灰姑娘英文版剧本中英文1

发布时间:2020-03-23 14:56:44

第一场:

(音乐) 1.轻音乐

旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.

旁白:很久很久以前,有一个可爱的女孩,她的名字是爱丽丝,她的母亲死了,他的父亲非常爱她。

Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?

爸爸:亲爱的女儿!这些礼物是送给你的。你喜欢它们吗?

Alice: Yes, thank you, Dad.

爱丽丝:,谢谢你,爸爸。

Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever!

父亲:我可爱的女儿,我希望你永远开心!

音乐

2.旁白

旁白:But one day, he married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.

旁白:但有一天,他娶了一个新的妻子。看,她的母亲和她的新姐妹来了。

Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is!

继母:海伦,珍妮,,多么漂亮的房子!

Helen: Yes, and so many fruits. Applesbananas, mangoes and watermelons.Wow, I like them.(吃水果)

海伦:是的,很多水果。苹果、香蕉、芒果和西瓜。哇,我喜欢他们。(吃水果)

Jenny: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)

珍妮:妈妈,,这么多漂亮的衣服。我喜欢这件连衣裙。(往身上穿)

Alice:Oh, no, that’s my dress,my father bought it for me.

艾丽斯:,,这是我的衣服,我父亲给我买的。

Jenny Who are you? Mum, who is she?

珍妮:你是谁?妈妈,她是谁?

Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn’t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.

后妈:她是你的小妹妹。但这无关紧要。看!爱丽丝,,打扫房间,然后为我们做饭。

Alice: Why? I’m not your servant.

艾丽斯:为什么?我不是你们的仆人。

Stepmother: Yeah. But from now you are our servant.

继母:是啊,但从现在你是我们的仆人。

Helen: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)

海伦:妈妈,我喜欢她的衣服。(拽衣服)

JennyI like her necklace.(抢项链戴在脖子上)

珍妮:我喜欢她的项链。(抢项链戴在脖子上)

音乐

3.

旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella. (音乐)

旁白:之后,爱丽丝已经作他们的奴仆。她工作和从早干到晚。她已经没有地方住,她没有好的食物吃,没有和好的衣服穿。她越来越脏,所以人们叫她灰姑娘。(音乐)

第二场:

Stepmother: Who is it?

继母:是谁?

Soldier: It’s me. I’m the soldier of the palace. (打开门)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.

士兵:是我。我的士兵宫殿。(打开门)早上好,夫人,这是给你和你的女儿。

Stepmother: What is it?(打开信看) (欢呼)Helen, Jenny, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.

继母:是什么?(打开信看)(欢呼)海伦,珍妮,好消息!会有一个大型舞会的宫殿。王子将选择一个女王在年轻女孩。

Two daughters: Hooray! I’ll be the queen!

两个女儿:万岁!我将女王!

Stepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up!

继母:来吧,女儿。你必须穿上你最漂亮的衣服,还要化妆!

Alice: Mum, I want to go ,too.

爱丽丝:妈妈,我也想去。

Three: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.

:?看看你自己,又脏又丑。

Stepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let’s go.

后妈:女儿们,你们准备好了吗?让我们去。

(4.音乐响起-守护甜心)

Alice: Oh, my friend. I really want to go. What shall I do?

艾丽斯:,我的朋友。我真的很想去。我怎么办呢?

Cat: Don’t be so sad, Alice. At least, I am with you.

:别这么伤心,爱丽丝。至少,我与你同在。

Fairy: Poor girl, let me help you.

仙女:可怜的孩子,让我帮助你。

音乐 5.守护甜心月咏歌

Cat: Wow, how beautiful! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party! The prince will love you!

:,多么美丽!你将会成为派对上最美丽的女孩!王子一定会爱上你的!

Fairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you should come back at twelve o’clock.

仙女:艾丽斯,去参加晚会,舞蹈。但记住你应该在12点钟回来。

Alice: Thank you , Fairy.()

艾丽斯:谢谢你,仙女。()

Fairy: ()Be careful! Don’t forget the time!

仙女:()小心!不要忘记时间了!

Alice: I won’t forget.

艾丽斯:我不会忘记的。

6.舞会 第三场

Minister Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!

部长:女士们,先生们,欢迎来到王子的舞会。今天晚上,我们的王子会选择最美丽和善良的女孩是他的王后。现在,年轻的姑娘们,到前面来,!

Minister:How are they?Which one do you like?

大臣:他们怎么样?你喜欢哪一个?

Prince: No, I don’t like anyone.

(Alice come in)

王子:,我不喜欢任何人。

(爱丽丝进来)

Minister: Wow, how beautiful!

(She’s like a fairy. She’s like a Angel. She’s so lovely. She’s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)

大臣:,多么美丽!

(她像一位仙女。她就像一个天使。她那么可爱。她像一位公主。多漂亮的女孩啊!)

Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?

王子:美丽的公主,我可以和你一起跳舞吗?

Alice: I’d like to.

艾丽斯:我想。

(music and dance)

7. (音乐和舞蹈)

(one person pick up a clock)

(一个人捡起一个时钟)

Alice: Oh, it’s time to go back. I must go now.

艾丽斯:,是时候回去。我现在必须走了。

Prince: Wait, princess, wait!

王子:等等,公主,等等!

Alice(跑,掉一只鞋)

Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you!

soldiers!

王子:(拿起鞋)漂亮的公主!你为什么要离开?我必须找到你!士兵们!

Soldier: Yes!

士兵:是的!

Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.

王子:拿着鞋去每家找。你必须找到适合我的女孩。

Soldier: Yes, Sir

士兵:是的,先生。

第四场: (士兵敲门)

Stepmother: What’s the matter, soldier?

继母:什么事,士兵?

Soldier: Are there any young girls in your family, madam? The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace. The prince wants to find her and marry her.

士兵:是不是有女孩你*家庭,夫人?美丽的公主在王宫丢了一只鞋。王子要找到她并和她结婚。

Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.

海伦:让我试试。是我的鞋。

Soldier: No,it’s not yours. It’s too small for you.

士兵:,不是你的。对你来说太小了。

Jenny: It’s mine. Let me try it.

:这是我的。让我试试吧。

Soldier: No, it’s not yours, it’s too small for you.

士兵:,不是你的,你穿着太小。

Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it’s mine. Let me try it.

继母:,来吧,也许它就是我的。让我试试吧。

Soldier:Oh, my god, it couldn’t be yours. Do you have another daughter?

士兵:,我的上帝,不可能是你的。你有另一个女儿?

Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?

艾丽斯:你好先生,我能试一试吗?

Stepmother :You? Go away!

继母:你吗?走开!

Helen: Look at yourself!

海伦:看看你自己!

Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!

珍妮:又脏又丑!

Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!

士兵:,女士,让她试试!来吧,小女孩,试一试,!

Alice: Thank you! (试鞋)

艾丽斯:谢谢你!(试鞋)

Soldier: Wonderful! It’s yours! It fits for you very well!

士兵:太棒了!这是你的!它适合你的很好!

Soldier: Good news,sir! I have found the beautiful girl.

士兵:好消息,先生!我发现这个漂亮的女孩。

Prince: Really? That’s wonderfull! I’ll come at once.

王子:真的吗?这是棒极了!我马上来。

Fairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the last time.(变美丽)

仙女:我的孩子,快乐的时刻即将到来。让我帮你上次。(变美丽)

Prince: Oh, my princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?

王子:,我的公主,我爱你,跟我在一起吧,做我的王后吧?

Alice: OK!

艾丽斯:好吧!

Stepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)

继母和姐姐:这是如何发生的?(昏倒)

旁白:The story finished. Alice found her Prince. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play

(善有善报,恶有恶报,善良的人终会有好报,灰姑娘最终找到了自己的幸福,与王子幸福地生活在一起!

Alice( ) Father:( ) Stepmother( ) Helen( ) Jenny( ) Soldier ( ) Prince( ) Fairy( ) Cat ( ) Minister 旁白(

灰姑娘英文版剧本中英文1

相关推荐