分手、专一、背叛和出轨等英语口语句子

发布时间:2014-08-09 13:40:55

分手、专一、背叛和出轨等英语口语句子:

1. Why that two-timing!

为什么那么不专情!

2. Don't let it get you down. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

别让这件事影响你的情绪。天涯何处无芳草。

3. Are you cheating on me? Because I've been hearing some rumors.

你是不是背着我有别人?因为我最近老能听到一些传言。

4. I would never cheat on my girlfriend. She is everything I want.

我永远都不会背叛我的女朋友,她就是我想要的一切。

5. I can not live without you.

我不能没有你。

6. It's more of a frustration than anything else.

没有比这更令人沮丧的。

7. I'm glad to see you're taking all this with a grain of salt.

我很高兴你能对这件事坦然处之。

8. I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and it's been hard for both of us.

我最近和男朋友分手了,这对我们俩来说都很困难。

外遇用英语怎么说?

外遇,背叛,小三,不忠用英语说劈腿那点事儿!

1)two-timer   劈腿;爱情不专一的人;背着爱人

2)mistress / the other woman  情妇;小三

He has a mistress in Paris .

他在巴黎有个情妇。

3)commit adultery 犯通奸

Will you steal and murder , commit adultery and perjury , burn incense to Baal and follow other gods you have not known .

你们偷盗,杀害,奸淫,起假誓,向巴力烧香,并随从素不认识的别神。

4)adulterer  男性的通奸者

If any man commit adultery with the wife of another , and defile his neighbour 's wife, let then: be put to death , both the adulterer and the adulteress .

若人与一有夫之妇通奸,即与邻友之妻通奸,奸夫奸妇应一律处死。

5)adulteress  女性的通奸者

If a man committed adultery with another 's wife he had to give his own wife to the husband of the adulteress .

如果一个男人强奸了别人的妻子,他必须把自己的妻子让给被强奸者的丈夫。

6)unfaithful  出轨=having committed adultery 不忠

He spies on his unfaithful wife every day .

他每天都暗中监视他那不忠的妻子。

7)having an affair 有外遇

After they separated , we found out she had been having an affair with his best friend .

在他们分开之后,我们发现她早已和儿子最好的朋友有了奸情。

8)cheat 背叛/偷吃

一个人在这个世界上最好的朋友都有可能背叛他,成为他的敌人。

The best friend a man has in this world may turn against him and become his enemy .

9)step out on  不忠实

10)cuckold  的妻子通奸使其丈夫戴绿帽子

His wife had cuckolded him.

妻子给他戴绿帽子了。

11concubine (尤指旧时某些社会里的)妾,姨太太,小老婆

分手、专一、背叛和出轨等英语口语句子

相关推荐