海外生存英语

发布时间:2020-04-01 12:54:11

海外生存英语



生存英语 Survival English

提纲 Outline

1. 向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议

Asking suggestion and help, express your interest and requirement in the restaurant

2. 餐厅预约及餐厅点餐基本点餐说法

booking and ordering in the restaurant

3. 在机场和飞机上

At the airport / on the plane

4. 问路

Asking the way

5.在酒店

In the hotel

6.观光

Sightseeing

7. 购物

Shopping

8. Seeing the doctor

看病

向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议

Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?

Where is the main area for restaurants?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?

Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?

Do you know of any restaurants open now?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?

I'd like to have some local food.

我想尝试一下当地食物。

Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?

最近的义大利餐厅在那里?



餐厅预约

(出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字)

Do I need a reservation?

我需要预约位子吗?

I'd like to reserve a table for three.

我想要预约3个人的位子。

We are a group of six.

我们共有6个人。

We’ll come around eight o'clock.

我们大约在8点到达。

How can I get there?

我要如何才能到达餐厅?

I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。

I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。

How long is the wait?

我们大概需要等多久?

Nine o'clock should be O.K.

9点应该没问题。

What do you have for today's special?

今天的推荐餐是什么?

It's O.K. Your name, please.

没问题。请给我你的名字。

My name is Jessica Yang.

我的名字是洁西卡•杨。

餐厅点餐基本点餐说法,适当询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得地道又满足



May I have a menu, please?

请给我菜单。

Do you have a menu in Chinese?

是否有中文菜单?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

May I see the wine list?

可否让我看看酒单?

May I order a glass of wine?

我可以点杯酒吗?

What kind of wine do you have?

餐厅有那几类酒?

I'd like to have some local wine

我想点当地出产的酒。

I'd like to have French red wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。

Could you recommend some good wine?

是否可建议一些不错的酒?

May I order, please?

我可以点餐了吗?

What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

I'm on a diet.

我正在节食中。

I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

How do you like your steak?

你的牛排要如何烹调?

Well done (medium/rare), please.

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

Check, please.

我要买单.

Is this card OK?

可以用此卡付帐吗?

Is the tax included?

含税吗?

Is the service charge included?

含服务费吗?

We want separate checks.

请分别结账.

How much is mine?

我那一份是多少钱呢?

Can I have a receipt?

请给我收据.



在机场和飞机上 At the airport / on the plane

Hello .Which way should I go?

Would you put this bag up there?

Is it OK to leave my baggage?

What did she say in the announcement?

Excuse me, but I think you're sitting in my seat.

This seat is non-smoking, isn’t it?

Can I change seats for a while?

Would you mind trading seats with me?

When are we taking-off?

When are we arriving in San Francisco?

Are we arriving on time?

What's the local time?

Excuse me, but I feel sick.

Do you have any medicine?

I feel cold.

I need some sleep.

Can I have a blanket?

What kind of soft drinks do you have?

Have you finished?

Oh, thank you. I enjoyed it.

No, not yet.

Could you clear the table?

问路 Asking the way

1 Can you tell me where Third Avenue is?

2 Excuse me. Could you please tell me the way to St. Paul's Cathedral?

3 Excuse me .Could you tell me where the nearest men's room is?

4 Is it far to walk?

5 Is this the way to railway station?

6 What street is this?

7 Would you please tell me how to get to this address?

8 Go straight and turn left.

9 Go straight along this street to the traffic lights.

10 Go straight on, and then take the first turn on the left.

11 I think it's opposite the post office.

12 It's just across the street.

13 It'll take you about ten minutes to get there.

14 It's about five minutes' walk.

15 It's only three blocks away.

在酒店 In the hotel

hotel     大旅馆

motel     汽车旅馆

Suite     大套房

presidential suite 总统套房

single    单人房

double    双人房

Vacancy   空房

vacancy available  尚未客满

full      客满

Reservation, please.

  我想订房间.

Any rooms available for tonight?

  今晚有空房吗?

A twin room with shower, please.

  我想要一间带淋浴设备并有两张单人床的双人房.

How much for one night?

  住一个晚上要多少钱呢?

Do you have a less expensive room?

  有更便宜的房间吗?

With breakfast?

  供应早餐吗?

Three nights, please.

  我打算住三个晚上.

I'll arrive at your hotel around nine in the evening.

  大概晚上9点左右到达饭店.

My name is David. I’d like to cancel my reservation for Friday.

  我叫大卫.我要取消星期五的预约.

打电话 Using the phone

注意:用英语打电话,问对方是谁,或告诉对方自己是谁时,一般不用"you"和"I"而用"that"和"this".如:

This is Mike speaking, who is that speaking?

May I talk to Mr. Wang?

I'm sorry, he out right now.

Shall I have him call you back when he returns?

Shall I take a message?

Please tell him that I called.

Can I leave a message?

Traveling 旅游

A city map, please.

  我想要一张市内地图.

I'd like to walk around.

  想看看街市,逛一逛.

What kind of tours do you have?

  有哪些旅游行程呢?

Where are good places to see?

  请告诉我名胜所在?

Is there a Chinese- speaking guide?

  有会中文的导游吗?

When and where does it start?

  什么时候,从哪里出发呢?

How much is the fare for a half day?

  半日游是多少钱?

What is the opening hour at the botanical garden?

  这个植物园的营业时间是几点到几点呢?

May I take pictures?

  可以照相吗?

Is the flash OK?

  可以用闪光吗?

Excuse me, could you take my picture?

  对不起,能帮我照张相吗?

Just press it.

  只要按一下就可以了.

When should I be back?

  必须在什么时间之前回来呢?

Where's the restroom?

  厕所在哪里?

Please leave your bag at the cloak-room.

  提包请放在寄存处.

观光sightseeing

观光服务处 tourist information

一日游     one-day trip

观光胜地   tourist spot

半日游     half-day trip

名胜       famous spot

古迹       historic site

遗迹       ruins, historic relic

博物馆     museum.

动物园     zoo

购物shopping

How much does this cost?

这个多少钱?

I like this.

我喜欢这个。

I would like to take this one.

我要买这个。

Do you have any other colors?

有没有别的颜色?

May I try this on?

我可以试穿这个吗?

Can you cut me a deal?

你可以算便宜一点吗?

Can I pay by credit card?

我可不可以用信用卡付帐?

Where can I change money?

在哪里可以换钱?

What time do you open/close?

你们几点营业/打烊?

Please wrap this for me.

请帮我把这个包起来。

Think you but I'm just looking.

谢谢,可是我只是看看。

I'm looking for a bag.

  我在找手提包。

Let me see that one.

  请让我看看那个。

What is this made of?

  是什么材料做的呢?

Do you have the same type in different colors?

  有样式相同颜色不同的吗?

How much is it?

  多少钱?

Good, I'll take it.

  好的,我要买。

Anything cheaper?

  有没有再便宜一点的?

Give me a discount.

  能不能打折?

Ok, I'll take 20% off the price.

  好的,按定价打八折吧.

May I try it on?

  可以试用吗?

Do you have anything of this brand?

  有这种牌子的吗?

Sorry, it's out of stock.

  对不起,已经卖完了.

How about this one?

  这个怎样?

Too tight for me.

  太紧了.

Too loose for me.

  太松了.

This doesn't fit me.

  尺寸不适合.

It fits just right.

  刚好合身.

Where's the taller mirror?

  大镜子在哪里呢?

Please put it in a bag.

  请装进袋子里.

Cash or credit card?

  付款用现金,还是用信用卡?

I'd like to return this.

  我要退还这个东西.

See doctor 看病

在国外看病,一般要预约,到约定时间再去,这样就不会耽误你看病了。要注意的是,感觉不适去就诊,不得先对医生下结论说:“I have a cold(我感冒了)”等,而必须对医生详细说明你的症状,让医生作出判断;而且也不可自己点药,医生会根据你的病情开药。如果你自作主张,医生会认为你不尊重他,认为“你既然会自己看病,又何必找我呢?” 另外,要向医生说清楚病情,你必须知道与你病情相关的词,如头痛(headache)、咳嗽(cough)、消化不良(indigestion)等等。

Please call a doctor. 请让医生来.

Take me to a hospital. 请带我到医院去.

I want to make an appointment. 麻烦您,我挂个号.

I want to see a doctor. 请医生给诊断一下.

It's urgent.是急诊.

I have a headache. 头痛.

I've got a sty. 长针眼了.

I have a stiff neck. 脖子僵硬 (落枕了).

I've got a cold. 我感冒了.

I have a fever. 发烧.

I have no appetite. 没有食欲.

I feel chilly. 觉得冷.

I have diarrhea. 在拉肚子.

I can't stop coughing. 咳嗽不止.

My throat's sore. 喉咙痛.

I have a toothache. 牙痛.

It hurts. 很痛.

My nose keeps running. 一直流鼻涕.

I hit my knee. 撞伤膝盖了.

My ankle is swollen. 脚踝肿起来了。

I've got a cut here. 我这里刺了个口子.

It's bleeding. 伤口在流血.

What's wrong with me? 我得了什么病?

Is it serious? 很严重吗?

Can I keep on traveling? 还可以继续旅行吗?

Should I be hospitalized? 必须住院吗?

Do I need an operation? 需要动手术吗?

Will it take long? 需要很长时间吗?

Give me first aid, please. 请给我做一下急救处理.

Is it OK to drink? 可以喝酒吗?

Can I take a bath? 可以洗澡吗?

Where's a pharmacy? 请问药房在哪里?

Fill this prescription, please. 请给我这种药。

Take this medicine after every meal. 每餐饭后请稍候 。

Does this medicine have any side effects? 这种药有副作用吗?

My blood type is O. 我的血型是O型。

I have allergies. 我有过敏症。

I feel better. 我感觉好多了。

I don't feel any better, 还没完全康复。

I feel sick /very bad /terrible.我想呕吐/感到很不舒服。

I have a headache /stomachache.我头痛/胃痛。

I'm aching all over.我浑身都痛。

I'm having some trouble in sleeping /I can't sleep well.我有点失眠。

One of my teeth troubles me.我的一颗牙疼。

About three days.大约三天了。

My eyesight is failing.我的视力正在衰退。

It hurts here.这儿痛。

I don't like eating.我不想吃饭。

A)Asking a patient about his illness(询问病情)

1.What hurts /is troubling you?你有什么不舒服?

2.What seems to be the matter /problem /trouble?大概是什么毛病?

3.What's the matter /trouble with you?你有什么不舒服?

4.When did the pain start?什么时候开始疼的?

5.How long have you been like this?你这样有多久了?

6.How're you feeling now?你现在感觉怎么样?

7.What did you eat yesterday?你昨天吃了什么东西?

8.Do you cough?你咳嗽吗?

9.Did you have pains here before?你以前觉得这儿痛吗?

10.Are you feeling well /sick?你感觉好/恶心吗?

B)A doctor's advice and diagnosing(医生的建议和诊断)

1.Now take off your coat and shirt.现在脱掉你的外套和衬衫。

2.Open your mouth,and show me your tongue.张开嘴并把舌头伸出来。

3.I'll have your temperature taken.我给你量一下体温。

4.I don't think it's anything serious.我看这并不严重。

5.I should say you've caught a cold.我看你是感冒了。

6.It's nothing serious,but you'd better stay in bed and have a good rest.

没什么大问题,不过你最好还是呆在床上好好休息一下。

7.The tooth will have to be taken out.这颗牙齿得拔掉。

8.You'll be all right /well soon.你不久就会康复的。

9.You'll have to be operated on.你得动手术。

10.Take this medicine three times a day /every four hours。这药一天服三次/每4小时服一次。

11.Please take the medicine according to the instruction.请按说明服药。

12.A change of diet may do you good.改变一下饮食也许对你有好处。

13.This eye drops may improve your eyesight.这种眼药水对你的视力有帮助。

14.You should go on a diet.你应该节食。



头痛           headache

肚子痛         stomachache

牙痛           toothache           剧痛  sharp pain

中署           heatstroke          扭伤  sprain

脱臼           dislocation         骨折  fracture

医生 doctor 护士 nurse

外科医生 surgeon 感冒 cold

流感 flu 疼痛 ache

咳嗽 cough 症状 symptoms

流鼻涕 runny nose 发烧 fever

疼痛 pain 耳朵痛 earache

背痛 backache 出血,流血 bleeding

头昏 dizziness







 

海外生存英语

相关推荐