《变身特工》完整中英文对照剧本

发布时间:2020-07-29 07:01:44

沃尔特 你见到我的镊子了吗

Walter, have you seen my tweezers?

抱歉 你需要用那个杯子吗

Sorry. Did you need that mug?

我需要喝那杯咖啡

I needed that coffee.

那么

So...

-独角特 -你在做什么呢 伙计

- Unitee. - what you making, bud?

给你巡逻时用的装备

A gadget for you to wear on patrol.

这是能保护你的最佳工具

It's the perfect tool to keep you safe.

按这个按钮会发出巨响

This button makes a really loud sound

让敌人失去行动力

to incapacitate your enemies.

像这样

Like that.

按这个会把你包裹在抱抱气囊中

This one can wrap you in an inflatable hug

这样就没人能伤到你了

so no one can hurt you.

这个是在你寡不敌众的时候用的

And this one is for when you're outnumbered.

只要你平举着手说 "不许动"

You just hold out your hand and say, "Stop!"

然后砰

And boom!

就有闪粉撒下来

Glitter cloud!

坏人就不会伤害你了

And the bad guys will leave you alone.

因为闪粉让人开心吗

Because glitter makes people happy?

因为折射光

Because the refracted light

会让肠嗜铬细胞

causes the enterochromaffin cells

释放血清素

to release serotonin.

是的 闪粉让人开心

Yeah, glitter makes people happy.

我们试试

Let's try it out.

你说不许我拆掉你的手对吧

Remember how you told me not to take apart your cell phone?

沃尔特·贝克特 你把我的手♥...

Walter Beckett, you took apart my...

还想杀我吗

Still wanna kill me?

恰恰相反

No. Just the opposite.

那就说明管用

Then it works!

我还在考虑加一些猫咪影像

I also wanna add some kitten visuals

它能刺眼窝前额皮质

to trigger the orbitofrontal cortex.

11-A-25 代号♥6 104

11-A-25, Code Six, 104 North.

亲爱 我得走了

Hon, I gotta go.

该我值班了

Time for my shift.

乖乖的 好吗

Be good for Gram, okay?

我和你一起去

I'll come with you.

我可以在路上做好这个东西

I can finish this on the way.

绝对不给你添麻烦

You won't even know I'm there.

你现在需要去上学

What you need to do is get ready for school.

妈妈 学校最无聊

Oh, Mom, school's boring.

而且同学都说我是怪胎

And the kids think I'm weird.

怪胎

Weird?

看着我

Hey, look at me.

怪又怎么了

What's wrong with weird?

世界需要这种怪

The world needs weird.

听着 我现在是在保护我们的社区

Listen, I'm out there keeping the neighborhood safe.

但总有一天 你的这些创意

But one day, your ideas...

你的装备

your gadgets...

将能保护这个世界

are gonna keep the world safe.

而所有人都会希望自己和你一样怪

And everybody will wish they were as weird as you.

你真这么觉得吗

You think?

我很确定

I know.

好了 给我一个不是气囊的抱抱吧

Now, give me a non-inflatable hug.

爱你 搭档

Love you, partner.

我保证 我永远都会支持你

I promise I'll always have your back.

怪胎队

Team Weird?

怪胎队

Team Weird.

冷死我了

Man, it's cold!

伙计们 你们好

Hey, fellas. Konichiwa.

我是兰斯·斯特林特工

Special Agent Lance Sterling.

你们好吗

How you livin'?

好的好的

Okay, okay.

都冷静了吧

Everybody good?

我只是要拿走他的枪

I'm just gonna take his gun

然后丢给那个雪人

and I'm gonna toss it to that snowman.

然后在你们俩一头雾水

And while you're both looking all confused,

想搞清楚怎么回事的时候

trying to figure out what's going on...

我就打晕你们

I'm just gonna knock you out.

没必要这样吧

He didn't deserve that.

带翅膀的小老鼠

Rats with wings.

我就位了

I'm in position.

情况如何

What is your situation?

监控马上

Just getting a visual...

就位

now.

十点钟方向

10 o'clock.

木村胜

Katsu Kimura.

最受欢迎军

Everybody's favorite arms dealer.

那里 那个公文箱就是目标

There. That briefcase is your objective.

里面放的是M9无人机

Inside is the M9 Assassin.

第一款半自动攻击型无人机

The first semi-autonomous attack drone,

依靠大气电学供能

powered by atmospheric energy.

永不关机

Never shuts down,

绝不会中途放弃目标

never stops pursuing its target.

是他们从我们的秘密武器实验室偷走的

They stole it from our covert weapons lab.

詹金斯局长

Director Jenkins,

有敌人向他移

he's got incoming.

监测到附近多了七十个敌人

Detecting 70 extra hostiles around the perimeter.

我不想再来一次吉尔吉斯斯坦那样的大混战

I don't want another mess like Kyrgyzstan.

兰斯 来了七十个黑社会歹徒

Lance, listen to me. You've got 70 yakuza incoming.

先撤退

Stand down.

没我平时处理的棘手嘛

That's better odds than I usually get.

不要交战

No! Do not engage.

这次你要等后援队

This time, you need to wait for the backup team.

队伍

Team?

我一向单飞

I fly solo.

等等 兰斯 听我...

Wait. Lance, listen to...

我想他关掉了...

I think he cut off...

-我知道 -好的 抱歉

- I get it! - Yeah, great, that's right. Sorry.

♥♥家来了

The buyer is here. Go!

看来该出场了

Guess it's time to introduce myself.

你知道怎么确认自己是世界最棒的特工吗

You know how you can tell when you're the world's greatest spy?

斯特林

Sterling.

兰斯·斯特林

Lance Sterling.

当大家都知道你的名字的时候

Everyone knows the name.

我要那个公文箱

I'mma need that case.

除非我死了

Over my dead body.

只需要在迷走神经上施加三盎司的力量

Just 3 ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve...

瞧瞧你的人

and then look at your boy.

晚安了您呐

Sleepy night-night.

介意给我搭把手吗

Hey, you mind giving me a hand?

拜托

Come on.

哪句把你惹生气了 关于手的玩笑吗

What was it? The hand joke?

你不记得我了 是吗

You don't remember me, do you?

我能说什么 我见得坏人太多了

What can I say? I meet a lot of bad guys.

我会让你体验到前所未有的痛苦

I'm gonna show you pain that you can't imagine.

别留情

Make it hurt.

感觉那句不是什么好话

I don't think that subtitle was in my favor.

好的 好的

Okay. Oh, okay.

你们想来硬的 那就来吧

You wanna do it the hard way? Let's go, then.

我们来硬的

Let's do it the hard way.

大闹一场吧

It's about to get messy.

搞什么...

What the...

别太在意输赢

Don't take the loss so hard.

你们已经很不错了

I mean, you did great.

而且你们还见到了兰斯·斯特林

And you got to meet Lance Sterling.

下一个 好的 东西都放在篮子里

Next. Okay, put everything in the bin.

过去吧

Yes, come through.

-他来了 -他来了

- He's coming. - Wow. Here he comes!

是的

Yes,

你们没看错

your eyes aren't deceiving you.

是的 就是他

Yep, it's him.

谢谢 谢谢

Thank you, thank you.

气色不错啊 斯特林特工

Looking good, Agent Sterling!

你看起来也不错嘛

Not looking so bad yourself.

谢谢 谢谢大家

Thank you. Thank you.

大家回去工作吧 回去...

Yeah, you know what? Go ahead back to work. Go ahead back...

这太...太隆重了

It's too... It's too much.

或许隆重得刚刚好

It's probably the right amount.

不过你们还是该回去工作 回去工作

But still go back to work. Still go back to work.

你真疯狂

You're so crazy.

你好啊 斯特林

What's up, Sterling?

卢卡斯

Lucas!

我叫戴夫

My name's Dave.

就是这样 很高兴见到你

There you go. Good to see you.

-早上好 长官 -各位好 击个拳

- Morning, sir. - Fellas, give it to me.

-哥们 你看到了吗 -再也别洗那只手了

- Dude, did you see that? - Never wash that hand again.

我感觉变强了 我真的感觉变强了

I feel stronger. Like, I legit feel stronger.

-我能握一下吗 -当然

- Can I hold it? - Yeah.

-会计部的伙计 -感谢获胜 斯特林

- Dude from Accounting. - Thanks for the win, Sterling.

算好我的钱 算好我的钱

Keep my money right. Keep my money right.

去吧 伙计 好的

Go ahead, man. All right.

欢迎回来 兰斯

Welcome back, Lance.

谢谢 谢谢

Thank you, thank you.

他是历来最可爱的特工

He's the most adorable agent ever!

有人要倒霉了

Somebody gonna get it.

斯特林特工

Agent Sterling.

沃尔特·贝克特

Walter Beckett.

怪胎

Weirdo.

独角特爱你

Unitee loves you.

好的 独角特

All right, Unitee.

想象一下

Imagine...

水热爆即将把你的脸融掉

a hydrothermal explosion is about to melt your face off.

但这是什么

But what's this?

一个能用安全密封囊包住你的装备

A gadget that can surround you in a pressurized pocket of safety?

"有用吗" 暂时没用 但说不定呢

"Can it work?" It hasn't yet, but maybe.

来吧

Here we go.

第九场 第三十次测试

Session number nine, test 30...

特伦斯

Terrance.

今晚有《心在首尔》的季终集

Tonight's the season finale of Hearts in Seoul.

我给你发了电子邀请

I sent you an e-vite.

...

I...

你只需点一下"接受"...

You just click "accept" in your...

斯特林特工

Agent Sterling.

我是沃尔特·贝克特 很高兴见到...

Walter Beckett. Pleasure to meet...

你用了

You used it.

你碰了我的东西

You touched my stuff.

好吧 我知道那不合传统 ...

Okay, okay. Look, I know it's non-traditional, but...

想象一下 小鬼

Feel me here, little man.

我在外面

So, I'm out there...

拯救世界 做大事

you know, and I'm saving the world, doing big things.

那就是我的工作

That's what I do.

我的方式

And the way I do it...

就是让我的东西

is to have my things

发挥它们应该发挥的功能

do the things I expect my things to do.

没错

Yep.

比如爆

Like blow stuff up.

在外面

See, out there...

我得以火攻火

I gotta fight fire with fire.

因为如果我尝试以闪粉攻火

Because if I try to fight fire with glitter...

我的脸可能会被烧掉

I could get my face burned off.

但你没有

But you didn't.

因为猫咪闪粉起效了

Because the kitty glitter worked.

-猫砂 -闪粉

- Kitty litter? - Glitter.

猫咪闪粉

Kitty glitter.

科学证据表明看到小猫咪

It's scientifically proven that watching kittens...

会使肠嗜铬细胞分泌血清素

causes the enterochromaffin cells to release serotonin.

闪粉让人开心

Glitter makes people happy.

知道什么会更好用吗

Know what works even better?

手榴弹

A grenade.

那有点暴不是吗

It's kinda violent, don't you think?

拥抱拯救不了世界 威尔逊

Can't save the world with a hug, Wilson.

我叫沃尔特

It's Walter.

如果可以呢

And what if you could?

抱抱气囊

The inflatable hug.

我最近在研发的一种自我保护装备

Kind of a personal protection device I've been developing.

这是对纳税人税款的可耻浪费

This is a vile waste of taxpayer dollars.

我只是想说 让人们团结

Look, I'm just saying you can do more by bringing people together...

比把人炸飞更有意义

than blowing them up.

如果我能说服你

And if I can convince you,

我们就能说服整个情报局

we can convince the whole agency.

没有"我们"

There is no "we."

斯特林特工...

Agent Sterling. Just...

-好吧 好吧 -小屁孩

- Okay. Okay, okay. - Millennials.

等等 等等 请不要关门

No, wait, wait, wait. Please don't close that door.

不感兴趣

Not interested.

你一定得听我说完

Listen, you gotta hear me out.

不管是什么 不听

Whatever it is, no.

我一直在家研究一样东西

Look, I've been working on this thing at home, right...

它将永远改变特工行动

that is gonna change spying forever.

想象一下

Imagine...

如果我能让你 稍等

if I could make you, wait for it...

请击鼓

drumroll, please...

消失

disappear.

消失

Disappear?

没错

Yeah.

消失

Disappear.

你为什么那个样子说话

Why are you saying it like that?

为了创造效果

For effect.

它让我特别兴奋

I'm totally excited about it.

它叫

It's called

生物动态隐形

bio-dynamic concealment.

扔麦

Boom. Mic drop.

把这张脸隐形

Conceal this?

那样就不需要防弹衣

I mean, you wouldn't need a bulletproof suit.

不需要爆袖扣

You wouldn't need exploding cufflinks.

你可以潜入任何地方

You could blend in anywhere.

如果你完全...

What if you were totally...

隐形呢

invisible?

哥们

Dude.

太惨了

That's a mess.

别担心

Don't worry yourself.

效果只是暂时的

The effects, they're only temporary.

好吧好吧 我要出去了

All right, cool, cool. I'm gonna get outta here.

等等 等等

Wait, wait, wait.

你是世界上最厉害的特工

Look, you're the world's greatest spy.

从来没有人肯听我的想法

Nobody ever listens to my ideas

或给我机会

or gives me a chance...

但如果你给我机会

but if you did...

我们联手

together...

真的能大有作为

we could really make a difference.

"大有作为"

"Make a difference"?

小子 我就是作为本为

Boy, I am the difference.

我只需要你在我想要手榴弹时

All I need from you is when I want a grenade...

给我制手榴弹

make me a grenade.

你能做到吗

Can you do that?

有更好的方法

There's a better way.

回答错误 威利

Wrong answer, Willy.

你被开除了

You're fired.

什么 等等

What? Wait.

不不不 请不要开除我

No, no, no. Please, please don't fire me!

怪胎

Weirdo.

任务完成

Mission accomplished.

天啊 我跟你们说 这是我的最佳行动之一

Man, I'm telling you, it was one of my best.

我超拉风

I was on fire.

打斗 妙语连珠

Fighting, explosions, tons of witty catchphrases.

兰斯

Lance?

我不得不越过一架直升机

I had to jump through a helicopter.

兰斯

Lance?

-知道吧 -兰斯

- Right? - Lance!

拜托你解释一下为什么这是空的

Please tell me you have an explanation for why this is empty.

我知道为什么

I know why.

因为被他偷了

Because he stole it.

你说什么

Excuse me?

我是内务部的玛茜·卡佩尔特工

Agent Marcy Kappel, Internal Affairs.

介意我的小队搜查一下房间吗

Mind if my team sweeps the room?

我介意

Yes, I mind.

我的代号是千里眼

They call me Eyes.

光谱分以及量子光感热成像

Spectral analysis and quantum optical thermography.

我是顺风耳 负责声音

Ears. Sound.



Okay.

你们立刻从我眼前消失

Hey, y'all need to ease out of my face right now.

武器已解除 我走了

Weapons deactivated. Backing up.

拘捕斯特林特工

Take Agent Sterling into custody.

好了 够了

All right, enough!

这是我最顶尖的特工

We're talking about my top agent here.

我信任这个男人

I trust this man.

我们唯一能信任的只有事实

The only thing we can trust is the facts.

千里眼

Eyes?

东京的一个监控摄像头

A surveillance camera in Tokyo

在你任务结束两小时后拍到了这段录像

picked this up two hours after your mission.

站住别动

Stop right there.

-兰斯 -乔伊

- Lance? - Joy.

他的心率突然飙升

His heart rate just spiked.

因为那不是我

That's because it isn't me.

声纹波动剧烈

Vocal patterns is all off the hook.

这肯定不对

This has to be wrong.

是不对 我没有...

This is wrong! I didn't...

有一个装机械手的家伙

Look, there was a guy with a robot hand.

他偷了暗无人机

He stole the Assassin,

他扫描了我的脸来陷害我

and he scanned my face to frame me.

听起来有可能

That sounds plausible,

一点也不像你刚刚编出来的

and not like something you just made up.

听起来像科幻片 老兄

Sounds a little Scooby-Doo, bro.

那不是我

It isn't me!

那我复述一遍

Okay, so, just to be clear...

有个装机械手伪装成兰斯样貌的人

there's a man with a robot hand and Lance's face

偷走了M9无人机

who took the M9 Assassin.

大家都觉得没问题吗

We all feel good about that?

结案 我们回家吧

Okay, case closed. Let's go home.

你知道吗

You know what?

有个坏人我们必须得阻止

There's a bad guy who needs to be stopped.

完全同意

Couldn't agree more.

你水平不错

You're good.

兰斯 你配合就行

Lance, just cooperate.

没料到 是不是

Didn't see that coming, did you?

你料到了那个了吗

Did you see that coming?

他跑了 他们为什么总是要跑

He's running. Why do they always run?

又要去拯救世界了

Off to save the world again?

你也是 你也是

Uh, yeah, you, too. You, too.

-怎么样 斯特林 -挺好的 挺好的

- 'Sup, Sterling? - All good, all good.

抱歉

Sorry.

斯特林

Sterling!

行动

Now.

西北角

Northwest corner.

看到了

Got him.

借过 借过

Coming through, coming through.

保安

Security!

封锁这里

Shut this place down!

斯特林特工

Agent Sterling?

最好照她说的做

I would do what she says.

她特别烦人

She is very unpleasant.

斯特林特工 你怎么来了

Agent Sterling! What's happening, man?

我刚刚还在跟大伙讲你那次...

I was just telling the guys about the time you...

好了 斯特林

All right, Sterling.

动动脑子

Think.

动动脑子

Think.

还有人知道那个机械手的事

Somebody else knows about Robot Hand.

是谁

Who?

木村

Kimura.

找到木村

Find Kimura.

正在追踪木村

Tracking Katsu Kimura.

拦截到墨西哥普拉亚德尔卡曼的无线信♥♥

Wireless signal intercepted in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico.

你不该打给我的

You shouldn't be calling me.

墨西哥

Mexico.

我要保持低调

I'm trying to lay low!

我得消失

I need to disappear.

消失

Disappear.

找到了

Bingo.

希望你准备好了 威尔伯

Hope you got your pants on, Wilbur.

独角特

Unitee.

我想你 妈妈

I miss you, Mom.

心肝

See, Lovey?

有些梦的确会成真

Some dreams do come true.



Okay.

开始生物动态隐形测试

Commencing bio-dynamic concealment

83 第五批

test number 83, batch five.

放热反应

Exothermic reaction.

有放热反应

That's an exothermic reaction.

心肝 你能借我一根羽毛吗

Uh, Lovey, could I borrow a feather, please?

谢谢

Thank you.

给你点回礼

Here's a little something for you.

如果这个有用

If this works,

他们就得让我复职

they'll have to give me my job back.

不可能 居然成功了

No way. It worked.

成功了

It worked.

成功了 成功了 成功了

It worked! It worked! It worked!

心肝 成功了 成功了

Lovey, it worked! It worked!

我得消失

I need to disappear.

什么...你怎么...

What... How did you...

你在我家做什...

What are you doing in my...

怎么了

What's up?

行了 听着

Okay, listen.

你之前说的

That next-generation concealment tech

跨时代隐形技术...

you were talking about earlier...

你该不会手上就有吧

you wouldn't happen to have it on hand, would you?

实际上 我手里确实有

Actually, I do happen to have it in hand.

-给我看看 -当然

- Show it to me. - Sure. Um...

你要喝点什么吗

Well, can I offer you a drink?

我有水

I got water,

代餐饮料...

Soylent drinkable meal replacement...

我喝过了

Good. We had a drink.

说说你的技术吧

So, what are we talking about here?

是光学折射隐身衣

Light-bending camo suit?

还是适应性反应硅...

Adaptive response silicon...

代餐饮料的回味真奇怪

Diet stuff has a weird aftertaste.

到底是什么技术

What's the tech?

你刚刚喝下去了

Well, you just drank it.

-喝了什么 -那个技术

- Drank what? - The tech.

现在没了

Now it's gone. Yep.

你这里为什么有只鸽子

Why do you have a pigeon in here?

那是心肝 是我室友

Yeah, okay, that's just Lovey. She's my roommate.

-我要怎么做 -真怪

- How am I gonna do this? - Um, that's weird.

这真糟糕

This is bad.

-有只鸽子在你屋里 -不是的

- To have a pigeon in your house. - No, it's not.

很神奇

It's amazing.

是科学 来吧

It's science. Here we go.

你刚刚喝下了一种可食用配方

You just drank an ingestible formula

它的CRISPR-Cas9基因编辑器

that uses a CRISPR-Cas9 genetic editor...

可以在分子层面重组你的DNA

to resequence your DNA on a molecular level.

科学超棒

Science rocks.

帮我个忙

Okay, here's what I need you to do.

假装自己是个正常人

Pretend like you're a normal person

跟一个比你帅得多的正常人解释

talking to a much cooler normal person.

在四十五秒之后

In precisely 45 seconds,

你将变成...

you will transform into...

一只鸽子

a pigeon.

再见

I'm out.

等等 等等

Wait, wait, wait.

你将经历的一切

What you're about to experience

是特工行动的未来

is the future of espionage.

好吧

Okay.

你或许会有一些轻微的不适

You might be experiencing some mild discomfort.

或严重的不适

Or severe.

我会做好记录的

I'll make a note of that.

你是报复我开除你 对吧

This is because I fired you, right?

够了 我要走了

Okay, I'm gonna walk outta here.

可能不容易哦

Yeah, that might be hard.

因为你的染色体正在断裂重组

Because you're in the middle of chromothripsis.

好吧 估计要晕了

Okay, might pass out.

你肯定得晕过去

You're definitely gonna pass out.

你的基因组会被粉粹

Your genomes are being smashed apart...

然后重组为鸽子的DNA

so they can be reassembled with pigeon DNA.

抗住 兰斯

Muscle it down, Lance.

抗住

Muscle it down.

你做了什么 你做了什么

What did you do? What did you do?

你正在进入第二阶段

You're entering Phase Two.

表观遗传调节

Epigenetic modulation.

设想一下所有的基因都有一个开关

Think of each gene as having a switch.

然后你的开关会一个接一个地拨到鸽子那一类

And one by one, your switches are flipping to pigeon.

人鸽 人鸽 人鸽

Human-pigeon, human-pigeon, human-pigeon.

人鸽 人鸽 人鸽

Human-pigeon, human-pigeon, human-pigeon.

别动灯了

Stop with the lights!

等等 快看我的手

Wait, look at my hand!

我的手怎么了

What's happening to my hand?

缩小的手

Baby hand.

这是最后一个阶段

This is the final phase!

也不赖嘛

This isn't so bad.

你的身体大量分泌内啡呔

Your body is being flooded with endorphins

让你准备迎接即将到来的

to prepare you for the immense physical pain

生理剧痛

you're about to experience.

等等 再说一遍

Wait. Say that again.

你给我下毒了

You poisoned me!

"下毒"

"Poisoned"?

我的专业又不是这个

That's not even my department.

快把毒排出去

Squeeze the poison out.

我不建议这么做

I wouldn't do that.

三秒钟

Three seconds.

你不会有事的 相信我

You're gonna be fine. Trust me.

来吧

Here we go.

怎么回事

What?

那个表有点快

That clock's fast.

兰斯

Lance?

兰斯

Lance.

成功了

It worked.

实验对象体征稳定

Subject's vitals are stable.

插入直肠温度计

Inserting rectal thermometer.

没关系的 朋友

It's okay, buddy.

没关系的 你别担心

It's okay. Don't you worry.

你的好朋友沃尔特就在这呢

Your good friend Walter is here.

实验对象似乎晕头转向了

Subject appears disoriented.

我当然晕头转向了

Of course I'm disoriented.

你会说话

You can talk?

心肝 他会说话

Lovey, he can talk!

-成功了 -我的眼睛

- It worked. - My eyes!

成功了

It worked.

-你敢相信吗 -你把我的眼睛怎么了

- Can you believe this? - What did you do to my eyes?

-兰斯 看着我 -你都做了...

- Lance, look at me. - What did...

看着你

Look at you?

我做不到不看你 沃尔特

I can't not look at you, Walter.

我能同时看到我的屁和你的脸

I can see my butt and your face at the same time!

真是太酷了

That is so cool!

事实上 鸽子的视野有360

Fact, pigeons have 360-degree vision.

现在没人能从身后偷偷接近你了

Now, nobody can sneak up behind you.

-行了 妹子 别蹭了 -真是太棒了

- Stop, girl. Come on. - This is so great.

世界上所有的

Pigeons can be found

大城市里都有鸽子

in every major city around the world...

没人会注意到鸽子

and no one notices them.

这是特工最佳的潜伏形式

It's the most perfect form a spy could take.

你最好马上把我变回去

You better un-bird me right now.

我受够了 我没和你开玩笑 把我变回...

That's it. I'm not playing with you. Un-bird...

我的嗓门太大了

I'm raising my voice.

我或许不该对你大声吼

I probably shouldn't be raising my voice at you.

你估计也能理解

I guess you could imagine

我现在有点焦虑

I'm a little stressed right now.

我需要你把我变回去 沃尔特

I need you to un-bird me, Walter.

当然可以

Of course.

我现在就开始研究解药

I'll start working on an antidote right now.

开始

Start?

这个配方还完全处于理论阶段 但你...

The formula was purely theoretical until you...

你会开始研究 你没有解药

You're gonna start? You don't have an antidote?

行了 妹子 认真的

Stop, girl, seriously.

好吧 好吧

Okay, okay.

你把我变成了鸽子 但无法把我变回去

So, you birded me, and you can't un-bird me.

严格来说 是你把自己变成鸽子的

Technically, you kind of birded yourself.

我要揍这小子

I'mma hurt this boy.

-我要揍这小子 - 听我说

- I'mma hurt this boy. - No, no, look.

我知道你不高兴 但一切都没关系的

I know you're upset, but everything's okay.

我已经打给了情报局 说你在这里

I called the Agency and told them you're here.

你做了什么

You did what?

没事的

No, no, no, it's okay.

我没告诉他们你成了一只鸽子

I didn't tell them you're a bird.

虽然我觉得他们

Although I think they're gonna

马上就会弄明白

figure that out pretty quickly.

我要闪了

I gotta ghost.

好吧 或许你这个新身体还有

Yeah, there may be one or two downsides

一两处不足之处

to your new form.

韦伯斯特 开门

Webster, open the door.

好吧 好吧

Okay. Okay.

-怎么... -你为什么要躲情报局

- What... - Why are you running from the Agency?

松开我 我要跑...

Get off me! I'm running...

因为有一个和我长得一样的坏人

because there's a bad guy out there with my face...

我现在必须要去阻止他

and now I have to try to stop him

伤害别人 以我这鸽子的身份

from hurting people while being a bird.

为此我谢谢你 非常感谢你

And thank you for that. Thank you very much for that.

知道吗 我要再开除你一次

You know what? You're fired again.

两度被炒

Double fired!

没这种说法吧

I don't think that's a thing.

有的 现在就有了

It's a thing. It's a thing now.

好吧

Okay.

就是一身翼装

It's a wingsuit.

还能有多难

How hard could it be?

该飞了

Time to fly.



Nope.

你用一张餐巾和一块胶布

You broke into the Kremlin using a napkin

就闯入了克里姆林宫

and a piece of duct tape.

进入自己的车应该不是问题

You should be able to get into your own car!



Yep, yep, yep.



Got it, got it, got it... Ow!

拜托啊

Come on.

好了 听我说

Okay, hear me out.

有人在说话吗 我听不到啊

Is somebody talking? I don't hear anybody talking.

尤其是某个两度被炒

Especially somebody that's been double fired...

即将三度被炒的人

working on a triple fire.

我和你一起去

I'll come with you.

我可以向你展示作为鸽子的所有优势

I can show you all the advantages of being a pigeon

以及如何让你成为一名更好的特工

and how it can make you an even better spy.

然后你就会让我复职

And then you'll give me my job back.

我们双赢

We both win.

好吧 我考虑一下

All right, let me think about that.

不了

No.

好吧 我估计你还认识别的

Okay. Well, I suppose you have somebody else

拥有移实验室

who has a mobile lab...

能把你变回人的家伙吧

who could turn you back into a man.

-上车 -我绝对不会碍事

- Get in the car. - You won't even know I'm here.

我就坐车外面 不用担心

I'll just ride out here, don't worry.

对了 我错了

Right. My bad.

让一让

Go, go, go! Moving through.

马上把那棵树砍了

I want that tree gone, now!

斯特林特工

Agent Sterling,

立刻从房子里出来

exit the premises now!

你在干什么 快上车

What are you doing? Get in the car!

-我的天啊 -威尔弗雷德 快走

- Holy shit... - Wilfred! Let's move!



Let's go, go, go!

启动自动驾驶

Activate auto-drive.

自动驾驶已启动

Auto-drive engaged.

斯特林私人飞机库

Sterling private jet hangar.

看到了吗 沃尔特

See that, Walter?

你可以把我变成鸟

You can bird me...

但你不能阻止我

but you can't stop me.

他在我们身后

He was behind us.

系好安全带

Buckle up.

把贝克特这小子的全部资料都找出来

And get me everything we can on that Beckett kid.

你觉得他们联手了吗

You think they're working together?

斯特林一向单干 他是在利用他

Sterling works alone. He's using him for something.

你把鸟小姐带来了吗

You brought the lady bird?

她是我的情感支持动物

She's my emotional support animal.

如果这只鸟在我车里拉屎

You're gonna need a life support animal

你就需要生命维持动物了

if that bird poop in my...

他们追来了

We got company.

我们的人已经封锁了

We've got units blocking every street,

方圆八公里内的所有街道 天桥和出口

overpass, and exit within a 5-mile radius.

非常好 开始围捕吧

Perfect. Time for a cattle drive.

坐稳了

Saddle up!

躲避策略已激活

Evasive maneuvers activated.

我没时间搞这些

I don't have time for this.

-激活武器 -什么

- Activate weapons. - What?

-激活武器 -别紧张

- Activating weapons. - Relax.

我只是要把她的轮胎打爆而已

I'm just gonna take out her tires.

这下可不妙

That's really bad.

我赌你不敢

I dare you.

解除武器

Deactivating weapons.

我们是好人

No, we're the good guys.

我们不能开枪打其他的好人

We can't shoot the other good guys.

你说得对 沃尔特

Yeah, you're right, Walter.

我们靠边停车 和他们好好说吧

Let's just pull over and talk it out.

没错 可以吗

Exactly. Can we?

-激活武器 -激活武器

- Activate weapons. - Activating weapons.

-解除武器 -解除武器

- Deactivate weapons. - Deactivating weapons.

不如用浮油这种非致命的东西吧

How about something non-lethal like oil slick?

激活武器

Activate weapons.

解除武器

Deactivate weapons.

别听沃尔特的 激活武器

Don't listen to Walter. Activate weapons.

-浮油 -激活武器

- Oil slick. - Activate weapons.

浮油 浮油 浮油

Oil slick! Oil slick! Oil slick!

这人脑子有病

This man trippin'.

浮油 浮油 浮油

Oil slick! Oil slick! Oil slick!

解除

Deactivate.

系统关闭 再见

System shut down. Goodbye.

你干了什么

Oh, what did you do?

他就像是柏油路之神

He's like a god of the asphalt.

走着瞧

We'll see about that.

我能行 我能行

All right. I got this. I got this.

我能行 我能行

I got this. I got this.

我们要死了

We're gonna die!

-糟了 -小心

- Oh, no. - Watch out!

我们应该马上就能追上他

We should be coming up on him any second.

到此为止了

This ends now.

大家各就各位了吗

Is everyone in position?

是的 已就位

Affirmative. In position.

沃尔特 重启电脑

Walter, get that computer back online.

系统重启了

Systems coming back online.

防御软件启动

Defensive applications online.

浮油

Oil slick?

好吧 随便 按下去就是了

Fine, whatever! Just press it!

等等 我们正倒着开

Wait! We're driving backwards.



No!

太刺

That was tight.

正式说一句 我是他的粉丝

Yep. It's official. I'm a fan.

还有谁看到那辆车里有只鸽子吗

Did anyone else see a pigeon in that car?

自动驾驶已启动

Auto-drive engaged.

我忍不住觉得我有一点错

I can't help but feel like some of this is my fault.

有一点 开什么玩笑 这全是你的错

Some? Joker, this is all your fault.

降落伞 立刻启动

Airstrip. Now.

对不起 天呐

I'm sorry. Jeez.

不是故意惹毛你的

Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers.

我恨你

I hate you.

心肝 这就是我们一直在等待的机会

Lovey, this is the opportunity we've been waiting for.

我有很多装备想要在实战时测试

There are so many gadgets I wanna test in the field.

我们有粘合泡泡枪 万花筒手榴弹

We got the binder bubbles, collide-oscope,

催眠星星 责备飞弹 鼾声鱼雷

hypno-stars, blamethrower, snorepedo.

我们有多功能笔

We've got the multi-pen.

我们都没试过多功能笔

We haven't even tried the multi-pen in the...

我需要一个代号

I'm gonna need a code name.

模仿007经典台词"我叫邦德 詹姆斯·邦德"

氢键

Bond. Hydrogen Bond.

不要 到底在哪

Oh, no, where is it?

等等 那是什么

Wait! What is that?

那是什么

What is that?

不不 快飞 快飞 快飞

Oh! No, no. Fly, fly, fly! Fly, fly, fly!

你在里面还好吧

Hey, everything go okay in there?

我刚刚发现大号和小号

I just found out that number one and number two...

都从一个地方出来

both come out of the same place.

所以不好 一点也不好

So, no. Things are not okay.

那叫做泄殖腔

Yeah. It's called a cloaca.

听来奇怪也很恶心

It sounds weird and gross,

但有泄殖腔就是说...

but having a cloaca just means...

哥们

Dude!

我知道是什么意思

I know what it means.

我在镜子里看到了

Saw it in the mirror.

我知道你现在心情很差

I know you're not in a good place right now...

但做鸽子也有好处

but there are benefits to being a pigeon.

听清楚我这鸟喙说的话

Okay, so read what used to be my lips.

你之所以在这里是因为

You're only here, because A,

我没法用触摸屏把你弹射出去

I can't work a touchscreen enough to eject you...

你应该在研究什么东西吧

and B, you're supposed to be working on something, correct?

解药 是的

Oh, the antidote. Right. Sure.

解药要十八个小时才能做好

Yeah, that's going to take 18 hours to render.

我要在鸟的身体里困十八个小时

I'm stuck like this, with this body, for 18...

天呐

Boy...

好吧 走走消化一下

Whoo! Okay, walk this one off.

做鸽子

You know, being a pigeon

其实比看起来要酷多了

is actually way cooler than it seems.

如果你接受自己的新外貌

And if you just embrace your new form,

你就会看到所有的优势

you'll see all the advantages.

比如你知道吗

Like, fact, did you know

鸽子能看到慢动作

that pigeons can see in slow motion?

因为其实鸽子的飞行时速

Because, fact, pigeons can fly

可以达到149公里

up to 92.7 miles per hour.

而且其实鸽子是高智慧动物

And, fact, pigeons are highly intelligent animals

喜欢玩游戏

who like to play games.

还有其实...

Oh, and, fact...

其实你应该系安全带

Fact! You should have kept your seat belt on.

其实鸽子能看到紫外线

Fact, pigeons can see ultraviolet light...

那是广谱光

which is a broad spectrum of light

人类肉眼根本看不到

the human eye can't even see.

其实鸽子是群居动物

Fact, pigeons are a flock animal,

这让它们更容易...

which makes it easier for them to...

木村 我要来抓你了

All right, Kimura, I'm coming for you.

兰斯·斯特林登场

Lance Sterling is on the scene.

还有键 氢键也登场

And Bond. Hydrogen Bond.

小子 你该吃药了

Dude, you need medicine.

快走 快走

Go, go, go!

你们都给我站好了 现在登场的是

All right, y'all better squad up, 'cause here comes the...

你敢用脚扒拉我

Hey! Did you just toe-poke me?

你现在是只鸽子 可以光明正大地走过去

You're a pigeon. You can walk right past them.

我是只普通的鸽子

Just a regular old bird.

鸽子不是这么叫的

That's not a pigeon sound.

没长泄殖腔的人

Till you grow a cloaca,

不配有发言权

I decide what the bird sounds are.

他们好蠢啊

They're so stupid.

看到没 你就跟隐身了一样

You see, it's like you're invisible.

好吧

All right.

您的房 先生

Your room key, sir.

有办法了

Bingo.

我们两个可以好好想想 计划一下

Okay, let's figure this out. You and me. Let's go.

头脑风暴一下 我们该怎么找那个大块头

Let's brainstorm. How we gonna find this nut?

你就好好坐在这儿

Uh, you are gonna sit down right here

这个沙发超级舒服的

on this very nice couch.

可我是你的僚机呀

But I'm your wingman.

你知道谁需要僚机吗 这个沙发

Ooh, you know who needs a wingman? That couch.

你就好好坐在这儿

Go sit your narrow behind down

搞你的科学研究吧

and do some science stuff...

我去找木村 我自己去

and I'mma go find Kimura. Alone.

这是什么令人沉醉的香味

Oh, what is that heavenly smell?

不是吧

Oh, no.

不要这样 兰斯

Do not do it, Lance.

兰斯 要有尊严

Lance! Have some dignity.

沃尔特 这是怎么回事

Walter, what is happening?

一定是某种潜在的鸟类本能在作祟

It must be some sort of latent avian instincts kicking in.

我为什么在从地上捡吃的

Why am I eating food off of the ground?

为什么吃起来还这么美味

Why does it taste amazing?

不了 谢谢你的美意

Ugh. No, I'm good. Thank you.

这位仁兄 说真的 请你离我十步远

My dude, seriously, give me 10 feet.

我说的是人类的十步 让开

Hey, no, human feet. Back up.

不要啊 这一幕我再也忘不掉了

Oh, no. I wish I could unsee that.

这可是大事 他们鸟群接受你这个成员了

This is huge. They've made you part of their flock.

我不想成为任何鸟群的成员

I'm not trying to be a part of nobody's flock.

走开 退后 脑残粉

Shoo! Back up, fanboy.

我才不在乎你的名字是不是叫杰夫 闪开

I don't care that your name is Jeff. Beat it.

你能听得懂他们的语言

You can understand them?

什么 不是 当然不是

What? No, no!

-心肝是真的爱我吗 -我才不要听鸟语

- Does Lovey really love me? - I'm not hearing bird-talk.

我是她最好的朋友吗

Am I her best friend?

哪里都不对劲

None of this is right!

很高兴认识你 杰夫

Nice to meet you, Jeff.

别再跟杰夫说话了

Stop talking to Jeff!

让我来看看你用的什么假名 木村

All right, what alias are you using, Kimura?

非木村

"Not Kimura."

给你聪明坏了

That's clever.

我太擅长这个了

I am way too good at this.

拜托

Oh, come on.

说真的 伙计们 现在别添乱

Seriously, fellas. Not now.

这太丢人了

This is so humiliating.

我不是来玩游戏的

Hey, I'm not for the games.

你们最好别

You better not... Mmm-mmm.

别动

Stop it.

别动 不许动

Stop it! Stop!

不要

No!

快停下 你们是有什么毛病

Stop it! What is wrong with you?

看到了吗 加入鸟群对你有帮助

Well, would you look at that? Being in a flock helped you.

我没加入鸟群

Not my flock!

兰斯

Lance...

兰斯

Lance.

等等 等一下

Wait, wait, wait. Uh...

你不应该独自上去

You should not go up there alone.

也许还有别的事我可以帮忙

Maybe I have something else that can help.

沃尔特 我不需要你的帮助

Walter, I do not need your help.

永远不需要

Never will.

能给我按一下20层吗

Can you push "20" for me, please?

你不是不用我帮忙吗

I thought you didn't need any help.

我是不用

I don't.

-刚刚好像帮了 -没有

- Feels like helping. - Nope.

-帮了一点吧 -没有

- Yeah, a little bit. - Didn't.

-帮了 -没有

- Did! - Did not!

谁在那

Who's there?

趁你现在还有嘴赶紧说

Talk while you still have lips.

闭嘴 木村

Shut it, Kimura.

斯特林

Sterling.

看前面 举起双手

Uh-uh. Eyes front, hands up.

妈呀 那句不算 浴巾捡起来

Ooh. Scratch that. Pick up your towel.

举起一只手

One hand up.

你想怎么样

What do you want?

我们这样

Here's how this works.

我问问题 你回答

I ask the questions, you answer.

什么

What?

什么

What?

这你让我怎么回答

I don't know how to answer that.

你们怎么上来的

How did you get here?

什么 我怎么

Huh? How did I...

我什么都不会告诉你的

I'm not telling you anything.

别动 放开我

Stop! Get off of me.

你把暗无人机卖♥♥给了一个装着机械手的人

You sold the Assassin to a guy with a robot hand.

他在哪

Where is he?

我要是告诉你他会杀了我的

He'll kill me if I tell you that.

我就不会杀了你吗 快说

Oh, and you think I won't? Talk!

了不起 遥控鸽子

Remarkable. A remote-operated pigeon.

你怎么让它说话的

How do you make it speak?

来吧 木村 三盎司之击

All right, Kimura, 3 ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve.

晚安了您呐

Sleepy night-night!

我想念我的手

I miss my hands.

兰斯·斯特林要作为一只鸽子死掉了

Lance Sterling is gonna die a pigeon...

装在鞋盒里下葬

and be buried in a shoebox.

兰斯 你还好吗

Lance, are you okay?

沃尔特

Walter?

斯特林就在这里 守住每一个出口

Sterling is here somewhere. I want agents on every exit.

所有人都打起精神

And everyone be careful.

我们要对付的可是斯特林

This is Lance Sterling we're dealing with.

告诉我机械手在哪

Tell me where Robo Hand is.

不可能

Never.

小子 我要用我的鸽子翅膀扇你了

Boy, I'm about to pigeon-wing-slap...

硬汉啊 那好

Oh, tough guy. Okay.

敬酒不吃吃罚酒

Then we do it the hard way.

沃尔特 给我找漏斗

Walter, I need a funnel,

电线和五分钱乐队唱片

jumper cables, and a Nickelback album.

五分钱乐队

Nickelback?

什么 那会伤到他的

What? But that would hurt him.

就是要狠狠地伤他

That's the whole point.

我知道该怎么做了

I know what to do.

不要不要

No, no, no.

不要这样

Don't do that.

就是这样 沃尔特

That's what I'm talking about, Walter.

用科学治治这个傻子

Go science on this fool!

来了

Oh, yeah!

我要用科学甩你一脸

I'm gonna science all over your face.

求你了 不要

Please, don't!

你是给他喷了清新喷雾吗

Did you just give that man a refreshing spritz?

这是吐真剂 不过你说得对

It's a truth serum, but yes,

它的确有薰衣草香气

it has a lavender quality to it.

看好了

Watch.

木村 你最大的秘密是什么

Kimura, what's your biggest secret?

我在游泳池里撒尿

I peed in the pool.

这有点诚实过头了

That's a lot of honesty.

机械手是谁 为什么他顶着我的脸

Who is Robo Hand? And why is he wearing my face?

我不知道他是谁

I don't know who he is.

那你知道什么

Then what do you know?

我知道怎么吹笛子

Well, I know how to play the flute.

关于机械手

About Robo Hand!

我知道他要去威尼斯

I know he's on his way to Venice right now

窃取情报局数据库

to steal the Agent Database.

他会杀了我的

He's going to kill me.

-情报局数据库 -是数据库

- Agent Database? - Database.

没人像你那么念

Who says "database"?

闭嘴

Shut up.

他就会知道情报局所有人的身份

He'll know the identities of everyone at the Agency.

而他一旦知道了

And once he does...

他就能用暗无人机把他们杀光

he'll use the Assassin to eliminate all of them.

除非我先阻止他

Not if I stop him first.

她真是不知道放弃

She is relentless.

挡住门 我们需要重一点的东西

Block the door. We need something heavy.

我很重

I'm heavy.

你在拽吗

Are you pulling?

我当然在拽 你为什么不推

Of course I'm pulling! Why aren't you pushing?

用你全身的重量推他

Just put your weight behind it.

我已经用上了 我全身都是羽毛

I am putting my weight! I'm feathers!

就像是一大包布丁

It's like a big bag of pudding!

这也太丢人了

This is so embarrassing.

加油 沃尔特 用上你的臀肌

Come on, Walter. Use your glutes.

你们无路可走了 斯特林

You're out of moves, Sterling.

你和贝克特因叛国罪被通缉

You and Beckett are wanted for treason.

我们得快走了

We gotta go. Now.

别留我这副鬼样

No. Don't leave me like this.

抱歉 我很抱歉

Sorry. I'm so sorry.

-顺风耳 -我来搞定

- Ears? - Consider it done.

我们得去那个阳台 得跑酷了

We gotta get to that balcony. We're gonna have to parkour.

什么

What?

猫跃 蹬墙 软体滚

Cat pass! Tic-tac! Jelly roll!

台灯 废话 水瓶盖

Desk lamp! Flimflam! Bottle cap!

我不知道这些都是什么意思

I don't know what any of that means.

搞什 你怎么了

What the... What happened to you?

别这样 你会害得我也想...

Oh, don't do that. You're gonna make me...

不跳就没机会了 沃尔特 得走了 快点

Now or never, Walter. Gotta go! Come on, Walter!

你可以的

You can do this!

这是个物理问题 沃尔特 快点

Okay, it's a physics problem, Walter. Come on.

这就是基础物理

It's basic physics!

这就是基础物理

It's just basic physics.

你是对的

You're right.

-我们可以的 -贝克特

- We can do this. - Beckett!

-我们可以的 -贝克特 你别...

- We can do this. - Beckett, don't you...

我们可以的

We're gonna do this!

我们可以的

We can do this!

用你的装备

Use your gadgets!

用你的装备

Use your gadgets!

爪钩

Grappling hook!

飞啊 飞啊 我哪儿做得不对了

Fly! Fly! What am I doing wrong?

他在那里

There he is!

抱歉 抱歉

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!

那可不太妙

Well, that's not good.

你们好

Buenos dias.

回头见 宝贝

Hasta la vista, babe.

沃尔特 你那支笔还有什么功能

Walter, what else you got on that pen?



No.

不错 软着陆

Oh, hello, soft landing.

沃尔特

Walter!



Go, go, go!

这些家伙烦死了

Oh, these guys are the worst.

-他在那里 -不许动

- There he is! - Don't move!

多功能笔

The multi-pen!

太好了 朝他们开枪

Yes! Great. Shoot 'em!

不太妙啊

Well, that is suboptimal.

这下糟了

That has a bit of a suck factor to it.

靠垫 你真聪明

Yeah, pillow. Good call.

兰斯 趴下

Lance, get down.

快趴下

Get down!

正经彩条

Serious string.

就像彩条喷罐 但是正经一点

Like Silly String, but serious.

居然有效

Oddly effective.

快点 我们快溜

Come on, let's ghost.

这景象还挺稀罕的

There's something you don't see every day.

太魔幻了

This is tripped out.

这是 我也不知道这是什么

This is... I don't know what this is.

这不会是斯特林

This couldn't have been Sterling.

都没有人受伤

No one's even hurt.

或许是那个孩子 贝克特

It might be that kid, Beckett.

但这说不通

But that doesn't make sense!

贝克特在装备实验室只是个无名小卒

Beckett is just some nobody in the gadget lab.

从他的档案来看

Well, according to his file,

那个"无名小卒"十五岁就从麻省理工毕业

that "nobody" graduated MIT at 15...

他发明了一种可以编辑人类基因组的方法

and invented a way to edit human genomes

那还是在高中

in middle school.

这小子聪明绝顶

Dude is Jeopardy! Smart.

我们也一样

Well, so are we.

我踩上去了

I stepped in it.

我踩上这黏糊糊的东西了

I stepped in the goo.

我也是

Yeah, me, too.

倒霉 这是我的新鞋

These are my new kicks, man.

但愿这样能成功

I hope this works.

但愿这样能成功

I hope this works.

但愿这样能成功

I hope this works.

拜托 拜托 拜托

Please, please, please.

武器系统启动

Weapons system online.

请连接目标特工数据库

Agent Database required for targeting.

完成了

It's done!

整个基地都在全负荷运作

The entire facility is running at full capacity.

一切正如你的要求

Everything is exactly how you wanted it.

但是求你了 这种破坏力...

But, please, the destruction this is capable of...

你们情报局什么时候

Since when does your agency care

开始在意它毁灭的无数生命了

about the many, many, many lives it destroys?

等下 不要

No! Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no!

求你了 等一下

No, please, please! Wait, wait, wait!

你说过要是我帮你 你就会放我走的

You said if I helped you, you'd let me go.

我的确这么说了 不是吗

Oh, yeah, I did. Didn't I?

我听说这个季节威尼斯非常美

I hear Venice is wonderful this time of year.

很好

Aw, yeah.

等我到了威尼斯就行

Just wait till I get to Venice.

我要给他撕出一个泄殖腔来

I'mma tear that fool his own cloaca.

沃尔特

Walter!

-沃尔特 -怎么了

- Walter! - Huh? What?

你还在研究解药 对吧

You're still working on that antidote, right?

研究

Working on it?

再过几分钟就做好了

In a couple minutes, it's done.

但你知道还有什么有成效吗

But do you know what else is working?

如果你敢说当一只鸽子

If you say being a pigeon...

当一只鸽子

Being a pigeon!

我真要把这小子丢到海里

I'm really gonna throw this boy in the ocean.

什么

What?

你们怎么会在这里

Hey, how did y'all get here?

杰夫和疯眼才不会丢下你

Jeff and Crazy Eyes aren't going to abandon you.

-他们是你鸟群的成员 -得了吧 才不是

- They're part of your flock. - Come on. No.

把你的喙从我的酒里拿出来

Get your beak out my drink.

我都不知道你那喙伸进过什么地方

I have no idea where that beak has been.

退开

Back out.

-不行 住手 -好了 好了

- No! Stop it! - Okay, okay.

给你们这些 过来

Here you go, guys. Come on.

吃点这些 不含麸质的

Have some of these. They're gluten-free.

你在开玩笑吧

You're joking, right?

那只吞了粘在纸上的口香糖

That one ate gum stuck to a tissue.

还有一支特工笔

And a spy pen.

我们是该处理一下

We should probably do something about that.

做好了

It's ready.

终于好了

Finally.

可以吗

May I?

这次不用 心肝 谢谢你

Not this time, Lovey. Thank you.

笨蛋

Joker.

不太好

Well, that's not good.

"不太好"是指味道不太好

"Not good" as in it'll taste bad

但还是能把我变回人类吗

but still turn me back into a human?

"不太好"是指它不会把你变回人类

Mmm, "not good" as in it won't turn you back into a human...

如果你喝了它 你所有的细胞都会着火

and if you drink it, all your cells will catch on fire.

拜托 老弟

Come on, man!

抱歉 我会想办法解决的

I'm sorry. I'll figure it out.

科学就是反复试验的过程

Science is all trial and error.

这又不是科学实验室

This isn't a science lab.

如果我不阻止这家伙 会有人死的

If I don't stop this guy, people will die!

你觉得我不想阻止他吗

You don't think that I want to stop him, too?

你觉得我为什么要上这艘船

Why do you think I'm on this boat?

你知道

Do you have any idea

我现在服了多少晕船药吗

of how much motion sickness medication I'm on right now?

我的腿几乎没有知觉了

I can hardly feel my legs!

但我来了 因为我相信

But I'm here because I believe...

我们可以一起找到阻止坏人的好办法

together, we can find a good way to stop the bad.

我知道你是想这样

I know you do, man.

但那是不切实际的

But it's a fantasy.

被坏人攻击了 你就要反击

When the bad guys hit you, you hit 'em back.

你要把他们打得一败涂地 不能再卷土重来

You hit 'em so hard that they don't get back up.

你得以火攻火

You gotta fight fire with fire.

如果我们以火攻火 我们都会引火上身

When we fight fire with fire, we all get burned.

人不分好坏

There's no good guys or bad guys.

大家都是人

Just people.

人是值得拯救的

And people are worth saving.

这不是我们的工作吗

Isn't that our job?

坏人不在乎你是不是好人

Evil doesn't care that you're nice.

我每天都看着好人被害

I watch good people be taken every day.

但你是不会懂的

But you wouldn't know nothing about that.

你想不到我有多懂

You'd be surprised.

第一次来威尼斯吗

First time in Venice?

其实是第一次旅行

First time anywhere, really.

我一直梦想着

It's always been my dream

能够来这里喂鸽子

to come here and feed the pigeons.

-你该看心理医生了 -好吧

- You need help. - Sure.

是时候拿出认真的架势了

Time to put your game face on.

那是情报局的数据库

That's the Agency Data Vault.

数据库

Data Vault.

如果机械手要想拿到特工名单

If Robo Hand wants a list of agents,

他就会来这里下手

that's where he'll find it.

-你记得我们的计划吗 -什么计划

- You remember the plan? - What plan?

你只说 "别挡道 让我大展拳脚"

You said, "Stay out of the way and let me kick some..."

很好 你还记得

Good. You remember it.

你可是远道而来啊 沃尔特

Long way from home, Walter.

木村交代了

Kimura talked.

我知道斯特林来威尼斯了 他在哪里

I know Sterling's here in Venice. Where is he?

保持冷静

Stay cool.

斯特林在哪里

Where's Sterling?

我可以告诉你他不在哪里

I can tell you where he's not.

他不在这里

Which is right here.

什么 我们不能杀了她

What? No, we can't just kill her.

想法太黑暗了 心肝

That's dark, Lovey.

听着 我知道你不是罪犯

Look, I know you're not a criminal.

你是个聪明的孩子

You're a bright kid.

你发明了一些没人能想到的道具

You're inventing things that nobody has ever thought of.

我很清楚 因为我的靴子还黏在彩条里

I know because my boot is still stuck in one of 'em.

抱歉

Sorry.

我们应该向你道歉

No, no. We're the ones who owe you an apology.

你想维护世界和平安定

You're trying to keep the world safe...

就像你妈妈一样

just like your mother did.

我看过你的档案

I read your file.

我知道她为了救人牺牲了自己的生命

I know she sacrificed her life to save people.

我可以帮你 沃尔特

I can help you, Walter.

我可以帮你复职

I can get you your job back.

新的实验室 所有你需要的设备

A new lab. All the equipment you need.

让大家看看你的能耐

Show them what you can do...

就不会有人再叫你怪胎了

and no one will ever call you weird again.

你只需要供出斯特林

You just have to give me Sterling.



No.

我们应该一起合作

We should all be working together.

不明智的选择 贝克特

Bad move, Beckett.

斯特林

Sterling!

待在这里

Stay here.

我们走吧

Let's go.

-是暗无人机 -快跟上

- It's the Assassin. - Come on.

消灭目标

Destroy the target!

我们不能让那东西离开这里

We can't let that thing out of here.

开火

Open fire!

它拿到数据库了

It's got the database.

天啊

Oh, man.

攻击不起作用

It's not working!

我有办法

I'm on it.

这可不妙

This is not good!

-找掩护 -赶紧

- Take cover! - Now!

-我们走吧 -贝克特 你别...

- Let's go. - Beckett, don't you...

-别担心 我们会阻止它的 -贝克特

- Don't worry. We'll stop it. - Beckett!

我是说 我会阻止它的

I mean, I'll stop it,

因为兰斯绝对不在这里

because Lance is definitely not here.

我们徒步追不上它

We can't catch this thing on foot.

你在干什么

Whoa, hey, hey, what are you doing?

你是只鸽子 兰斯

You're a pigeon, Lance.

你是世界上飞得最快的鸟之一

You're one of the fastest birds in the world.

把我放下 沃尔特

No, put me down, Walter!

你得飞起来 我相信你

You need to fly! I believe in you.

还有其他的办法

There's another way!

小子 别把我从屋顶扔下去

Boy, don't you throw me off this roof!

他能飞起来的

He'll figure it out.

快啊 我死定了

Come on. I'm gonna die.

我在飞呀

I'm flying.

我在飞呢

I'm flying.

我在飞

I'm flying...

原来是你在带我飞

Oh, you're flying me.

谢谢 救得很及时

Thank you. Good looking out.

好了 伙计们 我们上吧

Whoa. All right, guys. Let's go!

我们要去抓暗无人机

We got an Assassin to catch.

借过一下 抱歉

Excuse me. Sorry.

那样也行

That works, too.

我要因公征用你的摩托

This is official business!

好吧

Okay.

我要因公征用你的摩托

This is official business!

我们得抢回那个数据库

We need to get that database.

有什么主意吗

Any ideas?

我喜欢你的想法

Oh! I like how you think.

正中目标

Bullseye!

拿到了

Got it.

是啊 料到它不会乐意

Yeah, didn't think he'd like that.

好样的

Good job.

对了 你们都喜欢玩游戏

Oh, that's right. You all like games.

我们来玩猴子接球吧

Let's play some Keep Away.

长抛

Go long.

糟了

Oh, no!

瞄不准了吧 扫地机器人

Not so easy, is it, Roomba?

心肝 交给你了

Lovey, all you, girl!

传给我 我这有空档

Hit me. I'm open.

我来接 我来接

I got it! I got it!

糟了

Oh, no.

糟了 糟了

Oh, no, no, no!

这下要惨了

This is about to suck!



No!

加油 加把劲 拜托

Come on, come on, come on!

本世纪最佳接球

Catch of the century!

我这辈子还没接住过什么东西

I've never caught anything in my whole life!

太棒了 我们做到了

That was amazing. We did it!

不过我们得谈谈你把我从屋顶上扔来的事

We're gonna talk about you throwing me off that roof, though.

我真的觉得你能飞起来的

Yeah, I really thought that would work out better.

没关系 没关系

Nah, it's cool, it's cool.

我们一会儿再谈

We're gonna holler about it in a minute.

我先让你享受这一刻

You know, I'm gonna let you have this moment.

我们势不可挡...

We're unstoppable...

这是我的

That belongs to me.

严格来说 它属于美国政

Technically, it belongs to the United States government.

兰斯 兰斯

Lance! Lance!

斯特林

Sterling?

你怎么说 兰斯

What do you say, Lance?

出来吧 我们一起找点乐子

Come out. We'll have some good fun.

你不是英雄吗

You're the hero, right?

拯救世界的特工

The spy who saves the day...

消灭所有阻碍你的人

destroying anybody that stands in your way.

我非常乐意和你玩玩

Oh, I'd love to have some fun.

看来他不会来了

Guess he's not coming.



No.

人生本就充满失望

Ah, life's full of disappointment.

你不用这么做的

You don't have to do it this way.

这样做没有任何好处

It won't make anything better.



No.



No!

沃尔特

Walter!

面包屑

Breadcrumbs?

不含麸质的

They're gluten-free.

兰斯 快走

Lance, let's go.

站住别动

Hold it right there!

慢慢地转过来

Turn around nice and slow!

把手举起来

Hands where I can see them.

两只手

Both hands.

小心

Watch out!

你们有没有看到 斯特林特工有一只...

Did anybody else see that Agent Sterling had...

机械手

A robot hand?

看到了

Yeah.

太疯狂了

Totally crazy.

他把脚踩在我头上的时候 我就...

When he had his foot on my head, I was like...

然后你就 "不要"

And you were like, "No!"

然后我就 "面包屑"

And then, I was like, "Breadcrumbs!"

他还是带着数据库逃之夭夭了

He still got away with the database.

是吗

Or did he?

是吗

Or did he?

-是吗 -我觉得你很想让我问

- Or did he? - I feel like you want me to say,

"你是什么意思"

"What are you talking about?"

我来告诉你我是什么意思

Oh, I'll tell you what I'm talking about.

鸟卷风缠住他的时候

During the whole bird-nado thing,

我给他安了个追踪器

I put a tracker on him.

等等 这是他

Wait. That's him?

这是机械手

That's Robo Hand?

-没错 -太好了

- Yep. - Yes!

太好了 干得好

Yes! My man!

沃尔特 没有你我肯定做不到的

Oh, there is no way I could have done this without you, Walter.

-什么 -什么什么

- What? - What?

你刚刚说什么

What did you say?

我觉得我说的是

I think I said...

你说没有我你肯定做不到的

You said you couldn't have done it without me.

好了

All right.

行了 沃尔特 我们抱太久了

Okay, we've reached the time limit on this, Walter.

好了 可以停下吗

All right, hey, hey, will you stop?

你抱得太紧...

You're squeezing too...

沃尔特 潜水艇里发生的事

Walter, what happens in the submarine

不许说出去

stays in the submarine.

你刚下了个蛋

You just laid an egg.

你下了个蛋

You laid an egg!

它就这么滑出来了

It just kinda slipped out, man.

你下了个蛋

You just laid an egg!

兰斯 真是太棒了

Lance, this is amazing.

你不明白这意味着什么吗

Do you not realize what this means?

你是个女生

You're a girl!

你说什么

Excuse me?

原来如此

Of course, of course.

怪不得我做不出解药

That's why I couldn't figure this out.

我是用心肝的DNA的药剂

I used Lovey's DNA in the serum.

这又怎么了

And that helps us how?

现在我只需要

Because now all I need to do

改变解药中的一个变量

is change one variable in the antidote...

你就可以变回人了

and you'll be human again.

我能变回自己了

I'm gonna be me.

除非 你想多当一会儿鸽子

Unless, you know, maybe you wanna stay a pigeon a little longer.

好吧

Right.

当然不想

Of course.

解药马上就好

One antidote coming right up.

詹金斯局长 我们跟丢了数据库

Director Jenkins, we lost the database.

情报局所有员工的身份都泄露了

Every Agency employee is compromised.

为了他们的安全 你必须将他们都召回来

You need to pull everyone in for their own safety.

你确定是兰斯干的

And you're sure it was Lance?

确定

Yes.

也许吧

Maybe?

好吧 我不确定我都看到了什么

Okay, I don't know what I saw.

但有件事我可以确定

But I still know for a fact

斯特林是乘这艘船来的

that Sterling came here on this boat.

斯特林没上过这艘船

Sterling wasn't on this boat.

王八...

Son of a...

拜托 这里肯定有一些线索吧

Come on! There's gotta be something.

脚印 糖纸

A footprint, a candy wrapper,

昂贵的面霜

some overpriced face lotion...

他的皮肤那么好 不可能不做保养

because there is no way that his skin looks that good without help.

我们的检测一无所获

Look, everything is coming up blank.

如果斯特林上过这艘船

If Sterling was on this boat...

那么他没留下指纹

he didn't leave a fingerprint,

他的嘴没碰过玻璃杯

his lips never touched a glass...

不知怎的他根本没有脚

and somehow he didn't have feet.

我想我可以很肯定地说

I think it's safe to say that

你的调查一点进展都没有

your investigation isn't getting anywhere.

兰斯

Lance?

兰斯

Lance?

起效了吗

Did it work?

小心一点

Okay, take it easy.

我又有手了

I got my hands back.

太好了

Yes! Yes!

我的胸肌

Oh, my pecs.

我的胸肌 我的腹肌

My pectoral muscles. My abdominalia.

沃尔特 你真是

Walter, you are a...

我只是

I just...

我能亲你因为我又有嘴巴了

I can do that 'cause I got lips now!

我是裸着的

I'm naked.

有点小尴尬

Little bit awkward.

你运气不错 我提前准备好了

Lucky for you, I planned ahead.

干得好

Good call.

兰斯·斯特林

There he is.

闪亮登场 重回舞台

Lance Sterling. Back in action.

你已到达目的地

You have arrived at your destination.

机械手

All right, Robo Hand.

我要来找你了

I'm coming for you.

机械手就在西边两公里处

Okay. Robo Hand is a mile due west.

搭档 有什么计划吗

So, what's the plan, partner?

我有很多的闪粉 欢呼手掌 油彩投手

I got plenty of glitter, yay-palm, a splat-a-pult...



No.

不什么

No what?

华尔特 接下来由我接手

I'm taking it from here, Walter.

你在开玩笑吧

You're kidding, right?

听着 这事生死攸关

Look, lives are on the line.

现在由我负责

I got this now.

由你负责

You've got this?

但是我们是一个团队 是你自己说的

But we're a team. You said so yourself.

你已经完成你的任务了

And you did your job.

你把我变回人了

You un-birded me.

现在该按我的方式行事了

Now it's time to do things my way.

干掉那个蠢货

End this fool.

这么做是错的

That's wrong.

你大错特错

You're so wrong.

我准备了足够的...

Look, I've got everything that we...

这个场合不适合你那些怪胎装备

This is not the place for your weird gadgets.

怪胎

Weird?

回家去吧

Go home.

不要

No.

我不会放弃的

I'm not giving up.

兰斯

Lance...

我不能再失去任何一个好人了

I can't lose any more good people.

我一向单飞

I fly solo.

这好像是你的

I think that's yours.

但你的那张脸是我的

But that face you've been using is mine.

都结束了

It's over.

你的高级小玩具毁成这样

Database isn't gonna do you any good

数据库对你也没什么用了

with your fancy toy messed up like that.

你真以为我打算用这一架无人机

You really thought I was gonna use one drone...

干掉名单上的所有人

to take out every name on this list?

我之前是这么认为

I mean, I did.

直到你刚刚用那种语气问我

Until you asked that question that way.

让我有点怀疑自己

Casts a little doubt.

告诉我 斯特林特工

Tell me, Agent Sterling.

你想办法毁掉了一架无人机

You managed to stop one drone.

那你打算如何阻止一千架无人机

How do you plan on stopping 1,000?

晚安了您呐

Sleepy night-night.

感受到恐惧的滋味了吗

Do you feel that dread?

这深入人心的恐惧

Can you feel it?

如烟雾般将你淹没

Rolling around you like a fog.

我都说了 我不认识你

I told you. I don't even know you, man.

但我认识你

But I know you.

好好想想

Think about it.

还是没印象

No?

我来帮你回忆一下

I'll give you a little bit of help.

吉尔吉斯斯坦

Kyrgyzstan.

他想起来了

He remembers.

我永远都不会忘记那一天

I mean, I certainly never forgot that day.

你太了不起了

You were magnificent.

以一敌百

You were a one-man army.

妙语连珠

Lot of witty catchphrases...

还有那么多能爆的高级小玩具

and you had all these fancy toys that just went boom!

炸光了

Boom.

炸成这样

Boom.

你们就是一群伤天害理

You were a bunch of bad dudes

残害无辜百姓的坏人

about to hurt a lot of innocent people.

保护所有人是我的职责

And it's my job to keep everyone safe.

所有人

Everyone?

我目睹你们情报局骤雨般的炮火轰击

I watched every single one of my people die...

看着同伴一个一个倒下

as your agency's weapons rained down on us.

你夺走了我的一切

You took everything from me.

你应该知道江湖规矩

And you know the rules.

伤我者 斯特林

You hit me hard, Sterling.

我必加倍奉还

I hit back harder.

所有这一切

All of this...

都因你而起

because of you.

他回来找我了

He's coming back for me.

沃尔特

Walter, no. No, no, no.

沃尔特

Walter.

好了

No, no, no. Okay.

这孩子人畜无害

This kid is harmless.

他和这件事毫无关系

He doesn't have anything to do with this, okay?

我们再好好谈谈

We can figure this out.

看着我 看着我

Look at me, look at me.

我给你道歉

I'm sorry, all right?

还有其他的解决方法

There's another way!

听到没有

Do you hear me?

不要伤害这个孩子

Do not hurt this kid.

糟了

Oh, no.

不要 不要这么做

Don't... Don't do this.

-求你了 -不好 不好

- Please. - No, no, no.

-快住手 -糟了

- Don't do this! - No!



No!

我要剥夺你的一切

I'm taking everything from you.

对了

Oh, right. Yeah.

沃尔特

Walter.

但我明明看见你

But I saw...

你是怎么

How did you...

用我的怪胎装备

Oh, you know, one of my weird gadgets.

抱抱气囊

The inflatable hug.

我还以为失去你了 伙计

Thought I lost you, man.

我永远都会支持你 兰斯

I'll always have your back, Lance.

因为我们是一个团队

That's what it means to be a team.

这是我很久之前就学会的道理

It's something I learned a long time ago.

你妈妈教你的

From your mom?

你是个不错的朋友 沃尔特

You're a good friend, Walter.

很抱歉朝你脖子开了一枪

And, hey, I'm sorry for shooting you in your neck.

很抱歉给你造了个泄殖腔

I'm sorry for the cloaca.

你计划如何阻止这个家伙

So, what's your plan to stop this guy?

不用我的计划

Nope. Not my plan.

这次全听你的

Time to do it your way.

听我的

My way?

没错 用沃尔特的方式解决

Oh, yeah. We about to Walter-ize this thing.

要是这样的话

Well, in that case...

我们需要点支援

we're gonna need a bigger flock.

你要告诉马尔西 对不对

You're calling Marcy, aren't you?

- -帮我问声好

- Yep. - Tell her I said hi.

让我们""起来

Let's get weird.

你无处可逃 兰斯

Nowhere to run from this, Lance.

发生在吉尔吉斯斯坦的事我很抱歉

Listen, I'm sorry about what happened in Kyrgyzstan.

但我们陷入了好人和坏人的怪圈

But we are stuck in this good guy-bad guy vortex.

我们可以换一种解决方法

We do not have to do it like this.

现在说什么都晚了

Yeah, bit late for that.

不晚

It's not.

谁的一生还没有犯点错

We're both just people who make mistakes.

-我们能好好解决 伙计 -就是这个

- We can work this out, man. - That's it.

就快好了 你演得不错

Almost there. You're doing great.

算了吧

I mean, come on.

我们能打破这个循环

We can break this cycle.

好了 连接成功

Got it. I'm connected.

没有必要互相伤害

Nobody else has to get hurt.

你应该比谁都清楚

You should know better than anyone.

总有人会受到伤害

Someone always gets hurt.

今天不会

Not today-day.

你还自带背景音乐

You brought your own soundtrack?

我们就喜欢闪亮登场

We like to make an entrance.

快看啊

Would you look at that?

有个装着机械手的人

There's a man with a robot hand

套着你的脸

wearing your face...

是他偷走了M9机器人

who took the M9 Assassin.

看来我该向你道歉

Guess I owe you an apology.

可以 快道歉

Okay. Go ahead.

说完了 刚才就是道歉

No, that was it. That was the apology.

我接受

I accept.

不得不说 这有点像科幻片

But you gotta admit, it was a little Scooby-Doo.

太像科幻片了

100% Scooby-Doo.

我要让你们血债血偿

I'm gonna make this hurt!

好了 往里面走

Okay, come on through.

这里很安全 快进去

You are safe here. Come on.

所有人都到齐了吗

Is that everyone?

局长 有不明物体接近

Director, we've got unknown incoming.

速度很快

Approaching fast.

这下糟了

Oh, this is bad.

封锁这里

Lock this place down.

我们成了瓮中之鳖

We're sitting ducks.

沃尔特黑进了他的机械手

Walter hacked his hand.

我们得给他争取时间关闭无人机

We gotta buy him some time to shut down the drones.

明白 咱们有什么武器可以用

Got it. What kind of firepower we talking?

用习惯就好了

Just go along with it.

你尽管来吧

Take your best shot.

这武器不好用

This one sucks.

那是粘合泡泡枪

No, no, no, that's binder bubbles.

按一下后面的按钮

Push the button on the back.

后面的按钮 后面的按钮

Button on the back, button on the back!

泡泡

Bubbles?

我也要试试

Oh, you gotta let me try that.

那是万花筒手榴弹 扔出去

That's a collide-oscope. Throw it.

油彩投手 棱镜喷雾 催眠星星

Splat-a-pult. Prism spray. Hypno-stars.

鼾声鱼雷 鬼叫音波

Snorepedo. Scream Team.

试一试又不吃亏

Well, what have we got to lose?

十一点钟方向

11 o'clock.

十二点钟方向 两点半方向 四点半方向

12 o'clock. Half past 2! 4:30!

安全毯

Security blanket.

拿反了

It's upside down.

我喜欢抱抱

I'm a hugger.

射得真准

Nice shot.

该说谢谢吗

Thank you?

沃尔特 需要再来一轮 伙计

Walter, gonna need a reload, buddy.

有求必应

Ask and you shall receive.

那些鸽子是背着小背包吗

Are those pigeons wearing tiny backpacks?

喷喷

Yay!

这才像话 太牛了

Now, that's hot. That's hot.

我把它叫做五十度炫彩喷喷

I call it Fifty Shades of Yay!

不是吧 搞什么

Oh, come on, now!

你准备好投降了吗

You ready to tap out yet?

装备实验室

Gadget lab.

快去装备实验室 拿上所有能拿到的武器

Get to the gadget lab! Grab every weapon you can!

停下 后退

Stop! Get back!

糟了

Oh, no.

我喜欢抱抱

I'm a hugger.

沃尔特 我的脸没法再承受更多糟蹋了

Walter, my face can't take much more of this.

你做好你擅长的 我也做我拿手的

You keep doing your thing and I'll do mine.

你拿手的看起来

Yeah, well, your thing seems to be

比我擅长的容易得多

a lot easier than my thing.

我们各有所长

We have different skillsets.

所以我们同心 其利断金

That's what makes us such a great team.

又来了

Dude.

-恶心 -抱歉

- Ugh. - Excuse me.

我怎么闻到薰衣草的气味了

Why do I smell lavender?

我们被下药了

We just got spritzed.

糟糕 吐真剂

Uh-oh. Truth serum.

我养了五只猫

I have five cats,

每一只都是以新街男孩乐队的成员命名的

each named after a member of New Kids on the Block.

我超爱新街男孩

Oh, I love New Kids.

约翰 乔伊 乔丹 唐尼 还有丹尼

Jon, Joey, Jordan, Donnie, and Danny.

我现在非常想揍扁你

I really wanna hurt you right now.

是你

You.

你在 你在干什么

What... What are you doing?

我什么都不会告诉你的

I'm not telling you anything.

我来告诉你他在干什么

I'll tell you what he's doing.

他要黑进你的机械手

He's gonna hack into your claw

然后关掉你的无人机

and shut down your drones.

这药效太强了

Wow, this stuff really works.

糟了 不行

No, no, no.



No!

我来了 沃尔特

I'm coming, Walter.

就快成功了 别放手 求你别放手

Almost there. Don't let go. Please don't let go.

沃尔特

Walter!

沃尔特

Walter.

快点 快点

Come on, come on.

做点什么呀

Somebody do something.

如果你现在把它们关掉 会把我俩都杀掉

If you shut 'em down now, you'll kill us both.

你可不是个杀手

And you're no killer.

我不是 我喜欢抱抱

No. I'm a hugger.

什么

What?

总有一天 你的装备将能保护这个世界

One day, your gadgets are gonna keep the world safe.

-太好了 -太棒了

- Yes! - Yes!

再也别洗那只手了

Never wash that hand again!

我来救你 沃尔特

I got you, Walter!

兰斯 你怎么...

Lance? What are you...

没事

It's okay.

没事的

It's okay.

只有你一个救不了我的

You can't do this alone.

不是只有我一个

I am not alone!

心肝

Lovey?

来吧 鸟儿们

Come on, birds!

用力飞翔

Fly!

沃尔特

Walter.

沃尔特

Walter.

内出血是什么感觉

What does internal bleeding feel like?

就这个感觉

This. It feels like this.

快来抱抱

Oh, come here.

别抱了

No, no, no. No hugs.

你会害我在马尔西面前下蛋出洋相的

You gonna make me lay an egg or something in front of Marcy.

他救了他

He saved him.

我想我得找个兽医

I think I need a vet.

等我能动了 就马上把你变回人形

Once I can move again, I'll turn you back into a man.

斯特林

Sterling.

你怎么是只鸟

You're a bird?

你好 马尔西

Hey, Marcy.

怪不得我找不到你

That's why I couldn't find you!

你变成了鸟 这可真离谱

Whoa, you're a bird. That is messed up.

很怪异 对吧

It's weird, right?

这太棒了

This is amazing.

我们成功了

We did it.

我们干掉了无人机 打败了坏人

We took down the drones, beat the bad guy,

拯救了无数生命

saved countless lives.

我们肯定能复职了

We are so gonna get our jobs back!

三度被炒

So, triple fired.

是啊 兄弟 这肯定破纪录了

Yeah, man, that's gotta be some kind of record.

我真的没想到这个结果

I really didn't see that coming.

我们确实违反了不少法律 违抗了一些命令

Well, we did break a bunch of laws, and defied orders...

还有 犯了点叛国罪

and, I mean, committed a little bit of treason.

对啊 叛国

Oh, right, yeah, the treason.

我忘了叛国罪这回事了

Forgot about the treason.

无关紧要 兄弟

HeIt doesn't matter, man.

看看四周

Look around.

你妈妈肯定会非常为你骄傲的

Your mother would be so proud of you right now.

你保护了这么多人

You kept all those people safe.

而且是以你的方式做到的

And you did it your way.

不过 你还有这么个小失误

But you also did this.

对啊

Yeah.

我会想办法解决的 真抱歉

I'll figure that out. Sorry.

我还真开始喜欢上这个

You know, this gluten-free stuff

不含麸质的东西了

is really starting to grow on me.

那我们今后怎么办

So, what do we do now?

我们可以...

Oh, we could...

马尔西

Marcy?

我看不见也听不见

Okay, I can't see or hear...

不过我其他的感官都加强了 所以...

but my other senses are elevated, so you... Ow!

斯特林特工 抱歉搞得这么夸张

Agent Sterling, I apologize for the theatrics.

你才不抱歉

No, you don't.

你真该看看自己被抓走时的表情

You should have seen your face when we grabbed you.

我镇定自若

I didn't make a face.

从没见过那么惊慌失措的人

No one's ever looked more scared.

你俩有完没完

Are you two finished?

我们会没事的 兰斯

We are gonna be okay, Lance!

用你的迷你小手把锁撬开

Use your baby hand to pick the lock!

把他的头套和耳机摘了好吗

Can you please take that off him?

你还可以...

Okay, and you can...

你们好啊

Oh, hey. Hey, guys.

是因为叛国罪抓我们吗

Is this about the treason?

乔伊 怎么回事

Joy, what is going on?

我们意识到之前对你的看法是错的

We realize we were wrong about you.

你才是情报局的未来

You're the future of this agency,

我们想让你带领一个新的团队

and we want you to lead a new team.

一个高度保密的全球...

A highly covert global...

你先别说了

Let me stop you right there.

除非我的好兄弟沃尔特在团队里

I'm not leading nothing,

否则我是不会同意领队的

unless my man Walter's on the team.

我想她是在对沃尔特说话

I think she's talking to Walter.

-好吧 我们... -别比划你的迷你小手了

- Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we... - Just put that down.

有时候他代我发言

Sometimes, he talks for me,

有时候我代他发言 因为我们是个团队

I'll talk for him, 'cause we a team.



Me?

我们需要你这样的人才

We need people like you.

能够帮助情报局改变行事手段的人才

People who can help the Agency do things a new way.

你同意吗

What do you say?

看起来我们需要来点闪粉

Looks like we gonna need some glitter.

怪胎队

Team Weird?

怪胎队

Team Weird.

导弹已解除

Missile deactivated.

二氧

化碳

梦之队

十四年后

日本 岩手县

是想进去吗

-别动 -不许动

当前位置

M9无人机

接近警告

已下线

杀手节奏

变身特工

华盛顿特区

团结 荣誉 信任 英勇

-纪念那些为国家事业奉献生命的人

战术实验室

最好

特工

叛变特工

兰斯·斯特林

北海 秘密武器基地

目标已锁定

追踪手♥♥

卫星网络搜索

墨西哥

普拉亚德尔卡曼

墨西哥 普拉亚德尔卡曼

发现手♥♥ 木村胜

网络在线

沃尔特·贝克特 已停职

沃尔特·贝克特 已停职

华盛顿特区 当前位置

弗吉尼亚州 亚历山德里亚

终点

威尔伯家

沃尔特家

沃尔特·贝克特

英雄警官遇害

温迪·贝克特

梦之队

细胞诊断结果

心脏不稳定

胃部不稳定

斯特林私人飞机库

正在初始化路径

躲避策略已激活

类型 武器

解除 武器

类型 隐形

类型 力场

类型 导弹

类型 浮油

我能行

准备

停车

类型 浮油

欢迎回来 斯特林特工

类型 浮油

我能行

免洗洗手液

模仿007经典台词"我叫邦德 詹姆斯·邦德"

剩余时间 十八小时

木村胜

弹射

墨西哥

普拉亚德尔卡曼

非木村

扫描环境

K81物理引擎

模拟开始



钩住绕圈

物理

自信

我们成功啦

游戏结束

驯服战士

北海 秘密武器基地

亚德里亚海某处

已完成

意大利 威尼斯

目标已锁定

目标已锁定

目标搜寻中

脉冲驱动已锁定

正在上升

北海 秘密武器基地

目标已锁定

接近警告

警告 检测到未授权船舶

船舶类型 潜水艇

无人机A-02

无人机A-01

抱抱最屌

接近警告

♥♥丢失

机械手入侵进程

目标已锁定

机械手入侵进程

是否关闭无人机

变身特工

我们成功啦

《变身特工》完整中英文对照剧本

相关推荐