好运查莉第一季第一集英汉对白

发布时间:2018-06-29 11:59:36

1 Charlie 看看你

Hi, Charlie, there you are.

2才九个月大 多可爱啊

Nine months old and look how cute you are.

3再看看我也多可爱

And look how cute I am.

4我是你的姐姐Teddy

It's your big sister Teddy here,

5我在拍视频日记

And I'm making this video diary

6来帮你立足于我们这个

To help you survive our...

7特别的家

Special family.

8 看来老爸已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了

Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas.

9 这是妈妈

Oh, and there's mom,

10今天早上看起来最可爱了

Looking lovelier than ever this morning.

11没心情拍

Not in the mood.

12好了 我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了

Okay. I think you've had enough bananas.

13我们改吃点甜豌豆吧

So we're switching to sweet peas!

14你会喜欢吃的 快看 妈妈认为它们很美味哦

You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy.

15非常聪明 一定要让妈妈先尝 懂吗

Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay?

16 那是你的大哥 PJ

Oh, and there's your older brother PJ

17通常在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业

Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual.

18这不是今天的家庭作业

It's not today's homework.

19这是昨天的家庭作业

This is yesterday's homework.

20你可能有机会和你哥哥

There's a chance you two will be

21一起念高中哦

in high school together.

22 那是爸爸在准备明天的工作

Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work.

23他靠杀虫来赚钱

He kills bugs for a living.

24宝贝 拜托 我们已经说过这个了

Honey, come on. we've been through this.

25我不是杀虫

I don't kill bugs.

26我是害虫防治专家

I'm a pest control specialist.

27一样啊

Either way...

28现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦

So now you've met the whole family.

29忘记某人了吧

Forgetting somebody?

30Gabe 不是 不是的 我没有忘记你

Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you.

31你是压轴的

I was just saving the best for last.

32Charlie 那是你的小哥哥Gabe

Gharlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe.

33你想对Charlie说点什么吗

You want to say something to Charlie?

34你毁了我的生活

You ruined my life.

35好了 看来Gabe还需要点时间

Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer

36来适应你 因为你就是个惊喜

To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise.

37惊喜应该是好事啊

I thought surprises were supposed to be good.

38

And... cut.

39大家听着

Okay, gang, listen up.

40我今晚要回医院工作

I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital

41这是Charlie出生后我第一次上班

For the first time since Charlie was born,

42所以我想让你们全都待在家

So I want everyone to stay at home

43- 帮你爸爸照顾宝宝 - 等下 不行

- and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom.

44我今晚不能待家里

I'm not gonna be here tonight.

45我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了

I have a study date at the library.

46你的意思是借学习之机

Don't you mean "studly" date...

47Spencer约会吧

With Spencer?

48 留着亲你的枕头吧

Oh, save it for your pillow.

49我很抱歉 Teddy 但是你得重新安排你的计划

I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule.

50但是

But, dad--

51- Bob - 爸爸现在也不管用了

- Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now.

52妈妈 别误会我的意思

Mom, don't take this the wrong way,

53但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝

But why did you guys have to have another baby?

54那个嘛 因为三个孩子太好养了

Well, because three kids was just too easy.

55胆小鬼才只生三个

Three's for quitters.

56Teddy 你不至于去和

And Teddy, you know better than to schedule

57一个我从来没见过的男生约会“学习”吧

a study date with a boy I've never met.

58拜托 作为爸爸,有责任

Come on. as dad, it's my responsibility

59知道我孩子的每个生活细节

to know every detail of my kids' lives.

60是吗

Oh yeah?

61我上的是哪个学校?

What school do I go to?

62 以某个总统命名的

Um-- the one named after that president.

63 对了 我得开车送你们去学校了

Hey, you know what? I've got to drive you kids to school.

64- 我们走吧 - 等下 我还没吃早饭呢

- Let's go. - Wait, I haven't had breakfast yet.

65- 快点 我们走 - 一天中最重要的一餐

- Come on, let's go. - Most important meal of the day

66- 我从没吃到过 - 我们走吧

- Never got it. - Let's go!

67- 我还得载你去罗斯福小学呢 - 是林肯小学

- I've gotta get you to... Roosevelt? - Lincoln.

68记住了

Got it.

69生活搞得一团糟

Day's all burnt toast

70就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Running late, and dad says

71我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

Has anybody seen my left shoe

72我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

I close my eyes, take a bite

73跳上车子 放声大笑

Grab a ride, laugh out loud

74就在这里 我们的家

There it is up on the roof

75我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

I've been there, I've survived

76所以听取我的建议

So just take my advice

77宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈

Hang in there, baby, things are crazy

78可是我知道你会有美好未来

But I know your future is bright

79宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there, Baby

80不要怀疑

There is no maybe

81一切终会如你所愿

Eveything turns out all right

82生活有悲有喜

Sure life is up and down

83可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

But trust me, it comes back all around

84你会喜欢将来的你

You're gonna love who you turn out to be

85宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there, Baby

86查莉成长日记 第一季第一集

Good Luck Charlie S01E01 Study Date

87老公 我去上班了

Bob honey, I'm leaving for work!

88这是Charlie的生活安排

Okay, honey, here's Charlie's schedule.

89这上面写着什么时候喂她

It tells you when to feed her,

90什么时候换尿布 什么时候睡觉

When to change her and when to put her down.

91宝贝 尽管放心

Sweetheart, would you relax?

92一切尽在全能老爹的掌控之中呢

Big daddy's got this all under control.

93好了 不要以为你的烧烤围裙上写着全能老爹

Okay, just because that's on your barbecue apron

94你就当真了

Doesn't make it true.

95如果Charlie哭闹了 她的橡胶鸭子可以让她安静下来

Now if charlie gets fussy, her rubber ducky will calm her down.

96它们到处都是 拜托你小心点

They're all over the place. Please be careful--

97 - 它们到处都是 - 亲爱的

- They're all over the place. - Honey...

98你似乎忘记了我已经一把屎一把尿

You seem to forget I was fully involved

99养育了三个孩子

in the raising of three kids.

100 是吗 我生日是什么时候

Oh, yeah? When's my birthday?

101 - 512 - 1123

- July 12th. - November 23rd.

102记住了

Got it.

103祝你好运 Charlie

Good luck, Charlie.

104拜拜

Mwah! Bye.

105拜拜

Bye.

106 爸爸

Hey, dad?

107- 什么事 - 我有个家庭作业的问题问你

- Yeah? - I have a homework question.

108 说吧

Okay, fire away.

109一般人能舔到自己的腋窝吗

Can the average human lick his own armpit?

110- 可以 - 谢了

- Yeah. - Thanks.

111那是什么作业 科学问题吗

So what was that, like a science question?

112不是

Nope.

113我来开门 我来开门

I'll get it. I'll get it.

114我来开门 其他人都不许碰

I'll get it. Nobody else get it!

115- 你好 - 你好

- Hi. - Hi.

116好啊

Hi!

117我是Teddy的爸爸

I'm Teddy's dad.

118很高兴见到你 先生

Nice to meet you, sir.

119 Spencer和我要学习了

Uh, Spencer and I are studying

120- 我们得准备明天的生物测验 - 真的吗

- for our biology test tomorrow. - Are you, now?

121是的 没错 所以请大家离开好吗

Yes. yes, we are, so can everyone please leave?

122你不用

Not you.

123- Teddy - 什么事

- Teddy. - Yeah?

124我记得你妈说过不许约会学习的

I thought your mom said no study date.

125是啊 不能在图书馆

Yeah, at the library.

126

Oh, right.

127那么你和她说了在家里学吗

Okay, so then you've talked to her about

this?

128我当然说了

Of course I did.

129我的意思是 我非常确定我说过了

I mean, I'm-- I'm pretty sure I did.

130只不过我每天和不同的人

It's just I talk to so many different people

131说不同的事

about so many different things.

132你们家怎么有个这么巨大的虫子?

Why is there a giant bug in your house?

133朋友 那个

That, my friend,

134叫做沙螽

is the jerusalem cricket,

135外行通常管它叫马铃薯瓢虫

Better known to the layman as the potato bug.

136- 我是个害虫专家 - 又来了

- I'm an exterminator. - Here we go.

137 你看过我在本地有线电视台做的广告吗

Hey, have you seen my ad on local cable--

138 Bob赶走了所有害虫”

"Bob's bugs be gone"?

139

是吗 我们怎么才能赶走Bob

Yeah, how do we make Bob be gone?

140好吧 你们要做家庭作业

Okay. you've got homework to do.

141我要去换尿布了

I've got a diaper to change.

142她的 不是我的

Hers-- not mine.

143我还没老到那地步呢

I ain't that old!

144我还是上楼去吧

I'm gonna be upstairs.

145- Gabe 出去 - 好吧

- Gabe-- out. - Okay, fine.

146不过有个帅哥什么时候来啊

But when's that hot guy getting here?

147出去

Out!

148- 小孩子 -

- Kids. - Yeah.

149 惨了 我把书忘在学校了

Oh man, I left my book at school.

150没关系 我们看一本就行

Oh, that's okay, we can just share mine.

151- 可以吗 - 完美

- Is that okay? - Perfect.

152

Good,

153因为这都只是为了学习

Cause I'm all about the learnin'.

154- 我去拿铅笔 - 我有

- Let me just grab a pencil. - Oh yeah, I might have one.

155我想我把铅笔忘在学校了

I think I left my pencils at school.

156我也是

Me too.

157女士们 先生们

Ladies and gentlemen!

158有请PJ和感应乐队

PJ and the Vibe!

159 看来你就住在那个怪小子PJ的隔壁啊

Wow, sounds like you live right next door to that weird PJ kid.

160 他不在隔壁

Hmm. Yeah, he's not next door.

161他在楼下

He's downstairs...

162而且他是我哥

And he's my brother.

163 抱歉

Oh! oh, I'm-- I'm sorry.

164我也是

Yeah, me too.

165等下 等下 等下

Wait wait wait! stop stop!

166 Emmett 开头你应该用强拍的

Emmett, you were supposed to open with the downbeat.

167哥们 我是打击乐器

Dude, I'm percussion,

168让我“打击”

Let me "percush"!

169拜托了 两位

For crying out loud, guys!

170你好嘛

What's up?

171你们能小声点吗 我们正在学习

Can you please turn it down? We're trying to study.

172不能 妹妹 在摇滚乐里只有一种境界

No can do, sis. There's only one level in rock 'n' roll.

173那就是响亮

And that is loud!

174我想我们可以体谅一下你妹妹

Whoa whoa. I think we can accommodate your little sister.

175拜托

Excuse me,

176这个组合可是叫PJ和感应乐队

But the band is called PJ and the vibe.

177“感应”就没发言权吗

So what, the Vibe doesn't get a say?

178 我就是感应

I-- I'm the vibe.

179是啊 了解了

Yeah, I got that.

180所以你和我产生心灵感应了哈

Oh, so you got my vibe, huh?

181我还是回去吧

I'm gonna be over here.

182- 关小声点 - 你不能阻挡我对艺术的追求

- Turn it down now. - You will not censor my art.

183我不会安静的

I will not be silent!

184如果再逼我下来的话

If I have come down here again,

185这个会插在某个地方

this gets plugged into somewhere else

186对了 她和谁一起学习呢

Yo, who's she up there studying with anyway?

187是不是又一位美女

Is there a second fine lady in the house?

188是她迷恋的男生

Some guy she's totally into.

189我不敢相信她居然对我不忠

I can't believe she's cheating on me.

190她没有对你不忠 她都不知道有你这个人

She's not cheating on you. She barely knows you exist.

191不对 我们只是关系进展比较慢而已

No, see, our relationship is just developing slowly.

192 - 你们没关系 -

- No, there is no relationship. - Yes, there is.

193 - 没有 是你的幻想 - 不是

- No, it's all in your head! - no,

194才不是 因为连我妈都知道我们的关系

it's not, 'cause even my mum know about it

195好了 我们学到哪儿了

Now then, where were we?

196其实 我记得你刚才坐得更近些的

You know, actually, I think you were a little bit closer.

197好了 细胞呼吸作用

All right-- cellular respiration.

198- 你介意吗 - 一点也不

- Do you mind? - not at all.

199趁这个时候

While we're at it--

200- 你们干嘛呢 - Gabe

- What are you doing? - Oh! gabe!

201- 你想怎么样啊 - 吃晚饭

- What do you want? - Dinner!

202一整天都没人给我做饭

Nobody's fed me all day!

203我也算这个家的一员 对吧

And I am still part of this family, right?

204冰箱里还有个吃了一半的三明治

There's a half-eaten sandwich in the fridge

205自己去吃吧

Knock yourself out.

206好了 所有兄弟都搞定了

All right. Now my brothers are all taken care of.

207- 太好了 - 不会再有人打搅我们了

- Good. - And there will be no more interruptions.

208- Teddy - 天呐

- Teddy! - Oh, god!

209- 你想干嘛 - 我需要你

- What do you want?! - I need you

210照看下宝宝

to watch the baby for a sec.

211

No!

212

No!

213不准告诉你妈

Nobody tells mom!

214到这儿来 Charlie

Come here, Charlie.

215好了

Oh, yes.

216- Charlie 没事 - 但是我有事

- Charlie's fine. - Ooh! But I'm not.

217 Teddy

Uh, Teddy,

218PJ去发动油门

Tell PJ to fire up the bug truck,

219我想我得去趟医院

I think I gotta go to the hospital.

220还有 Teddy 接下来你得照顾下宝宝

Oh, and Teddy, you're gonna have to watch the baby.

221 好吧

No! Okay.

222放松点 十分钟后就到医院

Relax, be the hospital in 10 mintues

223知道了 拜托尽快

Okay, just please please hurry.

224 我的屁股在燃烧

Oh, wow! My butt is on fire!

225真是见鬼了

That is so weird!

226上周Emmett和我写一首歌

Last week, Emmett and I wrote a song

227就是这句话

With that exact same title.

228那太好了 儿子 但是请你别唱了

That's great, son. just please don't sing--

229- 我的屁股在燃烧 - 别唱了

- My butt is on fire! ? - Stop it.

230烫的面积和轮胎一样大

It's the size of a tire!

231别唱了

Stop it!

232- 拳打甲壳虫 - 你在干嘛

- Punch buggy! - Ow! What are you doing?!

233拜托你好好开车啦

Could you drive, please?!

234- 你想玩认车牌游戏吗 - 不想

- Hey, you want to play license plate game? - No!

235密歇根州(车牌)

Michigan.

236- 也许我该走了 -

- Maybe I should go. - no!

237 她马上就喝完这瓶了

Um, she's almost done with bottle

238然后她就会睡觉了

And then she'll go right to sleep.

239我们就能约会---学习了

Then we can studly-- I mean study.

240我们学到哪儿了

Now, uh, where were we?

241- - 什么是细胞呼吸作用

- Yeah. - What is cellular respiration?

242就是葡萄糖及其他化合物

That's when glucose and other compounds

243发生氧化反应释放化学能

oxidize to produce chemical energy,

244- 还有水和二氧化碳 -

- water and carbon dioxide. - Mm-hmm.

245也被称为屁

Also known as poop.

246 老天

Oh, boy.

247忍着点 老爸

Hang in there, dad.

248 屁股火区扩散了

Wow! Butt fire spreading.

249- 医生在哪里 - 我去找找

- Where's the doctor? - I'll go see.

250等等 等等 等等

Okay, wait wait wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.

251等等 我们不要让妈知道我们在这 是不

Wait. wait. We don't want mom to know we're here, right?

252所以小心点

So please be careful.

253不要引人注意

Just try and blend in.

254老爸 拜托

Dad, come on.

255这么帅怎么可能不引人注目

It's hard for this to blend in.

256那就想个办法

Just figure something out.

257想个办法

"figure something out."

258想个办法

"figure something out."

259妈妈

Mom!

260你是医生吗

You're the doctor?

261是的

Yes.

262我是

I am.

263我是医生

I am doctor...

264 Chandrasooleewan医生

Shh-- Chandrasooleewan.

265- 你是印第安人吗 - 我们更愿意被称为美国原住民

- Are you Indian? - We prefer to be called Native American.

266你真的是个医生吗

Are you sure you're a real doctor?

267你看起来太年轻了

You look kinda young.

268你说话口气跟我老婆一样

You sound like my wife.

269好了

Okay, uh--

270你哪儿出问题了

What seems to be the problem?

271有个鱼钩扎在我嘴唇上了

I have a fish hook in my lip!

272- 怎么搞成这样的 - 我爸不擅长钓鱼

- How'd this happen? - My dad is not a very good fisherman.

273 我爸不擅长下楼梯

Hey, mine's not a very good walking-down-the-stairs man.

274那么

So--

275我猜你得有九十七磅

I'm guessing you're a 97-pounder.

276 乖宝宝

Hush, little baby

277快睡觉

Go beddy-bye

278 Teddy想吻那个很帅的男孩

Teddy wants to kiss a really cute guy.

279怎么样了

How's it going?

280不错 孩子快睡着了

Well, we're getting there.

281啧啧啧 看看这是谁啊

Well well well. What have we here?

282 Emmett 你怎么还在这儿

Emmett, why are you still here?

283我在找厨房

Well, I was looking for the kitchen,

284但是我好像不小心进了舞厅

But I seem to have stumbled upon the ballroom.

285- 你好 - Teddy 我是你隔壁的Dabney夫人

- hello? - Teddy, it's Mrs Dabney from next door.

286我没看见你的猫

No, I have not seen your cat.

287我打给你是因为你弟弟

I'm calling about your brother;

288他要把我家都吃空了

He's eating me out of house and home

289 Gabe 离我的馅饼远点

Gabe! Step away from the pie!

290知道了 我马上来

Okay, I'll be right there.

291等下 Spencer 我两分钟后回来

All right. spencer, I'll be back in like two minutes.

292千万别走 Emmett 出去走走

Don't go anywhere. emmett, go somewhere.

293你对我的女朋友有何居心

So what do you think you're doing with my girlfriend?

294她才不是你女朋友

She's not your girlfriend

295好吧 也许我们两个该到门外

Okay, maybe me and you need to step outside...

296这样你就能送我上自行车了

So you can walk me to my bike.

297你是来给我做海绵擦浴的吗

You here to give me my sponge bath?

298- PJ - 妈妈

- PJ? - Hey, mom.

299你在这做什么

What are you doing here?

300我告诉你我不会做什么吧

I'll tell you what I'm not doing here--

301我不会给多毛的人做擦浴的

Giving sponge baths to big hairy guys.

302所以 妈妈 有什么事吗

So, mom, what's-- what's the happs?

303什么

What's--

304 亲爱的

Hey, honey!

305- Bob - 干的漂亮 儿子

- Bob! - Nice work, son.

306好了 到底出什么事了

Okay, what's going on here?

307爸爸摔下楼梯了然后屁股开花了

Dad fell down the stairs and broke his butt.

308- 你那时没抱着孩子吧 - 抱着呢

- You weren't holding the baby, were you? - Um, yes--

309然后没有 再然后又抱着了

Then no, then yes again.

310 Bob 你答应过我这个孩子不能再摔了

Bob, you promised me you weren't gonna drop this one!

311亲爱的 听着 这只是个小意外

Honey, look, it was just a little accident.

312顺便说句 我那一接太精彩了

Oh, and by the way, for the record-- an amazing catch!

313我就知道我犯了个大错误

I knew this was a huge mistake.

314我不应该回来工作的

I never should've gone back to work.

315宝贝 没事的

Sweetheart, this is all gonna be okay.

316 才不会没事

No. no, it's not.

317这也太难了 我做不来

It's too hard. I can't do this.

318我意思是说 我怎么会天真到以为我可以一边全职工作

I mean, what made me think I could go back to work full time

319一边照顾好四个孩子

and take care of four kids?

320我是个糟糕的母亲

I'm a terrible mother.

321 你不是的

No no, you're not.

322听着 如果真要说,我才是个糟糕的父亲

Look, if anything, I'm a horrible father.

323我知道

I know!

324你们两个冷静点好吗

Would you guys chill?

325你们是很棒的父母

You're great parents.

326 Teddy Gabe现在都很不错啊

Teddy, gabe and me turned out pretty good.

327是的 别难过了

Yeah, come on.

328我们还是做对了不少事情

We've got to be doing something right.

329我是说 快看 我们的儿子当医生了

I mean, hey, look at this-- our son's a doctor.

330我是认真的 我们两个都得忙工作

I'm serious. With both of us working,

331可怜的小Charlie就又没人照顾了

Poor little Charlie doesn't stand a chance.

332放心吧 没人会让你一个人照顾孩子的

Come on, no one's going solo on this.

333我们几个小孩都会帮你的

All us kids are gonna help out.

334不管Charlie成长过程中出了什么差错

And if charlie gets a little messed up along the way,

335我们会一起承担责任的

We can all share the blame.

336 Chandrasooleewan医生 请到手术室

Dr Chandrasooleewan to the operating room.

337真是忙个没完啊

It never ends!

338我很抱歉 Dabney夫人 但是你

Sorry about that, Mrs Dabney, but you

339也许不该让他进门的

probably shouldn't let him in.

340我没让他进啊 他自己从猫洞里爬进来的

I didn't let him in. He crawled through the cat door.

341 Gabe 你有什么要对Dabney夫人说的吗

Gabe, is there something you want to say to Mrs Dabney?

342

Yeah.

343你明天晚上打算做什么?

What are you fixing tomorrow night?

344修理猫洞

The cat door.

345我会保证锁好它的

Gonna make sure it's locked.

346好了 我想我们要走了

Okay. I think we're done here.

347- 晚安 - 是的

- Good night. - It is now.

348好了 我们回家吧

All right, let's go.

349- 你在干嘛 - 现在你突然

- What are you doing? - Oh, so now you're suddenly

350- 对我感兴趣了 - Gabe 你是我弟弟

- interested in me? - gabe, you're my little brother.

351我从来都没对你感过兴趣

I've never been interested in you.

352我开玩笑呢

I'm kidding.

353到底怎么了

What's going on?

354自从这个宝宝来到世上

Ever since the baby arrived,

355每个人都总是忽略我

Everyone's been ignoring me.

356我觉得我是隐形的

I feel like I'm invisible.

357我就是个窝囊的排行中间的孩子

I'm just the loser middle kid...

358就像你一样

Like you.

359当个排行中间的孩子并没有让我变得窝囊啊

Just because I'm a middle kid doesn't make me a loser.

360那是什么让你变得窝囊了

Then what does make you a loser?

361我不窝囊 拜托

I am not a loser. Okay?

362我本来也是最小的

And I was a baby once.

363然后你来到了这世上

And then you came along.

364开始我也不开心

And I was not happy about it.

365但是后来我看到你在PJ身上撒尿 我就想

But then you peed on PJ and I thought,

373 给这个孩子一个机会吧

"Hey, give the kid a shot."

366听着 总有一天你会像我看待你那样

Look, someday you're gonna feel the same way

367看待Charlie

a bout Charlie that I feel about you.

368那么 你怎么看待我的

Well, how do you feel about me?

369这么说吧

Let's put it this way--

370全校最帅的男生现在就在我们家里

The hottest guy in school is at our house right now,

371而我现在却和你在一起

And I'm here with you.

372看她多可爱啊

Look how cute she is.

373我已经开始对她有好感了

I am warming up to her already!

374好了 Charlie已经睡着了 Gabe在玩电子游戏

Okay, Charlie's asleep, Gabe's playing a video game

375我们终于可以独处了

And we are finally alone.

376 大家好

Hey, everybody!

377我尾骨撞伤了

I have a bruised coccyx.

378 拜托

Oh, come on!

379这个词搞笑

That's a funny word.

380尾骨

Coccyx!

381医生给他开了止痛药

The doctor gave him pain medication.

382是我放屁了吗 不好意思

Was that me? Sorry.

383我那个地方还有点麻木

I'm a little numb down there.

384其实 是接我的人来了

Uh, actually, that's my ride.

385当然是了

Of course it is.

386很高兴见到你 小伙子

It's good to meet you, son.

387 晚安 宝贝

Oh, good night, sweetheart.

388晚安 先生

Good night, sir.

389- 晚安 - 晚安

- Good night. - Good night.

390尾骨

Coccyx!

391这就是爸如何抢走我的初吻的

So that's how dad got my first kiss

392还有你的第一次飞翔

And how you flew for the first time.

401但是好消息是

But the good news is--

393没有好消息

Nah, there is no good news.

394我收回刚才那句话 Spencer给我发短信了

I take that back! It's a text from spencer!

395他约我明天一起出去

He wants to hang out with me tomorrow night

396去他家

At his house!

397 我要去洗你吐在我衣服上的脏东西了

Oh! I've gotta go wash your puke out of my jacket.

398 对了 还有一件事

Oh, and, uh, one more thing--

399当你到了我这个年龄 遇到一个帅哥

When you're my age and you meet a cute boy,

400不管什么情况 千万不要

Do not, under any circumstances,

401带他来家中

ever ever bring him home.

402因为如果你这么做的话 那么

Cause if you do, well--

403祝你好运 Charlie

Good luck, Charlie.

404 太舒服了

Oh, that's wonderful.

405真是太感谢你帮我擦澡了

Thank you so much for doing this.

406 如果我不能为我的病人服务

Hey, if I can't be there for my patients,

407那我还装什么医生

What kind of pretend doctor am I?

408那么 你有没想过剃毛

So, uh, do you ever think about shaving--

409全身

Like, everywhere?

410我剃过啊 上周

I did-- last week.

好运查莉第一季第一集英汉对白

相关推荐