《怦然心动》中英经典台词#(精选 )

发布时间:2020-07-06 17:03:07

《怦然心动》中英经典台词

  《怦然心动》中英经典台词

  他和我聊各式各样的事情

  He told me all sorts of things.

  比如他怎么找到一份运输干草的工作,比如他后悔自己没有完成大学学业

  Like how he got his first job delivering hay and how hed wished hed finished college.

  有天,他出人意料地问

  Then one day he surprised me.

  你和对门那个布莱斯是怎么回事啊?

  Whats going on with you and, uh, Bryce Loski?

  朱莉:啊?什么怎么回事啊?没什么啊

  What do you mean? Nothing.

  父:哦,那就好,是我想多了

  Oh, okay .My mistake.

  朱莉:你为什么这么想?

  Why would you even think that?

  父:没什么,只是你成天把他挂在嘴边

  No reason .Just that you...talk about him all the time.

  朱莉:我有吗?I do?

  父:是啊

  Mm-hm.

  朱莉:我不知道I

  dont know.

  我想是因为他那双眼睛,或者是他的微笑

  I guess its something about his eyes .Or maybe his smile.

  父:那他这个人如何?

  But what about him?

  朱莉:什么?

  What?

  父:你必须看到整体

  You have to look at the whole landscape.

  朱莉:什么意思?

  What does that mean?

  父:一幅画可不仅仅是它各个部分的简单组合

  A painting is more than the sum of its parts.

  一头牛只是一头牛

  A cow by itself is just a cow.

  草地只是一片长满青草和花朵的土地

  A meadow by itself is just grass,

  透过树枝的阳光,也不过是一束光线而已

  And the sun peeking through the trees is just a beam of light.

  但是你将它们组合在一起

  But you put them all together...

  却美的不可思议

  and it can be magic.

  爸爸的话,我一知半解

  I didnt really understand what he was saying

  直到有一天下午,我在那棵梧桐树上

  until one afternoon...when I was up in the sycamore tree.

  当时我是想取一个风筝

  I was rescuing a kite.

  风筝挂在很高的树上,我从未爬到那么高的地方

  It was a long way up ,higher than Id ever been.

  我爬得越高,风景就越发曼妙迷人

  And the higher I got ,the more amazed I was by the view.

  我感觉可以嗅到微风的芬芳,就像阳光和野草

  I began to notice how wonderful the breeze smelled .Like sunshine and wild grass.

  我忍不住深呼吸

  I couldnt stop breathing it in...

  让肺中充盈着我有生以来最美好的气息

  filling my lungs with the sweetest smell Id ever known.

  从那一刻起,那里就成为我最喜欢的地方

  From that moment on ,that became my spot.

  我可以坐在树上几个小时

  I could sit there for hours,

  看着这个世界

  Just looking out at the world.

  有时候,日落是粉红或紫色,

  Some days the sunsets would be purple and pink.

  有时候,橙色的余辉点燃地平线的晚霞

  And some days they were a blazing range...setting fire to the clouds on the horizon.

  就是在某个那样的日落中

  It was during one of those sunsets

  我开始明白我爸爸所说的“整体大于部分之和”

  that my fathers idea...of the whole being greater than the sum of its parts...moved from my head to my heart.

  有时候,我会起得特别早,只为了在树上看日出

  Some days I would get there extra early to watch the sunrise.

  就这样,我哭了整整两个星期

  I mustve cried for two weeks straight.

  虽然我仍坚持去学校

  Oh, sure, I went to school and did the best I could...

  但感觉什么事情都不重要

  but nothing seemed to matter.

  但无论我怎么做,我就是忘不了那棵树

  But no matter what I did ,I couldnt stop thinking about it.

  父:你还好吧

  are you okay

  朱莉:那只是棵树

  it was just a tree

  父:不,那不只是棵树

  no ,it wasnt just a tree

  我希望你永远不要忘记在树上的感觉

  i never want you to forget how you feel when you were up there.

  那幅画是我每天清晨醒来第一个看见的事物

  It was the first thing I saw every morning...

  也是我每天睡前看到的最后一件事物

  and the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.

  当我不再面对画落泪时

  And once I could look at it without crying...

  我看到的不再仅仅是一棵树

  I saw more than the tree

  我开始懂了在树上的那些时光对我的意义

  and what being up there meant to me.

  我觉得自己的世界观发生了变化

  I saw the day that my view of things around me started changing.

  禁不住想,我对布莱斯的感觉是不是也变了呢

  And I wondered ,did I still feel the same things about Bryce?

  外公:我们当中的有些人平庸,有些人像缎子一样光彩照人,有些人浮华于外表

  Some of us get dipped in flat...some in satin...some in gloss.

  但有一天,你会遇到一个如彩虹般灿烂的人

  But every once in a while...you find someone whos iridescent.

  当你遇到这个人,

  And when you do...

  其他人都只是浮云而已

  nothing will ever compare.

  我们边劳动边聊天

  And the whole time we worked ,we talked.

  他想知道关于那棵梧桐树的故事

  He wanted to know more about the sycamore tree.

  而且他完全明白“整体大于部分之和”的意思!

  He knew exactly what it meant about the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.

  他说这就和人一样

  He said it was the same with people

  但是,对于人而言,有时候“整体反而不如部分之和”

  but sometimes with people ,the whole could be less.

  我觉得这个观点很有趣

  I thought that was pretty interesting.

  我开始带着这一观点观察小学以来认识的同学

  I started looking at people Id known since elementary school...

  试着发现他们整个人是大于还是小于他们的各个部分之和

  trying to figure out if they were more or less than the sum of their parts.

  Chet说的对,大部分的人,整体而言都不如他们的各部分之和

  Chet was right. A lot of them were less.

  所有的同学中,只有布莱斯我不敢确定

  Of all my classmates, the one person I couldnt seem to place was Bryce.

  如果是以前,我肯定毫不犹豫地说,布莱斯一定是大于部分之和

  Until recently, I wouldve said with absolute certainty...

  但是现在,我不确定了. But now I wasnt so sure

最新文件 供参考 已改成word文本 方便更改

《怦然心动》中英经典台词#(精选 )

相关推荐