage (美)行李 scale

overweight超重 aisle 走廊 aisle seat 靠走道的座位

window seat 靠窗座位 carry-on 随身携带的

boarding card 登机牌(证) air sick 晕机 take off 起飞

Please show me seat 32A. 请告诉我32A的座位在哪里。

Step this way,please. 请走这边。

Your ticket,please.Do you have bags to check in?

请出示您的票。您有包药检查吗?

Here are my bags.Can I take this as a carry-on ?

这些是我的包。我可以把这个作为随身物品吗?

What’s the weight limit? 限重多少?

15kg. 15公斤。

Which gate shall I go ? 我在哪个门登机?

The flight will board around 8:00 a.m.at Gate 5. 5门,航班将在上午8点登机。

Where is the rest-room? 卫生间在哪儿?

Behind that curtain.You can use it after taking off.

在那个帘子后边。飞机起飞后,您才可以用。

Could you direct me to my seat ?

您能告诉我我的座位在哪里吗?

Sure.Yourboarding pass,please 好,请出示您的登机牌。

What are you checking in ? 你有行李托运吗?

Do you have any carry-on? 你有随身携带的行李吗?

Would you please put the bags in the scale ? 请你把行李放在秤上,好吗?

旅游英语常用语

相关推荐