阿丽塔:战斗天使:Alita Battle Angel中英文台词

发布时间:2019-09-12 13:14:50

Mm-mmm.

... . .

You're alive.

你还活着

What are you dreaming, little angel?

你梦到了什么 小天使

Well...

好吧

Try again.

试一下

Well, that's the best I can do for now.

目前只能做到这种地步

I'm really grateful, Doc.

真是太谢谢了

I'll be getting some over time next week.

我下周会多加班的

Yeah, pay me when you can.

好,等你有钱再说吧

Here, I got these for you.

我特地带的

My wife works out at Farm 22.

我老婆在22号农场干活

Thank you.

谢谢

See you next time.

我改天再来

Keep getting paid in fruit,

再这样

and we'll be picking these ourselves.

我们就要自己去摘橙子了

Hello, sleepyhead.

你好 瞌睡虫

Hi.

你好

How do you feel?

感觉怎么样

Okay.

还好

Any pain anywhere?

有哪里疼吗

No.

没有

Numbness? No.

麻木呢没有

Motor dysfunction?

有活动不便吗

I'm a little hungry.

我有点饿了

Eat this.

快吃吧

Get your sugar levels up.

能提高血糖含量

Taste receptors are working.

味觉感受器运转正常

Thank you.

谢谢

You'll like this a whole lot better with the peel off.

把皮剥了你会发现这个其实很好吃

I don't mean to be rude...

我不想太冒昧

but am I supposed to know you?

但我们认识吗

Actually...

其实...

we haven't met.

我们从未见过

I'm Dr. Dyson I do. This is Nurse Gerhad.

我是戴森·依德医生 这是格哈德护士

And do you know who I am?

你们知道我是谁吗

Well, we were hoping...

好吧 我们还希望你. .

you'd fill in that part.

能告诉我们

Since you're a total replacement cyborg...

因为你的身体进行了完全替换

and most of your cyber body was destroyed...

你以前的躯体大部分都坏掉了

we can't find any records.

我们找不到任何记录

But your very human brain was miraculously intact.

但你拥有的人类大脑却奇迹般的保存了下来

Theoretically, you should remember something.

理论上 你应该记得点什么

Oh. Well...

是吗

It's still pretty blank.

它基本上是空白的

No, it's completely blank, actually.

应该说完全一片空白

I don't even know my own name.

我连名字都忘记了

Let's look at the bright side.

我们看看好的一面

Your tears are working.

眼泪功能完好

Mmm.

...

太好吃了

That's so good.

What do you call this?

这个叫什么

Yeow! What's that?

那是什么

Zalem. Oh!

撒冷噢!

The last of the great sky cities.

它是最后一座天空城

What holds it up? Magic? No.

它怎么能飘 魔法吗不

Something stronger. Engineering.

比魔法还厉害 工业科技

And down here, we have Iron City.

它下面就是我们的钢铁城

With all its charm.

也算别有风味吧

Dr. Dyson I do. That's you.

戴森·依德医生 是你吗

While I'm learning names, do you have one for me?

我在学着记名字 给我起一个吧

Alita.

阿丽塔

It's a nice name.

是个好名字

I love it.

我喜欢

Can I keep it?

我能留着吗

At least until I can remember my real name?

至少等我想起自己的名字

Mmhmm. Thank you.

好的谢谢

Okay.

好了

Do you want to take a look? Yes.

你想到处逛逛吗当然

Why are there so many languages?

为什么这里这么多种语言

Um, after the big war I told you about...

在我提到的大战之后

The Fall.

天坠

After The Fall, only Zalem was left...

天坠之战后 只有撒冷保存了下来

and survivors came here from all over the world.

世界各地的幸存者于是聚集于此

Everybody down here works for Zalem.

下面的人为撒冷工作

The Factory, the Farms...

工厂也好 农场也好

Does anyone ever go up to Zalem?

有人去过撒冷吗

We should go.

去看看吧

Nobody from down here ever goes up.

下面的人不到上面去

It's a rule that's never broken.

这是从未被打破的铁则

What?

怎么了

Oh! And he takes him down hard!

这一击重摔下手真狠

What is that?

那是什么

It's Motor ball.

机动球

That's so cool.

真是太酷了

Nothing you need to be wasting your time watching.

不是什么值得你去看的东西

Alita.

阿丽塔

One minute, please.

等我一会

Hi.

你好

Hello.

你好啊

You want some?

想来点吗

Here you go.

快吃吧

Can I hug you?

我能抱你吗

Hi.

Hi.

Step aside.

快点让开

Out of the way.

不要挡路

Outstanding.

你太牛了

Why don't you watch where you're going?

你走路不长眼睛吗

I gotta admit...

长见识了

I never saw anybody challenge a Centurion before.

从来没有人敢挑战百夫长

Whoa. You're heavy.

你好沉

I mean...

我意思是

Oh.

You're a cyborg.

你是改造人

Sorry, I was just admiring your hand.

抱歉 我很喜欢你的手

Can I see?

介意吗

Wow.

It's really nice work.

手艺真不错

Did Doc I do do it?

依德医生做的吗

He built all of me.

全身都是他造的

Except my core. That's mine.

除了核心 那是我的

Well, he did a really great job.

做工太棒了

Hey, what are those things?

刚那个到底是什么

The Centurions?

百夫长

What planet are you from?

你是哪个星球来的

I do found me in the Scrapyard.

依德在废铁场找到我的

The Scrapyard? Mmhmm.

废铁场

But that would mean...

那意味着

Hey, Doc.

医生

I got those driverboards you were looking for.

我搞到了你想要的驱动板

Alita is new here.

阿丽塔刚来这里

She's still learning about things.

她还在熟悉环境

I gotta go.

我得走了

I'll drop those off later.

晚点给你送去

I need a rebuild on a quad servo.

有个四方伺服器要重建

Maybe I'll see you around.

有空再聊

Who is that?

他是谁

Hugo.

雨果

He's a hard worker, but...

是个勤奋的小伙子 不过

Alita, come on, let's go home.

阿丽塔 来吧 我们走

Hugo. Let's go home.

雨果 回家吧

There's the damn Jackers

that ripped me to shreds standing right there.

那个该死的掠夺者把我撕碎的时候

And that vale madre Centurion wouldn't lift a finger.

在旁边看热闹的百夫长指头都没动一下

Why would anyone wanna take your arms and legs?

为什么有人抢你的胳膊和腿

Torque coupling.

扭矩耦合器

Those Jackers want your parts for the black market.

掠夺者想把你的零件拿到黑市去

To supply the Motorball games.

好提供给机动球比赛

You were lucky.

你很走运

Another girl was murdered last night, right near there.

昨晚另外一个女孩儿就死在附近

Yeah, I heard that guy carves girls up...

我听说了那家伙

and sells their body parts.

把女孩的身体肢解之后拿去卖了

Sorry, Doc.

抱歉 医生

For now, I don't want you out after dark.

这段时间你不要天黑后出去

Is that understood?

明白吗

Okay.

知道了

And if you go out during the day,

如果你白天出去

don't wander too far from this neighborhood.

也不要跑到太远的地方

Okay.

好吧

Promise?

要保证

I promise.

我保证

Hey, kid.

孩子

Hey, what's your problem?

你这人怎么回事

Who's the girl?

她是谁

My new assistant.

我的新助手

I was surprised to see her in our daughter's body.

她用了你女儿的身体我很惊讶

You were supposed to have destroyed that years ago.

你不是很多年前就想毁掉吗

I couldn't. Clearly.

我做不到很明显

And did you tell her who you built that body for?

你告诉过她那具身体是谁吗

Our daughter is dead, Chiren.

我们的女儿死了 依莲

You need to let it go. Oh.

你得放手了

It's obviously not me that's clinging to something here.

念念不忘的人显然不是我

Over here!

到这来

Hugo. Hey, Alita.

雨果 阿丽塔

Is this Motorball?

这就是机动球吗

It's just a scrimmage.

只是争球游戏

Do you wanna join in?

想一起玩吗

Come on, every kid's gotta play Motorball.

来吧,大家都玩机动球

Sure, why not?

我加入

I want us to be a team again.

我想和你再次合作

I have a great new setup...

我有了新的实验室

and equipment...

还有设备

worthy of your skills.

配得上你的技术

Together, we can build the finest champions

我们合力

this game has ever seen.

可以打造出游戏史上最强大的选手

Could be my ticket home.

可以帮我回家

When are you going to realize there is no way back?

你什么时候才能明白根本回不去了

It just does not happen.

不要白日做梦了

Vector can make it happen.

维克托能办到

I can't believe you trust Vector.

你竟然还相信维克托

He has very high connections.

他和高层有联系

I won't help you build monsters.

我不会帮你制造怪物的

I'm going to get back to Zalem somehow.

我一定要回到撒冷去

I'll claw my way there with my bare hands if I have to.

就算用手爬回去我也在所不惜

Hey, everyone, this is Alita.

朋友们 这是阿丽塔

Hi.

Best way to learn is to go in.

实战就是最好的学习

Pass the ball!

快快 快点传球

That's it.

就是这样

Lean into your turns, look for an opening.

转弯时屈身寻找空挡

I think I'm getting it!

我找到感觉了

You can let goof the remote now.

放开控制器吧

Oh, crap.

见鬼

Come on, get her! Come on, get her!

挡住她啊

Cut her off!

动作快点 把她截住

Koyomi, pass her the ball.

可有米 快点传球

And she got it! She got it!

她接住了 接住了

Get her!

拦住她

Sorry, princess.

抱歉 小公主

Nice, Tanji, thanks.

你也太棒了

She's never played before.

她从来没玩过

Sorry.

抱歉

Got this!

接住了

Mine!

给我

You got me!

别想碰到我

Good shot.

真棒

Your freak girlfriend's got some serious malfunctions.

你的怪胎女朋友是不是坏了

I'm really sorry.

我很抱歉

She humiliated you so severely.

她让你出了这么大丑

All right, I'll see you tonight.

好了 我们今晚见

And, uh, she's not my girlfriend.

还有 她不是我女朋友

Whatever.

随便吧

You've got some talent for this game.

你玩这个很有天赋啊

I've got to get home now.

我得回家了

I do wants me in the house before dark.

依德让我天黑之前回去

Do you want a ride?

我送你吧

So you can't remember anything?

你什么都想不起来了

I'm trying to.

我正在努力想呢

Family, friends, favorite food?

家人 朋友 喜欢的食物

Nothing. Well, maybe oranges.

不知道 也许是橙子吧

But that's just since yesterday.

我是昨天吃到的

Oranges? Uhhuh.

橙子

Nope. Unacceptable.

不行 无法接受

Here, check this out.

我带你开开眼

Thank you very much, Senora.

感谢你的惠顾

And here you go.

给你 拿好了

Thank you.

谢谢

You ready?

准备好了吗

Try this.

尝尝这个

Trust me.

相信我

It's chocolate.

这是巧克力

Mmm.

. .

That is so great. It's good, right?

这也太好吃了不错吧

I have a favorite food now.

我有喜欢的食物了

Thank you. This is my favorite food.

多谢这是我最喜欢的了

Well, I wouldn't call it that.

我可不觉得

I would.

我觉得

Hey, look. Check it out.

看啊 看那个人

It's a HunterWarrior.

他是猎人勇士

He's a bounty hunter. Named Zapan.

是个赏金猎人 名叫扎潘

Scanning for his mark.

他在寻找目标

I wouldn't wanna be that guy.

我可不想被他追杀

Look at that sword.

快看他的刀

All guns are outlawed in Iron City.

钢铁城不允许居民持枪

Punishable by death.

有枪可是死罪

Anything that challenges Zalem.

不能对撒冷有威胁

Didn't I tell you to be home before dark?

我不是告诉你天黑之前回家的吗

What's the big deal? I just lost track of time.

有什么关系 我就是忘记时间了

Yeah. Don't trust anyone.

好吧 不要相信任何人

People do terrible things to each other here.

这里的人对同胞并不友好

What happened to your arm?

你的手臂怎么了

Here, eat this.

吃了吧

You okay?

没事吧

You still need proper nourishment for your brain.

你的大脑需要丰富的营养

You have any chocolate?

你有巧克力吗

It's a harsh world.

这个世界很残酷

The strong prey on the weak down here.

人们习惯弱肉强食

You gotta stay focused on your dream.

你要坚持自己的梦想

What's your dream?

你的梦想呢

I'll show you.

我带你看

This is my secret place.

这是我的秘密基地

Best view in town.

这儿的风景最棒

Wow.

Really cool.

这太酷了

No. Look.

你看

That view.

那里

Oh.

.

Right.

好吧

I wonder what it's like up there.

我想知道上面是什么样

Better than this dump down here.

总比下面的垃圾场好

Listen.

快听

It's stuff from the Factory going up to Zalem.

这是工场的货物被送上了撒冷

But the tubes are just for cargo, not for people.

但是管道只能送货 不能走人

If I was as strong as you,

如果我像你一样强

I'd climb that tube to Zalem right now.

我现在就顺着管道爬上去

They don't let anybody up there.

他们不允许任何人上去

Yeah, that's what they want you to think.

他们希望你这么想

You just gotta know the right people.

你要认识对的人

I happen to be connected. Oh.

我恰好就认识一个真的

You gotta be willing to do what it takes.

你必须愿意做出牺牲

Whatever it takes.

不管付出多少

Funny thing is, you've seen it.

其实你见过上面

You just can't remember.

你只是想不起来

What do you mean?

你什么意思

Doc found you in the Scrapyard.

医生在废铁场发现了你

All that stuff is dumped from Zalem.

那里所有东西都是从撒冷扔下来的

So you must be from up there.

所以你肯定是从上面来的

I guess so.

我猜是吧

If you could just tell me what those eyes have seen.

真希望你能说说上面的事

I wish I could.

我也很希望

I keep trying to remember, but...

我一直努力回忆

It's still a blank.

但依旧是一片空白

I'm starting to feel like I wasn't very important.

我想我可能是不那么重要

Just an insignificant girl

只是个跟垃圾一起扔下来的

thrown out with the rest of the garbage.

不起眼的女孩

No! Stop! Alita!

快住手阿丽塔

Don't do it!

不要这么做

Oh, no.

不好

It's a trap.

这是个陷阱

Looking for me, Doctor?

你在找我吗 医生

Or should I say, HunterWarrior?

或许该叫你猎人勇士

"HunterWarrior"?

猎人勇士

Oh, no.

这下糟了

Looks like he's got us.

看来我们被他发现了

Don't move.

别乱跑

Hey, thanks for bringing a girl.

谢谢你把这个女孩带来

That's gonna save us some time.

这可给我们省了不少时间

Nice shot, for a MeatBoy.

打得不错 作为人类说

No!

You came to rescue me?

你是来救我的是吗

That is so sweet.

你真是太贴心了

You have nice eyes.

你的眼睛真好看

He's mine. You can have the girl.

他是我的 那个女孩归你

So long as I get his eyes.

我要他的眼睛就行

Alita, run!

阿丽塔 快跑

My God.

我的天啊

Rip that flea!

撕了那个小跳蚤

You are so beautiful.

你真是太美丽了

I wanna rip you open and see if you're ugly inside.

我要把你撕开看看里面是不是跟其他人一样

Like the others.

那么的丑陋

Watch her die.

看着她死

Come here, little flea...

来吧 小跳蚤

so I can pinch your head off.

让我把你的脑袋拧下来

Hiyah!

~!

99!

99!

On your left!

注意你左边

Hiyah!

~!

You'll pay, little flea.

我饶不了你 小跳蚤

Grewishka does not forget.

格鲁依什卡有仇必报

I'm coming for you.

我会来找你们

Both.

两个

Grewishka does not forget!

格鲁依什卡有仇必报

When I was fighting, I remembered something.

战斗的时候 我想起来些什么

I was in a huge battle.

我参加过一场大战

You surprised me.

你吓到我了

Well, you surprised me, too.

你也很让我惊讶

Before The Fall...

天坠之战前

there were police to stop criminals.

有警察来制止犯罪活动

Now, the Factory pays us to do the dirty work.

现在由工厂出钱让我们干这些脏活

HunterWarrior 17739.

这里是猎人勇士 17739.

You are a HunterWarrior.

真的是猎人勇士

You stay here.

留在这儿

Don't kill anyone.

不要去杀人

Bounty for the cyborg Nyssiana was 20, 000 credits.

改造人尼西亚的悬赏金额是2万元

You should've told me who you really are.

你应该告诉我这些事

And do you do it for the money?

你是为了赚钱吗

I take the money.

我确实拿了钱

Otherwise the clinic would've closed long ago.

否则诊所很多年前就关门了

I do this work for other reasons

我不想解释

I'd rather not talk about.

我做这个的真实原因

You have to talk about it.

你必须解释一下

Something during the fight triggered a memory.

战斗触发了我的记忆

I was on the moon.

我在月球上

You know more about me than you're saying.

你隐瞒了关于我的事情

Whose body is this?

我这副身体是谁的

Who am I?

我是谁

This was your daughter?

这是你的女儿

You built this body for her?

这身体是为她制造的

Her name was Alita.

他名字叫阿丽塔

She was really looking forward to waking up

她曾做梦

with legs that could run.

想拥有一双奔跑的腿

You built Hera pair of fast legs.

所以你为她做了敏捷的腿

She never got to use them.

她还没有机会用

She was murdered.

她就被害了

What happened?

发生了什么

A patient of mine came to the clinic one night,

我的一个病人突然大半夜跑来诊所

looking for drugs.

找药

I was a tuner for the Motorball games...

我曾经是机动球装备调试师

and I had made a machine body for him of obscene strength.

我为他打造了一副拥有强大力量的机械身体

He was my demon, coming back to me.

他就是回来惩罚我罪孽的恶魔

Hey! What are you doing there?

你在这干什么

Alita couldn't get out of the way fast enough.

阿丽塔没有办法及时躲开

Her mother, Chiren,

她的妈妈 依莲

couldn't deal with Alita's death.

接受不了女儿的死

Maybe she just couldn't deal with me.

或许她只是不想面对我

So I went hunting.

于是我成了猎人

I needed to kill him.

我必须要杀了他

Maybe I was just hoping that he would kill me.

或许我也期待他能杀了我

It brought no peace.

我任然无法平静

There were other demons like him out there...

还有很多恶魔逍遥法外

and I felt, somehow, I was responsible for all of them.

我总是觉得这一切的责任都在我

So I registered as a HunterWarrior.

所以我注册成为猎人勇士

There's nothing noble about it.

这不是什么光彩的事

Did you ever find peace?

你找到平静了吗

I found you.

我找到了你

I'm not your daughter.

我不是你女儿

I don't know what I am.

我甚至不知道我是谁

I do.

好吧

Have a look at your original Cybercore.

来看看你的改造核心

This is your brain.

这就是你的大脑

A normal healthy teenage girl's brain.

一个健康的普通年轻女孩的大脑

If there is such a thing.

真有这东西吗

But this is your heart.

但是看看你的心脏

Part of your original core...

你核心的一部分

,powered by an AntiMatter MicroReactor.

它是由一个反物质威信反应堆驱动的

So I've got a strong heart?

看来我的心脏很强

You have a heart strong enough

你的心脏

to power all of Iron City for years.

强大到足以驱动这座钢铁城很多年

This is lost technology.

这是失传的科技

Nobody's made this stuff since...

没人能造的出这东西

before The Fall.

天坠之战后

Yeah, right.

好吧

So I'm 300 years old?

所以我至少有300

Sweetheart, you are.

亲爱的 没错

I don't want my players losing unless I tell them to.

我不想让我的选手在比赛中失败

It can't be left to chance.

这不能靠运气

You promised me champions.

你承诺给我冠军

And you promised me the best of everything.

你也承诺给我最好的一切

Get those military servos I asked for.

我让你找的军用驱动器呢

You don't have a winning attitude.

我看你根本不想赢

Just be ready for tomorrow's game.

先准备明天的比赛吧

Help me.

救救我

Grewishka?

格鲁依什卡

Why should I waste my talent on you?

我为什么要花时间救你

Look what she's done to me.

你看她干的好事

Ido's little cyber girl.

依德的机器人小丫头

What did you say?

你说什么

The woman in my memory called me 99.

记忆中的女儿叫我99

What you saw was a flash of your previous life.

你看到的是你过去生活的一瞬间

Who was I?

我是谁

In time, you'll remember.

你总会想起来的

I wanna rip her in half.

我要把她撕扯两半

Grewishka.

格鲁依什卡

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.

真是日落西山啊

Are we stripping him for parts?

要回收他的零件吗

I need you to look at something.

你来看看这个

It's a Telepresence Chip. He's wired.

这是监控芯片 刚刚发现

Somebody in Zalem is riding him.

有人在撒冷控制他

There are watchers behind the eyes all over the city.

整座钢铁城到处都藏着眼线

Pretty common now.

这太平常了

I'd just as soon remove it...

重建他的时候

while I'm rebuilding him.

我会把那东西取下来

Why are you wasting time

你为什么

on this burntout street junk?

要再这个混混身上浪费时间

It's a personal matter.

有点个人原因

Do you like your job, Vector?

你喜欢你的工作吗 维克托

If you like your position

如果你喜欢名望

and the many comforts that come with it...

还有顺带的各种便利

I strongly suggest you listen to Dr. Chiren.

我建议你听依莲医生的话

Nova.

诺瓦

My apologies.

恕我冒犯

Who did this to Grewishka?

是谁伤了格鲁依什卡

A little cyborg girl.

一个改造人女孩

Though the impact points

伤口处

are evidence of extraordinary power...

有强大力量冲击的痕迹

I don't understand how she could create

我不明白

such force with such a small body.

那么瘦小的身躯怎么有那等力量

It was not the power of the body that did this.

这种强大的力量并非来自她的身体

It was the mind.

而是来自内心

She knows the fighting techniques of Panzer Kunst.

他懂得一种战斗技术叫做机甲术

Rebuild Grewishka.

把格鲁依什卡修好

Have him bring her to me.

让他把女孩带给我

Dead.

尸体

He's gone.

他走了

Not gone.

还没走

Repatched.

是重建了

You're a clever woman, Doctor.

你是个聪明人 医生

And determined to reach your goal at any cost.

而且愿意不惜代价达成目的

So I'll make you this offer.

所以我给你的任务

If and when you have pleased me...

如果你能够令我满意

I will grant you the destiny you seek.

我会让你实现你的愿望

Zalem.

撒冷

You'll send me to Zalem?

你能送我回撒冷

I'm there right now.

我就在撒冷

Consider my services engaged.

我愿意为您倾尽全力

There is no bounty on Grewishka.

没人悬赏格鲁依什卡

But you reported it to the Factory.

你都向工厂举报了

Him killing all of those women...

他杀了那么多女人

Somebody's protecting him.

有人在保护他

Who has the power to do that?

谁有那么大的权力

Someone far beyond us here.

肯定是高高在上的人

We better stay off the street for now.

我们最近还是少出门

I wanna be a HunterWarrior like you.

我想像你一样成为猎人勇士

Alita, that's impossible.

阿丽塔 不要胡闹了

We could be a team.

我们可以合作

Alita, this is dangerous, dirty work.

这是危险又见不得人的工作

I know. No, you don't.

我知道你不知道

How is that your choice to make?

你不能替我做决定

It's out of the question.

这没得商量

I might need a lifeordeath situation

我可能在生死危机的关头

to remember who I was.

才能找回记忆

Even if it's just for a second.

哪怕只有短短一瞬间

Alita, some things are better left forgotten.

阿丽塔 有些事情还是忘掉好

I don't want blood on these hands, too.

我不希望你的双手染血

Then I'll find out for myself.

那我自己想办法

Alita.

阿丽塔

I'm just tired of it.

我真是受够了

He just wants me to be his perfect little girl.

他只想让我当他的乖女儿而已

So, you gonna live by his rules or yours?

那你要听他的 还是听你自己的

What a battle!

多精彩的大战

These two have been going at each other all match.

他们两个一整场都在互相缠斗

Welcome to Motorball.

这才是机动球

Jashugan has got the ball.

加修纲拿到了球

Claymore attacks!

克莱默进攻了

Jashugan takes him out!

加修纲击倒了他

Masakus sends Jashugan flying!

马萨克斯把加修纲打飞了

Kutty now with the ball, one point.

亚加卡帝拿到了球 得到一分

Zariki is in hot pursuit.

扎里基紧追不舍

Wipe out, Zariki! Whoo!

扎里基出局哇哦!

And he throws Kutty like a rag doll!

亚加卡帝像布娃娃一样被扔出去

Come on. Let me show you something.

来吧 我带你去个地方

I know all the pit crews and tuners.

我认识这里所有人

I'll introduce you around.

我给你介绍下

Who's the top player?

谁是最厉害的?

Right now, I'd say Jashugan

我觉得加修纲

has the best chance of making Final Champion.

最有可能获得最终冠军

Camber's still off in the left bogie.

左边车轮的倾角有问题

I was over steering in turn six.

第六弯转向过度了

What's Final Champion?

最终冠军是什么

It's the best thing a Motorball player can win.

是选手们的最高荣誉

Every few years, they choose a player that can't be beaten...

每隔几年都会选出一个王牌选手

and he gets to go to Zalem.

可以前往撒冷

Hey, Hugo.

雨果

Slow is smooth, smooth is fast.

流畅就是稳 稳就是快

Do it once, do it right.

一次搞定 不要出错

Juggernaut needs to pit, right now.

装甲车马上进站维修

Do you like to lose?

你们想赢吗

Then get him in here.

那就把它喊进来

Claymore is a rebuild. Why is he not tracking?

克莱默已经重建了 他怎么不参赛

Alita's here.

阿丽塔在这儿

That's Vector.

那是维克托

He basically runs Motorball.

机动球大赛的负责人

We do a lot of business with his team.

我们和他有很多往来

Selling parts to him and his new tuner.

他的新调试师需求很多

Chiren.

依莲

Let's go, guys. Come on, get me back out there.

兄弟们 快点把我送回去

What? You're not the only one with connections.

怎么 又不是只有你认识人

Kutty closing in on Juggernaut.

亚加卡帝追上了装甲车

Kinuba has Kutty in his sights.

基努巴也锁定了亚加卡帝

Oh! Kinuba went through him

基努巴用爪镰

like laundry with those Grind cutters.

轻而易举击垮了他

Is that weapon even legal?

那个武器没违规吗

Kinuba's too strong with that new weapon.

基努巴德新武器太强了

He's screwing up the odds.

会影响赔率

You know...

你知道吗

I could really use his Grind cutters...

我正好用得上他的爪镰

for our other project.

去做另一个项目

Crimson Wind making her way through the field.

真红疾风在人群中脱颖而出

So, what do you think?

你觉得怎么样

I like it.

我喜欢

Yo, Hugo. We gotta go.

雨果 赶快走吧

Hey, something's come up.

我有点事情

Where are you going? I just gotta do something.

你要去哪我有事要处理

Can you get back okay?

你能自己回去吗

Yeah, sure.

没问题

Can you go out tomorrow?

你明天有空吗

I wanna show you this place me and Tanji know.

我想带你

It's out in the Badlands.

去破败之地那边看看

It might help with your memory.

也许能找回记忆

I'd appreciate that.

我很愿意去

Thanks.

谢谢

For everything.

你做的一切

Wow! He is throwing down!

他真是太棒了 他就是赢家

Whoo!

Whoo!

Oh, shit!

见鬼

What the hell? Shit.

怎么搞得?见鬼

Hurry up!

快点儿

You're dead!

你们死定了

You little runts!

你们这群畜生

I'm gonna smash your skulls!

我要碾碎你们的脑袋

You can't do this to me!

你们居然敢这样

Ready. Give me.

好了给我

Careful.

小心

You street punks!

你们这些混蛋

I'm gonna make you pay for this.

我饶不了你们

Nice work.

干得漂亮

Compliments to your crew.

感谢你的团队

Thank you, sir.

多谢 先生

I'll pass it on.

交给我吧

Hey, man, where's my cut?

哥们

Hey, when you gonna tell your hard body

我那份呢

you jack cyborgs, huh?

你什么时候告诉她这事

I'm not.

我不会说

And neither are you.

你别说漏了

You afraid she's gonna cut you loose?

你担心她会甩了你吗

Get the Grind cutters over to Chiren right away.

把他扔出去 把爪镰送给依莲

Use the service gate.

走工作通道

Go.

去吧

Vector, you prick.

维克托 你这混蛋

I should've known.

我早该想到的

What you should've known, my friend...

你早该想到的是

is that no one...

没有任何人

is greater than the game.

比大赛更重要

What's outside the city?

城市外面有什么

Not much.

没有什么

The war wiped out all utilities

战争

and most everything else.

几乎毁掉了所有东西

All we know is the sky cities fell all in one night...

我们只知道

when the enemy launched the last attack

一夜之间天空之城全都毁灭了

with every ship they had.

敌人触动了所有飞船发起了总攻

Who was the enemy?

敌人是谁

The URM.

火联

United Republics of Mars. The URM.

火星联盟共和国 简称火联

URM.

火联

On that last night of the war...

在战争的最后一夜

the earth shook and the sky burned.

大地颤栗 天空燃烧

But in the morning, Zalem still stood.

到了早上 撒冷还在空中

It's just up ahead.

前面就到了

This ship is from the battle of Zalem.

这艘船来自撒冷大战

I figured that maybe seeing stuff

也许这些战争时期的东西

from the war would help trigger your...

能帮到你

Salvagers have jacked some stuff

拾荒者们

over the years for metal...

搜刮走了不少金属物件

but it's all URM technology,

但因为是火联的技术

so it's mostly been left alone.

所以保存完好

This is an URM ship? Uhhuh.

这是火联的船没错.

You know, it's pretty hard to sell this stuff

因为没人搞得清这玩意

since no one knows what it is...

所以很难卖得出去

Shh!

We have to go to the command deck.

我们得去船舱

It's forward.

就在前面

How does she know that?

她怎么知道的

Hey, we can't get there. It's underwater.

我们都过不去 都在水下

How long do you think she can hold her breath?

你觉得她能憋多久

I don't know.

不知道

Oh, this can't be good.

这是要搞事啊

Forget it.

别想了

I won't do it.

我不会做的

But...

But you have to.

但你必须帮我

This would help us fight Grewishka

它能击败格鲁依什卡

and anyone else he sends after us.

还有其他被派来的杀手

This body...

这副身体

it has the power I need.

拥有我需要的力量

I feel a connection to it I can't explain.

我感受到了难以言喻的联系

This could be who I am.

这可能是本来的我

You've been given a chance to start over,

你得到一个从头再来的机会

with a clean slate.

一个新的人生

How many of us get that?

有多少人有这样的机遇

Why did an enemy warship...

为什么那样一搜敌舰

respond to me?

会回应我呢

Because I knew that ship.

因为我认得它

I've been on others like it, haven't I?

我曾经乘坐过一样的飞船

Haven't I?

对不对

Ouf, whatever you were, it's not who you are now.

不管以前如何 都不是现在的你

No!

I'm a warrior, aren't I?

我是个勇士 对吗

And you know.

你知道的

You've always known.

你一直都知道的

This is called a Berserker.

这是狂战士装甲

It's a humanoid weaponsystem created by the URM Technarchy.

是火联科学会开发的人形武器系统

Your core

你的核心

was designed to interface with this type of body.

就是用来驱动这样的身体的

Your identity code activated it.

你的身份证识别码启动了它

The instinctive fighting technique you use...

你这与生俱来的战斗技术

is Panzer Kunst, a lost combat art for machine bodies.

被称为机甲术 是供机甲使用的失传格斗术

It was used by the Berserkers.

是狂战士们用的

This is why you're drawn to conflict without hesitation.

这就是为什么你会被争斗所吸引

It's part of your training.

这是你训练的一部分

You are not just a warrior, Alita.

你并不仅仅是勇士 阿丽塔

You're an URM Berserker,

你是名火联狂战士

the most advanced cyborg weapon ever created.

是我们历史上最先进的一种战斗机甲

And that is exactly why

这也正是我拒绝帮你

I will never unite you with this body.

与这副身体结合的原因

That's fine.

没关系

Fine.

很好

State your business.

说出你的目的

I'm here to register as a HunterWarrior.

我是来注册成为猎人勇士的

How'd it go?

顺利吗

You're a HunterWarrior, all right.

你成为猎人勇士了

Doc's gonna be pissed.

医生要气死了

Whose rules do I live by?

我要听他的吗

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you sure about this?

你确定要进去吗

This place is just for bounty hunters, nobody else...

这是赏金猎人的地盘

What do you think this is?

你以为这是什么

Besides, Ido says I'm drawn to conflict.

再说了 依德也觉得我喜欢惹麻烦

Oh. I remember you.

我记得你

How's it going, little guy?

你还好吗 小家伙

Good?

不错

Just watch my back.

你来掩护我吧

Oh, boy.

天啊

Hey, Zapan! Not the furniture.

扎潘 别把桌椅打坏

What brings you in here, sweets?

来这干嘛 小美人

Come to see the Hunters up close?

想见识下猎人的风采吗

Not exactly.

不完全是

Cupcake here is a bounty hunter.

小甜心也是赏金猎人

What?

哈哈哈

So, you went down,

所以说你以为

you filled out your application forms...

填好了赏金猎人表

you got your ID badge...

拿到了身份徽章

and now you're just like us, yeah?

你就和我们一样了吗

Let me introduce you

给你介绍下

to some of your professional colleagues.

你的职业同僚们

This is Master Clive Lee of the White Hot Palm.

这位是白热掌大师克莱夫.

He has over 200 confirmed kills.

他有超过200次的击杀记录

207.

207

Well, and this is Screw head,

这位是螺丝头

one of our most lethal bounty hunters.

最致命的赏金猎人之一

And then, there's McTeague...

还有训狗师麦克蒂格

the Dog master, with his Hell hounds.

你看他的猎犬 全部都忠心耿耿

His biggest problem is having enough left to identify after,

他最大的毛病 是找不到足够的证据

so he can collect the bounty.

去兑换赏金

And then, there's me.

然后是我

Zapan.

扎潘

Keeper of the legendary Damascus Blade.

大马士革钢刀 的拥有者

Honed to a monomolecular edge. It slices armor like butter.

精心打磨的单分子刀刃可以削铁如泥

Forged before The Fall by the lost arts of URM metallurgy.

天坠之战前由失传的火联冶金技术锻造

And who did you kill to acquire it?

你杀了谁才搞到的

A HunterWarrior is a solitary predator.

猎人勇士都是独行 的孤狼

You'll be competing against us for the kill.

你要是想和我们争夺目标

You can see what you're up against.

要先弄清你的对手

Thanks.

谢谢

I came to ask for your help...

我是来请你们帮忙的

against our common enemy, Grewishka.

去对付共同的敌人 格鲁依什卡

He's being protected by the system,

他被这个系统所保护

and continues to rampage unchecked.

可以毫无顾忌地肆意破坏

And now, he's after Ido and me.

他要来追啥依德和我

So I'm calling on you...

所以我呼吁大家

my HunterWarrior brothers.

我的猎人勇士兄弟们

Let's band together

让我们联合起来

and defeat him once and for all.

为了钢铁城的所有人

Any takers? Hmm?

有人接受吗

No?

没有吧

Big surprise.

真让我意外

You know, normally, I wouldn't take a rookie under my wing...

我通常不会照顾新人

share my knowledge.

比如分享经验

I'm willing to make an exception in your case...

但是为了你我可以破例

if you'll cut loose MeatBoy over here

如果你踹了那边的人类

and let me buy you a drink.

我就请你喝一杯

Hey, watch it.

说话小心点

And what could I learn from a loudmouth pretty boy...

那么我从你这个话痨绣花枕头身上

who spends all of his money on his face?

能学到什么经验呢

Maybe I'll pull your arms and legs off,

也许我把你胳膊腿都卸了

roll your head around in the street.

把你的头在街上滚一圈

Maybe that'll teach you some manners.

你就知道什么是礼貌了

You might mess up your hair.

小心你的发型

You gonna take that, Zapan?

这下太丢人了 扎潘

He's scared of the pretty girl.

这个有好戏看了

Aah!

You do not deserve such a weapon.

你配不上这把武器

I heard you were the heroes of Iron City.

我听说你们是钢铁城的英雄

I am not impressed.

看来只是浪得虚名

What the hell are you doing?

你要做什么

I'm gonna need you to stand way back.

我希望你能退后一点

I will take on anyone in this room.

我接受在座所有人的挑战

And if I win...

如果我赢了

you fight alongside me.

你们就跟我并肩战斗

This bitch broke my nose.

你打坏了我的鼻子

Yes, I did.

是我打的

Heroes?

还英雄呢

All I see are junkyard punks, assorted cybertrash...

我只看到了垃圾场的混混 各种改造废物

and a bunch of drunken Motorball burnouts

还有一群过气的机动球选手

too slow to play the game.

慢的没资格参赛

Thanks, Hugo.

谢谢 雨果

Oh, no.

我的天

Hold it!

都住手

Knock it off!

别闹了

Or no more free repairs!

否则我不免费修

I'm with her.

我跟她一起的

Sorry about this.

真是对不住了

You and I are going to have a little talk.

我们必须好好谈谈了

No, we had our talk.

我们已经谈过了

You didn't leave me another choice.

是你让我别无选择

Don't move.

不要动

It's Grewishka.

是格鲁依什卡

What's happened to him?

他这是怎么了

Well, to answer your question...

这就是给你的回答

I've had a little upgrade.

我搞了一点小升级

I'm only here for the girl.

我是来找那个女孩的

Ah, she's all yours.

她是你的了

What about the rest of you?

你们坐视不管吗

There ain't no bounty on this guy, Doc.

这个家伙没有悬赏 医生

Not our problem.

不关我们的事

It's all right, Ido.

没关系的 依德

Aw.

.

The only one with courage.

唯一有勇气的是条狗

So innocent.

你也太天真了

Iron City is no place for innocents, little flea.

天真的人不配在钢铁城 你这个小跳蚤

I do not stand by in the presence of evil.

面对邪恶 我不能袖手旁观

I do not stand by in the presence of evil.

面对邪恶 我不能袖手旁观

Come to my world.

来我的世界找我

Come, little flea.

下来啊 小跳蚤

Alita! No!

别去 阿丽塔

Welcome to the underworld. My world.

欢迎来到地下世界 我的世界

From here, there are worlds above worlds above worlds...

从这往上是一层又一层的世界

going farther up than you can imagine.

一直到你能想象的最高处

And the trash of each one flows down to the one below...

每一层的垃圾都会掉到下一层

'til it all ends up here.

最终汇聚到这里

It's where I used to live.

这就是我曾经的居所

And it's where you're going to die.

也将成为你的葬身之所

Dance, little flea.

跳舞吧 小跳蚤

I was forgotten here to rot.

我被遗忘在这力糜烂

But I was saved...

但我被拯救了

remade...

获得了重生

by the same hand that shapes your destiny even now.

拯救我的人此刻也掌握着你的命运

Whose hand?

他是谁

My master, Nova.

我的主人 诺瓦

What do you know about me?

关于我 你都知道什么

You have the soul of a survivor.

有用幸存者的灵魂

You'll never give up.

永远不要放弃

Aah.

Aah.

Know what is hidden.

要善于发现

Always ask...

记得问自己

what is it that you are not seeing?

有什么是自己没看到的

Nova?

诺瓦?

He is the dragon that must be slain.

他是必须要被除掉的恶龙

Again.

再来

Look at you.

瞧瞧你

Where are you going?

还往哪儿跑

What's the matter?

怎么了啊

My little toy doesn't want to play anymore?

我的小玩具不想继续玩了吗

I'll turn you into a living pendant

我要把你变成活体项链

to adorn my chest.

就挂在我的胸前

Then I can hear your voice every moment of the day...

这样我就可以每时每刻都听到

pleading for mercy!

你求饶的哭喊

Hiyah!

Hiyah!

Fuck your mercy.

去你的求饶

No!

Break off!

快回来

He wasn't a dog lover. I hate that.

他可不喜欢狗 我讨厌他

Oh, come on.

过来 宝贝

I'm sorry.

对不起

I'm so sorry.

我真的很抱歉

You think you can replace us that easily?

你以为这样就可以摆脱过去吗

Bring her back as many times as you like.

无论救活她多少次都是徒劳

No one will dare harm you again.

没有任何人敢来伤害你了

It's the adaptive technology of the Berserker body.

这个就是狂战士身体的适应技术

The shell is reconfiguring

躯体正在潜意识的

to her subconscious image of herself.

自我认知重塑形象

I've never seen anything like it.

我从未见过这样的

,It's making microadjustments throughout every system.

现在这个身体的每个系统都在进行微调

Looks like she's a little older than you thought.

看来她比你想的年纪还大

Well, look at you.

快瞧瞧你啊

Well, you were right.

你说的很对

A warrior's spirit needs a warrior's body.

勇士就应该配备勇士的身体

It draws in air, generating an arc plasma...

它可以吸收空气 产生弧形等离子火焰

but how you control it, I don't know.

至于你怎么控制 我就不清楚了

Didn't exactly come with a manual, did you?

毕竟也没附带使用说明 对吧

It's some kind of weapon.

算是某种武器吧

Now you know who you are.

现在知道自己是谁了

But that's just a shell.

不过这只是个躯体

It's not bad or good.

躯体是不分好坏的

That part's up to you.

一切都取决于你

Check these out.

看看这个

Pretty fresh, right?

挺新鲜的 对吧

Alita!

阿丽塔

Wow.

You're...

Back together? Very back together.

我复原了 简直是完好无损

You look...

你看上去

different.

不一样了

It's all nanotech.

这都是纳米技术

It's a bunch of stuff even Ido hasn't figured out yet.

是连依德都搞不懂的技术

So are you stronger than you were?

你比之前更强了

Yeah. And faster, too.

当然 也更快了

It feels...

这感觉

more me.

更像我

You know, some guys might be

不少人

intimidated by a girl like you.

会被你这样的女孩吓跑的

Really? Why is that?

真的吗 为什么

'Cause you could rip my arm off

因为你能把他们的胳膊卸下来

and beat me with the wet end.

然后揍他们

Well, then, don't piss me off.

好吧 可别惹我

Why don't you like her?

你为什么不喜欢她

I just never got the whole hard body thing.

我就是接受不了那种机器身体

And besides, she's URM.

而且她是火联来的

It means she was probably the enemy at one point.

总有一天她会成为我们的敌人

Yeah, 300 years ago.

是啊 300年前的事

Get over it.

差不多得了

I'm a lot more touch sensitive, too.

我的触觉也更灵敏了

A lot higher density of force feedback and...

而且有了更高密度的力量反馈

texture sensors.

和材质感应器

You wanna try it?

想试试吗

You can feel this?

能感觉到吗

Yes.

可以

Close your eyes.

闭上眼睛

Close your eyes.

闭上眼睛

How about this?

这样呢

Yes.

也能

Where am I now?

我在哪儿

You're...

with me.

在我身边

Does it bother you...

你会困扰吗

that I'm not completely human?

我不是一个完整的人

You are the most human person I have ever met.

你是我见过的人里最具人性的一个

He won't even let me fix his eye.

他不让我修好眼镜

He says he wants the pain.

他想记住疼痛

Enough.

够了

Nova.

诺瓦

You have failed me.

你又失败了

Stand.

站起来

You will never triumph until you understand what she is.

除非你了解她否则永远无法战胜她

She's the last of her kind.

她是狂战士幸存者

The finest weapon of the URM Technarchy.

拥有火联最先进的武器

I need you to destroy this Alita.

我要你帮我消灭阿丽塔

I need you to bring me her heart.

把她的心脏带给我

I live only for her death.

不杀死她 誓不罢休

I hate when he does that.

我讨厌他这么做

This is not a man who tolerates failure.

他不是一个能容忍失败的家伙

I'm not trusting my future to a piece of iron.

我不会把自己前途交给一堆废铁

What do you have in mind?

你有什么打算

To dreams.

敬梦想

I like your drive, Hugo.

我喜欢你的劲头

You have a solid future with my team.

你跟着我的团队很有前途

My future's in Zalem.

我的未来属于撒冷

I remember your promise every day.

我每天都记得你的承诺

To send me up.

赚够一百万

When I get you a million credits.

你就会把我送上去

Personally...

个人而言

I'd rather rule in hell than serve in heaven.

我是宁可做鸡头 也不想做凤尾

We'd be at the bottom of the food chain up there,

在上面我们是食物链最低端

but down here...

而在下面

we can live like kings.

我们就是王者

So...

那么

Tell me about this friend of yours.

给我讲一讲你的朋友吧

Alita?

阿丽塔?

Is that her name?

不错的名字

Alita. Hmm.

阿丽塔

Hi.

早上好

Hi.

早上好

What happened to you?

你这是怎么了

I wound up hanging outwith Vector.

昨晚和维克托聊到很晚

Some alcohol was involved.

我们还一起喝了点酒

Apparently.

很明显

So, Vector?

所以维克托

Is that your connection for getting into Zalem?

就是你和撒冷之间的联系

Yeah.

Oh.

Oh.

I was hoping maybe you'd wanna stay.

我还希望你能留在这里

Hey, it's not right away.

不是马上走

I still gotta raise the rest of the money first.

我还没有挣到足够的钱

It's okay.

没事的

It's your dream.

这是你的梦想

I know it's what you've always wanted.

我知道你一直想上去

You know...

知道吗

I was always so sure.

我一直都很笃定

Now you come along...

但自从你出现

nothing's clear anymore.

我就动摇了

How much more do you need before you can go?

你还要挣多少钱才能上去

90k.

9

90k?

9?

I can make that in bounties.

我可以去赚赏金

I'll just figure out who has

我去找

the highest price son their heads...

悬赏最高的人

and then I'll take them out.

然后除掉他们

No, I can't ask you to do that for me.

我不能让你这么做

I'd do whatever I had to for you.

为了你我愿意做任何事

I'd give you whatever I have.

甚至愿意付出一切

What are you doing?

你在干什么

I'd give you my heart.

把我的心给你

Take it.

拿着

It's got an URM MicroReactor for a power supply,

它由火联的微型反应堆驱动

probably worth millions.

也许值好几百万

With your connections, you can find a buyer...

动用你的关系找一个买家

you could make enough for both of us to go to Zalem...

就能赚够钱把我们都送上去

and then we just find a cheap replacement...

然后找个便宜的地方

No.

不行

Come on, you buy and sell parts all day long.

别这样 你一直在买卖零件啊

Don't just do things for people.

不要无缘无故为人付出

No matter how good you think they are,

不管你认为他们有多善良

or how deserving they are.

或者多值得

It's all or nothing with me.

我只知道全力付出

This is who I am.

这样才是我

I know.

我知道

It's okay.

没事的

Put it back.

放回去

That was pretty intense, huh?

我刚是不是很夸张

Yeah, that was very intense.

是啊 非常夸张

Sorry.

抱歉

Maybe there's another way.

也许还有别的方法

Vector wants you to try out for Second League.

维克托想让你去次级联盟试训

What?

什么

You become a big Motorball star,

你可以成为机动球明星

make a pile of money...

然后赚一大笔钱

we can go to Zalem together.

我们就能一起上去

What are you talking about?

你在说什么啊

I can't be a pro Motorball player.

我可当不了职业球员

Ali...

阿丽

you could be a champion.

你绝对是冠军

You win this tryout...

如果试训获胜

every scout will be killing each other to get to you.

所有球探都会抢着要你

We'll be home free.

我们能免费上去

Only if you'll be my coach.

除非你当我教练

Well, if that's what it takes.

有必要的话

That's what it takes.

很有必要

Are you going to kill her?

你要杀了她

No.

Much worse.

比那还狠

Ido, can a human love a cyborg?

依德 你说人类能爱上改造人吗

Why?

怎么

Does this cyborg love a human?

这个改造人爱上人类了

Mmhmm.

... . .

A human can love a cyborg...

人类可以爱上改造人

but you have to keep your mind on the game, Alita.

不过 你得先专心比赛 阿丽塔

It can get very rough out there.

场上的争夺肯定十分激烈

Even for a tryout.

哪怕 只是试训

Try these.

试试这个

Did you make these for me?

你专门为我做的

Yes.

没错

They won't make you any faster. It's regulation.

它们不会让你变快 有规则限制

But at least they won't fail you.

但也不会拖后腿

Here's our deal.

我们约好

You go in there, you race,

你一会进去比赛

you win, you come back right here.

取胜 然后回到这儿

You wear all of these pads, especially this one.

把这些护板都戴好 尤其是这个

I don't need all this crap.

我不需要这些东西

Yes, you do.

你需要

Remember...

记住

if you wreck this body, I can't fix it.

如果你弄坏了这个身体 我是修不好的

This is URM technology. Yes, I know.

这可是火联科技 我知道了

Now, go find a place to watch,

找个地方看比赛吧

because you're making me nervous.

你弄得我都紧张了

Good luck.

祝你好运

Bye.

回头见

Thank you for coming on such short notice.

感谢各位能前来救急

You are the scum of the game.

你们都是这项赛事的败类

But tonight, you are handpicked scum.

但今晚 你们是我钦点的

Because tonight is not a game.

因为这不是一场比赛

It is a hunt.

而是一次猎杀

I'm paying 500, 000...

我会奖赏50万元

to the one who kills the girl called Alita.

只要有人杀死那个叫阿丽塔的女孩

Hey.

Where are you? The tryout's about to start.

你在哪儿 试训马上就开始了

I'm on my way.

我在路上了

There's something I've gotta do first.

还要先去办点事

I'm doing this for us, remember?

这是为了我们 记得吗

You can't miss it.

你可别错过

I won't. Trust me.

不会的 相信我

Please, just stop.

求你了 快住手

I didn't do anything to you.

我没有伤害过你们

It's just business. Nothing personal.

这只是生意 不是针对你

Tanji, stop!

丹治 住手

Using my name?

你叫我名字?

Man, what's wrong with you?

你是怎么回事

I can't do this anymore.

我做不下去了

What's the matter? You're already gone half the time.

怎么了 最近你基本都不露面

Now you show up with this line of crap!

现在又来跟我废话

It's the little hard body, isn't it?

为了你那机器女朋友

Listen, it's over. Do you understand?

听着 都结束了 你明白吗

I'm out.

我不干了

And if you had any brains, you'd leave this behind, too.

如果你还有脑子 你也该收手

I'm out.

我退出

For good.

永远

You should've jacked that bitch when you had the chance.

你就该拆了那个贱人

Would've been on your way to Zalem right now.

也许那样就能上去

Well, very professional.

真是非常专业

Hey, man, we don't want any trouble.

我们不想惹麻烦

If this is your mark, we're sorry. He's all yours.

如果他是你的猎物 抱歉 归你了

Hugo.

雨果

Jacking cyborgs.

拆解改造人

Your little girlfriend might take that

你的小女友怕是会多心

kind of personally, don't you think?

你觉得呢

Hmm?

?

But you know girls.

你也懂姑娘的

She'll probably get all weepy and forgive you...

也许她会哭着原谅你呢

when I show her your head.

当她看到你的头

There's no marker out on me.

根本没有对我的悬赏

There will be.

会有的

Murder pulls a tight little bounty...

杀人犯都是会有悬赏的

even with gutter trash like you.

哪怕是你这样的垃圾

I never killed anyone.

我从来没有杀过人

You just did.

这就杀过了

She thinks she can punk me, huh?

她以为可以瞧不起我

Hugo, run!

雨果 快跑

Next up is Second League tryouts.

接下来进行次级联盟试训

Will the Factory practice team report to the line?

现在有请工厂代表队前往起跑线

The winner tonight will make it one step closer...

今晚的胜利者将离获取冠军联盟的参赛资格

to qualifying for the Champions League.

更进一步

Well, that is one tough lineup.

今晚的选手来者不善

This is gonna be one heck of a match tonight.

一定会是场激烈的比赛

That's no Factory team.

那不是工厂的球队

What?

什么

These two punks in the back...

后排的两个家伙

there are bounty markers on them.

身上带着悬赏的标记

And the other guys, they are HunterWarriors.

而其他人 都是猎人勇士

And here comes tonight's one new prospect.

下面有请今晚参加试训的一名新人

Okay, then, folks, give it up for Alita!

好了 伙计们 为阿丽塔鼓掌加油吧

Hugo brought her right to us.

雨果把她送上门了

What'd you promise him? Hmm.

你承诺他什么了嗯...

I'm sending him to Zalem, of course.

当然是送他去撒冷

Alita! Alita!

阿丽塔! 阿丽塔!

Hey.

Since there is only one new prospect...

以为今天现场只有一个新人

What's up? ... there will be no teams.

所以将不会有团队战

The name of the game is Cutthroat.

今晚我们将进行割喉战

Go easy on me, guys.

下手别太狠 伙计们

Sure, kid.

当然 孩子

No worries.

别担心

Alita! What are you doing?

阿丽塔你在做什么

It's a setup. You gotta get outta there.

这是个圈套 你必须离开

They're gonna kill you!

他们要杀了你

Which ones?

到底是谁

All of them!

他们都是

Players, 10second warning.

选手们 十秒倒计时

Five seconds...

五秒倒计时

The new kid, Alita,

新人阿丽塔

takes possession right off the snap.

在一开圈就抢占先机拿到球

A slow Tuesday night just got hotter than the playoffs.

无聊的周二晚突然变得比季后赛还刺激

Looks like the fans have themselves

看来观众朋友们都迷上了

an underdog darling...

这位新的挑战者

with the face of an angel and a body built for battle.

她有天使的面孔和为战场而生的身躯

Maybe a little Motorball

看来这场球赛

will break out in the middle of this fight.

将会演变成一场战斗

Oh, crap.

真该死

Oh! Looks like it's

快看 观众朋友们

"No rules Tuesday"out there, folks.

现在他们开始无差别攻击了

Ouch! You know that hurts!

Ouch! 这下肯定疼死了

Stinger's got Alita in a lot of trouble.

钢针给阿丽塔造成了不少麻烦

She must've said something in the locker room

她一定在更衣室里

that these guys did not like.

跟这帮家伙说了不怎么中听的话

Number 99...

99号选手

Alita!

阿丽塔

Ali, it's me.

阿丽 是我

I've got a big problem.

我遇上麻烦了

Hugo, this is not a good time.

雨果 现在可不是好时候

He's trying to kill me.

他想要杀了我

Who's trying to kill you?

谁想杀了你

Zapan, the HunterWarrior.

扎潘 那个猎人勇士

He killed Tanji.

他杀了丹治

What do you mean?

怎么回事

Now, he's coming for me.

现在他来抓我了

Not sure our Battle Angel

不知道们的战斗天使

can get out of this one.

能不能突破重围

Oh, shit. Here he comes!

见鬼 他追上来了

Where are you?

你在哪

I'm headed to the old church.

我准备去老教堂

Okay. I'm coming.

好的 我来了

I can't believe it! Incredible!

难以置信 太刺激了

I've never seen anything like this.

我从未见过这样的比赛

Hey, I'm almost there.

我马上就到

Got it.

收到

Where are you going, huh?

看你往哪跑

Looks like your Hugo hasn't been entirely honest with you.

看来你的小男友对你隐瞒了不少事情

Is it true?

那是真的吗

Ali...

阿丽

you don't understand.

你不明白

I never killed anyone.

我从未杀过任何人

We only jacked parts.

我们只是拆解零件

We paralyzed them and stripped them, that's all.

我们打晕他们 然后抢劫 仅此而已

I needed the money for Zalem.

我得攒钱去撒冷

Step aside and let me do my job.

闪开 让我完成工作

Touch him again and I will kill you.

你再敢碰他 我就杀了你

Interference between

阻止

a licensed HunterWarrior and his kill...

一个持证猎手猎杀其目标

is a violation of Factory Law and the Hunter's Code.

这样的行为违反了工厂法律还有猎人守则

He's mine!

他是我的

Then make the kill.

那你杀了他

Come on, HunterWarrior.

动手吧 猎人勇士

Tonight, you become one of us.

今晚 你会成为我们的一员

Mm-mmm.

You know, there's no room for love or mercy

要知道 猎人守则里

in the Hunter's Code.

可没有爱情仁慈一说

Let me make it easier for you.

那我帮你一把好了

Hugo!

雨果

Deliver the criminal Hugo, Bounty 9107.

清交付犯罪雨果 悬赏编号9107

Wanted for the crime of murder.

此人犯了谋杀罪

You better finish him before we do!

你最好在我们之前下手

It's Hunter Law!

这是猎人守则

I have to get you to Ido.

我得带你去找依德

No. Centurions.

百夫长还在

If you go back out therewith me alive,

如果出去时我还活着

they'll kill us both.

我们两都得死

What did you do? What did you do?

你做了什么 你做了什么

I didn't kill that guy.

我没有杀那个人

But what does it matter?

不过有什么关系呢

I tore people apart.

我肢解了那些人

People like you, for money.

和你一样的人 为了钱

Where were you tonight?

你今晚做了什么

I went to go stop the others.

我去组织其他人了

And tell them I quit. Why?

告诉他们我退出 为什么

Because I love you.

因为我爱你

God, I'm sorry.

我很抱歉

Did you find them?

找到他们了吗

No.

没有

They're gone.

他们跑了

You're so cold. Please don't die.

你好冰啊 千万不要死

Please don't.

千万不要死

I'd give him my life if I could.

我愿意用我的生命救活他

Maybe you can.

也许你可以

You have violated Factory Law and the Hunter's Code

你包庇悬赏中的犯人

by protecting a wanted felon.

违反了工厂法律的猎人守则

Where is the criminal Hugo, Bounty 9107?

罪犯雨果在哪 悬赏编号9107

Hugo is dead.

雨果已经死了

I claim the bounty.

我来领赏金

HunterWarrior 26651.

猎人勇士36651

Claim confirmed.

确认击杀

Ah.

Ah.

Yeah, that's a cute trick.

这把戏玩的不错

You think this is gonna work, huh? Hmm?

你认为这能行得通吗

Give me that.

把他交给我

Violation.

违规

HunterWarrior Zapan...

猎人勇士扎潘

stealing another's bounty

夺取他人猎物

is against Factory Law and the Hunter's Code.

违反了工厂法律一级猎人守则

Thanks.

谢了

My face.

我的脸

My... My face!

我的脸

My face!

我的脸

No!

How is he?

他怎么样了

This city corrupts even good people.

这座城市能让好人都变坏

He's good.

他很好

He's stable.

情况稳定

Chiren's surgical technique was brilliant.

依莲的手术技术太高明了

There's no brain damage.

脑部没有任何损伤

Vector was running a scam.

维克托就是在骗人

If you're born on the ground, you stay on the ground...

如果你身在地面 就只能留在下面

and no amount of money can change that.

不管你花多少钱都一样

The only one way to get from the lower world to Zalem...

唯一可以从地面去往撒冷的方法

is to become Final Champion.

就是成为最终冠军

You can't buy your way up there.

是不可能花钱上去的

But how do you know that for sure?

你怎么知道得这么清楚

I was born there.

我生在那里

I've removed it myself, the Mark of Zalem.

我把自己额头上的撒冷印记磨掉了

With our daughter's illness,

因为我们的女儿生病

Chiren and I were forced to descend here to Iron City.

依莲和我被上面的人流放到钢铁城

And the man responsible for our exile...

而负责流放我们的人就是

the watcher behind the eyes...

在背后监控一切的人

is Nova.

诺瓦

You had her heart in your hands...

你都拿到了她的心脏

and you let her live.

却没有杀了她

I did. Why?

是的 为什么

Because I'm a doctor.

因为我是个医生

And...

同时

I'm a mother.

也是个母亲

And somehow I forgot that.

我曾经忘记了这一点

I can't do this anymore.

我做不下去了

I'm out.

我退出

Chiren, wait.

依莲 等等

Don't you think it's time you went to Zalem?

不觉得是时候回去了吗

I could send you up there right now.

我现在就可以把你送上去

What I want...

我想要的

it isn't up there.

并不在上面

I have to do something.

我要去做一件事

I'll come back for you.

你要等着我

This is my fault.

这是我的错

This is my fault.

都是我的错

Don't ever feel sorry for yourself.

永远不要责怪你自己

You're the only one built for this.

你就是为战斗而生的

Thank you, Father.

谢谢你 爸爸

Vector!

维克托

Hostile intention detected.

检测到攻击意图

Surrender your weapon.

放下你的武器

Surrender your weapon.

放下你的武器

Security report.

安保报告

Violation! Violation!

警告 警告

Violation! Violation!

警告 警告

Did you get her?

抓到她了吗

Security?

安保

You were never going to send Hugo to Zalem, were you?

你根本没想送雨果去撒冷 对不对

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

哇,哇,哇

I always keep my promise to send people up.

我一直都是信守承诺的

Like Dr. Chiren here.

比如依莲医生

Nova demands body parts for his experiments.

诺瓦需要器官进行实验

Especially, the brains of people he admires.

尤其他喜欢的那些人的大脑

And that is the only way anyone ever gets to Zalem.

这也是这些人上去撒冷的唯一方法

It took you long enough.

我等你好久了

I knew you wouldn't wait for your fate

我就知道你不会坐以待毙的

to find you, little flea.

小跳蚤

Get up.

起来

Defense Ring!

防御环来了

Finish the mission.

要完成任务

Destroy Zalem.

毁掉撒冷

Destroy Zalem.

毁掉撒冷

I know who my enemy is.

我知道敌人是谁了

And I know he's watching us now.

他此刻正看着我们

And you're just his slave.

你只不过是个奴隶

And I'm just an insignificant girl.

我也只是个不起眼的女孩

Speak.

说话

No. No. No. Wait.

等等

Speak!

说话

What do you want me to say? I will say anything.

你想让我说什么 我都听你的

Not you.

没问你

Him!

是他

So we finally meet, Alita.

终于见面了 阿丽塔

Not your real name, of course.

当然不是你的名字

Nova?

诺瓦

Where are you?

你在哪

Home. As we speak.

家里 此时此刻

Feet up.

头顶上

Well, my girl,

小姑娘

you've certainly exceeded my expectations.

你大大超出了我的预期

Killing my champion Grewishka.

杀了我的勇士格鲁依什卡

Most impressive.

更令我惊讶的是

And turning a selfish creature like Chiren.

还改变了依莲这么自私的人

I didn't see that coming.

我确实没想到

So, when you walk out of here, the Factory won't stop you.

所以你从这儿出去时 工厂也不会再去

This time.

阻止你

I don't need your permission to live.

我能否活命你说了不算

Others might.

有人未必

Your Dr. Ido, for example.

以你的依德博士为例

And what about Hugo?

还有雨果呢

He's still alive, isn't he?

他还活着 对吧

We will track him down.

我们会追杀他

Hmm.

...

I've found the only way to enjoy immortality...

我发现 永生的唯一乐趣

is to watch others die.

就是看着其他人死去

You just lost a puppet.

你刚失去了一个傀儡

Well, that looks fatal.

看起来会死啊

No matter.

不过没关系

Vector was getting tiresome.

维克托早就厌烦了

You've made the biggest mistake of your life.

你犯了这辈子最大的错误

And what's that?

是什么

Underestimating who I am.

就是低估了我这个人

Then until next time.

我们下次再会

Remember.

你记住

I see everything.

我能看到一切

Alita.

阿丽塔

Factory enforcers came looking for Hugo.

工厂的人过来找雨果了

Somehow they knew he'd been kept alive.

不清楚是怎么知道他还活着的

I helped him escape, but they've sealed the city.

我帮他逃跑了 但现在全城封锁

They're going to find him. Where is he?

他们要找到他=他现在在哪

He's trying to go up.

他想去上面

Hugo!

雨果

Hugo!

雨果

Hugo.

雨果

Hugo!

雨果

Stop.

站住

You have to come down. We can't stay up here.

你必须下来 我们不能呆在这

There's a bounty on me. This is the only way.

我被悬赏了 这是唯一的方法

No, this is dangerous. We have to get down, now.

这太危险了 我们必须马上下去

If I go back down there, I'm dead.

如果我回去 我会死

No. You have to listen to me, okay?

你必须听我说 好吗

I've been right here before.

我以前就来过这儿

This is exactly where Nova wants you.

这正是诺瓦希望你来的地方

He's using you to get to me.

他想利用你杀了我

Come on, we have to go back down.

来吧 我们一起下去

We belong up there, Alita.

我们属于那里 阿丽塔

We don't belong anywhere except together.

我们不属于任何地方 除了彼此身边

You'll always be running.

我们要逃一辈子

Together.

一起逃

Come with me.

跟我走吧

Please.

求你了

We could be free.

我们会自由的

Okay.

好吧

No!

No!

Hold on.

抓紧

I got you.

握爪到你了

Okay, okay. Don't move.

好了好了 不要动

Don't move.

不要动

I'm gonna lift you up slowly.

我慢慢把你拉上来

Thank you...

谢谢你

for saving me.

拯救了我

I love you.

我爱你

No!

No!

It took her only a few months...

她只花了几个月时间

to rise through the ranks of the Second League.

就从次级联盟脱颖而出

And tonight, she makes her first appearance

在今晚 她也将完成

in the Champions League.

自己在冠军联盟的首秀

Where she has a chance at becoming Final Champion...

她将有机会争夺最终比赛的冠军

and going to Zalem.

并前往撒冷

Alita! Alita! Alita!

阿丽塔! 阿丽塔! 阿丽塔!

Let's hear it for the Battle Angel herself...

下面让我们有请伟大的战斗天使

number 99...

99号选手

Alita!

阿丽塔

Alita! Alita! Alita!

阿丽塔! 阿丽塔! 阿丽塔!

阿丽塔:战斗天使:Alita Battle Angel中英文台词

相关推荐