个商务邮件常用语

发布时间:2020-05-16 03:25:22

65个商务邮件常用语 (中英对照)

1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。

2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划

3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.请重新检查你的记录和建议是否有不同。

4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。

5.How are you doing tonight 今晚还好吧

6. Thanks in advance and best regards.

7. Looking forward seeing you soon.

8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.

9.here`s why: 原因如下

10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。

11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意

12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。

13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解

14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗

15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你!

16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。

17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复

18.Noted and understand all below.

19.Please review and advise us with any questions.

20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的

21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理

22.As I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样

23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择

24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

25.Please see the reply below in red 请看如下红色的回复

26.Please check at your side and comment 请你们那边检讨一下并回复。

27.Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (请看黑色粗体回复)

28. Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 评价和纠正措施提供给JACK

29.This is good news, You did a really good job!

30.Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是我们的结果总结

31.Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回复)

32.Please advise us with your comments 请把你的看法告诉我们

33.Please advise 请回复

34.Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.

35.Sorry for confusion(混乱)

36.We will let you know its result soon.

37.Any updates on this request? 关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗

38.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:

39.As we understand,

40.Please review with Jack and advise 请与JACK检讨并回复

41.Please see corrections in green below 请看如下绿色修正内容

42.Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)

43.FYI=just for your reference/information… 供参考

44.To sum up… 总结如下…

45.Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们

46.Please review and advise with any comment 请检讨,如果有意见请回复

47.This is most/very important.

48.Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,谢谢提醒。

49.Please see the attached pictures first 请先看附件的照片

50.Please see the attached technical data. 请看附件的技术数据

51.Noted below with thanks.

52. Please review and advise 请检讨并回复

53.Noted all below with thanks!

54.Please review and confirm by reply/return. 请检讨并回复确认

55.Please note and (proceed) accordingly 请相应照办

56.so,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我们想按下列计划进行

57.Please confirm you understand. 请确认你能理解

58.Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基于这一点,我需要以下事情能做到

59.This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.这是非常急迫的事情--请确认以上能做到

60.Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)

61.This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter

62.Please comment.请评价

63.Thanks and best regards,

64.缩写

LPG=液化气

LNG=液化天然气

Rgds=regards

IMT=同时

BP=商业计划

MOQ=最小的订购批量

IM=网络会议

MCU=掩膜

P.S.=附言

pls=please

ASAP=尽快

65.As discussed before,如我们之前讨论的

英文商务邮件必懂句型

1. Initiate a meeting

发起会议

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。

今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。

十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。

下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。

我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

2. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions

咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。

如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。

谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。

期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed?

你对计划方面有什么想法下一步我们应该怎么做

What do you think about this?

这个你怎么想

Feel free to give your comments。

请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know。

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions。

有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!

欢迎您的评论和建议!

Please let me know what you think?

欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this?

对于这个您有什么建议吗

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。

您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!

At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。

如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

3. Give feedback

意见反馈

Please see comments below。

请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below。

我的回答已标蓝。

I add some comments to the document for your reference。

我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

4. Attachment

附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。

我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。

今天的会议记录在附件里查收。

The attachment is the design document, please review it。

设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。

其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

5. Point listing

列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 1…….2……。

今天我们要完成的任务:1…….2……。

Some known issues in this release: 1…….2……。

声明中涉及的一些问题:1…….2……。

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 1…….2……。

我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:1…….2……。

Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 1…….2……。

以下是对你们团队的一些问题:1…….2……。

The current status is as following: 1……2……

目前数据如下:1……2……

Some items need your attention: 1…….2……。

以下方面需提请注意:1…….2……。

6. Raise question

提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX

我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: …

就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

7. Proposal

提议

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing…

关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。

我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue…

Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。

8. Thanks note

感谢信

Thank you so much for the cooperation。

感谢你的合作!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。

对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。

Thanks for your attention!

谢谢关心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。

我们对您的协助表示感谢。

Really appreciate your help!

非常感谢您的帮助!

9. Apology

道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding!

对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。

很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

邮件范文

1. Dear Mr./Ms,

  Mr. John Green, our General Manager, will be in Paris from June 2 to 7 and would like to come and see you, say, on June 3 at 2.00 p.m. about the opening of a sample room there.Please let us know if the time is convenient for you. If not, what time you would suggest.

  Yours faithfully,

  尊敬的先生/小姐

  我们的总经理约翰格林将于六月2日到7日在巴黎,有关在那开样品房的事宜,他会于六月3日下午2:00点拜访您。

  请告知这个时间对您是否方便。如不方便,请建议具体时间。

  您诚挚的

  Back to Top

  <回信>

  Dear Mr. / Ms,

  Thank you for your letter informing us of Mr. Green's visit during June 2-7. Unfortunately, Mr. Edwards, our manager, is now in Cairo and will not be back until the second half of June. He would, however, be pleased to see Mr. Green any time after his return.

  We look forward to hearing from you.

  Yours faithfully,

  尊敬的先生/小姐

  谢谢来函告知我方六月2-7日格林先生的来访。不巧,我们的总经理艾得华先生现正在巴黎,到六月中旬才能回来。但他回来后愿意在任何时间会见格林先生。

  希望收到您的来信。

  您诚挚的

  Back to Top

  2. Dear Mr/Ms,

  I represent the W/P Electronics Company in Dallas, and will be in Kunming from next Monday to Friday, (October 5-9). I should like to call on you to discuss our new monitor. Would 0930 hours on Tuesday, October 6 be convenient?

  I shall be in Beijing, at the Great Wall Hotel, from Tuesday, September 29, until Sunday, October 4, where a message will reach me. If the day is not convenient, will you please suggest another.

  Yours faithfully

  尊敬的先生/小姐

  我是达拉斯W/P电子公司的代表,将于下周一到周五(10月5-9日)住留昆明。我乐于请您商讨我们新的显示器。星期二即10月6日上午09:30是否方便

  从周二,即9月29日,我将住在北京的长城宾馆,直到周六,即10月4日,在那会有通知给我。如商讨日期不方便,请另外建议。

  Back to Top

  <回信>

  Dear Mr/Ms,

  Thank you for your letter of September 26.We shall be very pleased to see you and discuss your new monitor, but October 6 is not suitable. We will be happy to meet with you at 9:30 a.m. on Wednesday, October 7, if the time is convenient for you.

  We look forward to meeting you.

  Yours faithfully

  尊敬的先生/小姐

  我们将很高兴与您会面并与您商谈新的显示器,但10月6日不太合适。如方便的话,我们愿在10月7日与您会面。

  期待与您见面。

  您诚挚的

  Back to Top

  3. Dear Mr. / Ms,

  I am at present in Hamburg visiting the harbour with a view to making known our new type of container for use in Europe.

  I shall be in Antwerp on Wednesday, 4th June, and should like to call on you at 2.00 p.m. on that day.

  If I do not hear from you to the contrary, I shall assume that it will be convenient for me to call at that time.

  Yours faithfully

  尊敬的先生/小姐

  我现正在汉堡参观港口,以让欧洲了解并使用我们的新型集装箱。

  星期三即六月4日,我将到安特卫普,我会于当天下午2:00打电话给你。

  对此约定如不来信,我将认为于这个时间打电话是方便的。

  您诚挚的

  Back to Top

  4. Dear Mr. / Ms,

  Mr. Jack Baron, our personnel director, has asked me to acknowledge your application for the post of accountant and to ask you to come to see him on Friday afternoon, 5th July, at half past two.

  I will appreciate your letting me know whether you will be able to come.

  Yours faithfully

  尊敬的先生/小姐

  杰克巴伦先生,我们的人事主任,让我向你申请会计职位表示感谢,并请你于7月5日星期五的下午两点半来见他。

  是否能来,请告知,多谢。

  您诚挚的

  Back to Top

  < 回信>

  Dear Mr./ Ms,

  Thank you for your letter of yesterday inviting me to come for an interview on Friday afternoon, 5th July, at 2:30. I shall be happy to be there as requested and will bring my diploma and other papers with me.

  Yours faithfully

  尊敬的先生/小姐

  谢谢昨日来信通知我面试,我将于要求的7月5日,周五下午两点半到达,并带去我的证书及其它书面材料。

  你诚挚的

In my previous email of January 10, I requested that the budget for the next first quarter of 2000 be submitted by January 30, but I still havent received your estimate as of today, Will you send this estimate to me in immediately or by Feb 10 at the latest,

It seem I still havent received your budget estimate for the next first quarter, Could you send it to me as soon as possible. I need it by Feb 10 at the latest. If there are any problems, please let me know by email, thanks.

How are you?你好吗

Nice to meet you(适用于第一次见面)很高兴见到你。

Nice to see you again(适用于曾经见过,但不太熟的人)很高兴再见到你。

How have you been?(适用于有一阵子没见面的朋友) 你过得怎么样

Long time no see(适用于很久没见的朋友)好久不见

How is it going?近况如何。

How’s everything with you?你的一切如何

Hi! Are you having fun?嗨,你过得愉快吗

How have you been (feeling)?你近来如何

So far so good到目前还好。

Greetings with People Met Often问候常见面的人

Hi, there!嗨,哈罗!

How are you doing? I can’t complain too much你好吗我不能太抱怨。(还不错)。

How is your business going?你生意做得怎样

How are things going?事情进行得怎样

How is your day going?过得如何

How are you doing these days? Well, about the same最近好吗嗯,差不多一样。

What’s new?近况如何。

How do you feel today?你今天觉得怎样

I feel like a new man我觉得好像脱胎换骨了。

Are you making progress?你有进展吗

Have gotten over your cold?你感冒好了吗

Did you sleep soundly last night?你昨晚睡得好吗

What’s the matter? Don’t you feel well?怎么了你不舒服吗

Why are you so cross today?你今天怎么这么容易生气

You look tired Had a big night?你看起来很疲倦。昨晚刺激吗

How come you look so tired?你怎么看起来这么疲倦

Why are you in such a good mood?你怎么心情这么好

You look under the weather today你今天好像不舒服。

Is anything wrong?有什么不对劲吗

Where are you headed?你去哪里

I’m on my way to the library我要去图书馆。

Where have you been?你去哪里了

1 Hello! Nice to meet you. 你好,很高兴见到你

2 Hello! Glad to see you. 你好,很高兴见到你

3 How do you do? 你好

4 Nice talking with you. 很高兴和你说话

5 Goodbye. 再见

6 See you. 再见

7 Take care. 保重

8 Keep well. 保重

9 Please say hello to your family. 请代我向你的家人问好

10 I hope you will come back to Shenyang again! 希望你能再来沈阳做客

11 See you again in the near future. 后会有期

12 Hello, how are you doing? 你好吗?

13 Hello, welcome to Shenyang ! 你好,欢迎来到沈阳

14 What's your first impression of Shenyang ? 沈阳给你的第一感觉是什么?

15 How do you like Shenyang ? / How do you find Shenyang ? 你觉得...

first, second, next, and finally

If you have any other questions please feel free to contact me

I am looking forward to your reply

道歉篇(2):瑕疵品的道歉

Dear Mr. Brown,

亲爱的布朗先生:

We are very sorry to hear that you found defective goods in our shipment.

对于运往贵公司的货物中出现了瑕疵品,我们感到十分抱歉。

We will certainly accept the return of these items and send you replacements at once. Please accept our pure-hearted apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I assure you that I have instructed the quality control manager to make certain this does not happen again.

我们当然会接受退货,新的货品也会立即寄出。对于可能给您带来的不便,请接受我们真诚的道歉。我向您保证,今后在质检人员的认真检查下,不会再发生此类的事情。

道歉篇(3):商品毁损的道歉

Dear Ms. Robert,

亲爱的罗伯特女士:

We're extremely sorry to hear that the ornamental glass you ordered was broken during the transportation.

得知您订购的装饰玻璃在运输中毁损一事,我们感到非常遗憾。

We did instruct the forwarding company to handle your products very carefully, but something obviously went wrong in the container. Please wait while we negotiate with the forwarding company about how to settle the matter best.

我们确实有指示运输公司要多加小心,但是显然货品在货柜中出现了问题。对于解决此事的最佳对策,我方正与运输公司进行交涉中,这段时间烦请您等待我们的回复。

道歉篇(13):货物送达错误的道歉

Dear Mr. Ives,

亲爱的艾夫先生:

Please accept our genuine apologies due to the error in delivery. We feel terribly sorry for delivering your goods to the wrong place. We have sent your goods to the correct address today. 对于此次送货错误,请接受我们真诚的道歉。把您的货物寄送到了错误的地点,我们感到非常地抱歉。

We guess that it must have brought you great trouble because of our fault. We hereby express our deep apologies for this error.

今天我们已经把货物寄送至正确的地址了。我们猜想由于我们的过失一定给您带来不小的麻烦。在此我们表示深深的歉意。

I hope you could forgive us our fault this time and we can guarantee that we will avoid making such mistake again.

我希望您能原谅我们这次过错,我们保证会避免再次发生这类的事情。

I am writing this letter specially to apologize to you due to the error in quantity of the shoes we sent. We have sent you the rest of the shoes you ordered today.

此信是为了我们给您发送的鞋子的数量错误,而专门向您道歉的。我们已于今天将送货不足的鞋子寄送给您了。

I have acknowledged that my fault has brought you great trouble. I hereby express my deep sorry for this matter.

得知由于我们的错误给您带来了极大的麻烦。在此,我向您表达深深的歉意。

I promise that this mistake will not happen again. And I would appreciate very much if you could give us a chance to show our sincerity on this matter.

我保证这样的错误不会再发生。如果您还愿意给我表达诚意的机会,我将不胜感激。

道歉篇(8):延迟回复的道歉

Dear Mr. Keller,

亲爱的凯勒先生:

Please excuse me for getting back to you so late.

请原谅我这么晚才回复您的邮件。

I failed to respond to your e-mails in time on account of awfully busy work. I am very sorry for that. I am very happy to accept your proposal and look forward to meeting with you when you come to New York and discussing about the related details.

因为实在太忙了,以至于无法及时回复您的来信,我对此感到非常抱歉。我非常乐意接受您的提议,期待您到纽约的时候与您会面,并探讨一些有关的细节。

In the morning/afternoon/evening; at the noon/midnight; at 8:00am, on Friday; in 2016 year.

个商务邮件常用语

相关推荐