绝望主妇第一季第四集中英文台词

发布时间:2018-06-27 04:24:56

1-04

- Susan不小心纵火烧掉邻居的房子 Susan played with fire..

- 不是我的量杯 That's not my cup.

可能会弄伤自己的 And could get burned.

去做个spa或者去购物想办法让自己放松一下 Go to a spa, go shopping. Find a way to relax.

Gabrielle找到了一个性伴侣 Gabrielle found herself a playmate

Lynette 实在没办法控制她那两个调皮捣蛋的孩子 Lynette couldn't get her kids to stop playing.

夫人,你现在知道我为何要你停车吗? Do you know why I pulled you over?

我有原因的 I have theory.

我无法很快入睡,我睡完之后还是觉得精疲力尽 If I don't get some sleep, I'll be forced back upstairs out of exhuastion.

Bree 采取了强硬的态度 And Bree played hard ball.

每个人都有自己的杀手锏 Everyone has a little dirty laundry.

我活着的时候,我有不同的身份 When I was alive, I maintained many different indentities.

情人,妻子,最后成为牺牲者 Lover, wife and, untimately victim.

是的,标签对活着的人非常重要 Yes, lables are important to the living.

标签决定了人们该如何看待自己 They dictate how people see themselves.

就像我的朋友Lynette那样以前她给自己的定位就是职业女性 Like my friend Lynette, she used to see herself as a career woman.

她确实在事业上很成功 and a hugely sucessful one.

现在她的成功来自美味的午餐精致的留言贴 She was known for her power lunches, her eye-catching presentations

还来自于毫不留情的和屋里的脏乱做斗争 and her ruthlessness in wiping out the competition.

她放弃她的事业就是为了另一个标签 But lynette gave up her career to assume a new label.

为了成为一个合格的全职家庭主妇 The incredibly satisfying role of full-time mother.

这是Scavo Scavo residence.

是,是我 Yes, this is me.

很不幸对Lynette而言这个新角色并不像所宣称的那样容易扮演 But, unfortunately for Lynette, this new label frequently fell short of what was advertised.

他们到底做了什么……?我开着门,离开杂物室只有五分钟 How in the world did they..? I left the door to the art supply cupboard open for five minutes.

5分钟?That's all. Five minutes.

那个小女孩为什么没喊叫? The little girl, why didn't she say anything?

你儿子动手太快了 Your boys work quickly.

事实上,很明显他们应该为此事而受到严厉的惩罚 Well, obviously they wil be punished for this severely.

我本来不想提了但上次你也这么说的 I hesitate bringing this up, since you got so ugly ahout it last time..

他们根本没有获得教训 They don't have attention deficit disorder

我可没有想教坏我孩子,只是配合你的工作 and I won't drug my boys just to make your job easier.

我想要换老师 I'd rather change teachers.

你的孩子之所以留在我班级就是因为只有我才能对付他们 They're in my class because I'm the only teacher who can handle them.

或者我们可以把他们分开来?或许我们可以把他们分到不同班级去?What if we separate the twins, put them in different classes?

他们如果没有待在一起会比较乖一些 They're calmer when they're not bouncing off one another.

我们可以试一下但是如果这么做还是不行的话 We can try that, but if it doesn't work.

可能就没有人再愿意教他们了 We may no longer be able to accommodate them.

Lynette 突然意识到她的角色又变了It suddenly occurred to Lynette, her label was about to change yet again.

接下来的几年,她会被人们津津乐道 因为她是那两个把Tiffany Axelrod染成蓝色的孩子的母亲 And for the next few years, she would be known as the mother of the boys who painted Tiffany Axelrod blue.

看起来这是WISTERIA大街的一个很不错的下午 It looked to be an interesting afternoon on Wisteria Lane.

我的朋友Bree发现一盒神秘的磁带她从她的婚姻顾问那里偷来的 A mysterious cassette tape had been discovered by my friend Bree. She had stolen it from her marriage counselor.

这就是我之前提到的那个顾问 A counselor I'd once spoken to in strictest confidience.

你最近怎么样? How have you been?

我又做恶梦了I had the nightmare again.

Mary Alice的声音实在是奇怪 It's weird to hear Mary Alice.

- 还是那个梦?- 是的 Still the same one? Yes.

这次我站在河边 But this time I was standing in a river

我看见那个女孩在水底下 and I saw the girl under the water.

她不停叫喊着AngelaAngela,一遍一遍 She kept screaming" Angela Angela" over and over again.

那你认为Angela这个名字有什么意义吗? What do you think the significance of the name " Angela" is?

实际上,这是我的真名 Actually, that's my real name.

她的真名 ? Her real name?

Bree, 剩下的磁带还说了些什么?What doesn't the rest tape say?

更多恶梦的情景和那个另她恐惧的女孩 More about her nightmares and this girl she was afraid of.

好,那么我们现在该怎么做?So what the hell do we do now?

我想我们现在该给Paul看那张纸条 I think we should show Paul the note.

你觉得?他会疯掉的 Are you sure? He's gonna freak.

要拿就现在拿以后恐怕没机会了 It's now and never.

你们看到他很快要把那幢房子卖出去 I saw what he's asking for the place. It's gonna to selling quickly.

我能发表一下建议吗? Can I say something?

Paul搬家我非常开心 I'm glad paul's moving.

我抱歉,但他总是让我很讨厌 I am sorry. he just always given my the creeps.

你们没注意到他总是隐藏些什么吗? Haven't you guns noticed, he has this dark thing going on?

对于他,我总感觉有些不怀好意? Something about him just feels malignant?

我们都感觉到了点确实有点让人不舒服但是我真喜欢他料理的草坪 We've all sort of felt it. That being said. I do love what he's done with that lawn.

妈妈,盘子洗好了 Mom, the dish is clean.

我总是不明白为什么你不正式邀请他和你约会 I don't understand why you don't just ask him out on an official date.

我在尝试新策略我想扮演那些不易到手的女人 I'm trying a new strategy. I'm playing hard to get.

你还想等多久呢?How long can you keep that up?

我想也许等到中午我就会跑向他,乞求他爱我 Maybe until noon. Then I am gong to have to run over there and beg him to love me.

- 开玩笑?昨天她刚刚洗过车 You got to be kidding. She washed her car yesterday.

噢,不,她太过分了 Oh, no, she's not.

噢,她使出了杀手锏 Yep, she's bringing out the big guns.

你该行动了,她主动出击了 You've better get over there. She's wearing cotton.

那么我该跟他说什么呢 ?我看到你半裸着,所以过来看一下?What do I say? I say you half-naked and I thought I'd drop by?

这是什么? What's that

'

这本该寄给MIKE的,我错收的 Mike junk mail we got by mistake.

我为了特殊情况才留到现在的 I held onto it in case of an emergency.

上帝会保佑你的 God bless you.

你好 Hi

你好,Susan Hi, Susan.

我错收到这东西 We got tihis by mistake.

谢谢 Oh, thanks.

但愿这不是重要的信件 I hope it's not important.

不,只不过是个电影的促销广告 No, it's just a promotion for the Rialyo film festival.

好,我想我已经完成我的日行一善了 Well, I guess I've done my good deed for the day.

我该回去了 I'll just head back home.

再见 Bye.

102

你喜欢看老电影吗?Hey, you like old movie?

我喜欢极了 I love old movies.

我恨死Susan Mayer I hate Suran Mayer.

每次我看到她那个象鹿眼一样的眼睛,我就想去杀一头鹿 Every time I see those big doe eyes of hers, I swear to God I just want to go out and shoot a deer.

她这次又做什么了?What has she done this time?

她又主动投入Mike Delfino的怀抱,一而再,再而三 She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino, again.

Susan 喜欢Mike ? Susan likes Mike?

你居然没有注意到, Martha ? Where are the hell have you been, martha?

从他搬来后她就一直粘着他 She's been lusting after him ever since he moved in.

我收到了你的消息,发生什么事了? I got your message. What's going on?

他们不想被分班 The boys refused to be seperated.

他们拒绝了?They refuse?

他们只有6岁,直接强制执行 They're six years old. Make them.

学校规定不能对孩子动用强制手段 The school regulations are pretty strict about me wresting with the boys.

但是你可以试一下 帮我个忙 But if you want to give it a shot, be my guest.

Fine..

谁留下,谁换班?Oh, which one goes and which one stays?

你来选 You pick.

你给我从桌上下来 I'm gonna take the whole table.

就这样! That's right.

快点!我是认真的 Come on now. I mean it.

我喜欢泡澡 当然是和你在一起 I love taking baths. Especially with you.

就象去世外桃源度假一样 It's like taking a vacation from the world.

小时候泡澡是我的讨厌的事 I hateed taking baths when I was a kid.

当然那时候是和我的玩具鸭子一起玩 Of course, back then, the only thing I had to play with was my rubber ducky.

谁啊 ? Who's that?

Solis 先生! It's Mr. Solis.

别紧张, Carlos 在上班 Relax. Carlos is at work.

他不会来摁门铃的 and he doesn't ring the doorbell.

是修有线电视的 ,迟到了3小时 It's the cable guy. He's there three hours late.

从后门走吧 Use the side entrance.

Gabrielle 知道她的假日结束了 Gabrielle knew her vacation from the world had ended.

她不知道的是John还留下了一个纪念品 What she didn't know was John left behind a souvenir.

我跟你说爸爸昨晚没回来 Dad didn't come home last night.

他们吵架了,非常凶 They had a fight. A bad time.

怎么个凶法啊? How bad?

凶到快要离婚了 Like divorce court bad.

你听,只要她有麻烦就会找别的途径发泄 Listen to her. she always overcompensates when she's worried.

爸爸离开了,我们就留下来和她在一起?我会发疯的 If Dad moves out and leaves us with her, I'll lost my mind.

饭做好放桌上了 Dinner is on the table.

妈妈爸爸昨晚去哪里了? Mom, where did Dad yo last night?

他刚才打了个电话回来说他去费城开个医学方面的会议 He got a last minute call to speak at a medical conference in Philadelphia.

坐下吃饭吧 Take your seats.

这个婚姻完蛋了 This marriage is so over.

再次抱歉,我迟到了,时间安排得太紧了 Sorry I was late. The scheduler overbooked me.

你还要修多久?How long are you going to be?

差不多快完了 Almost done.

这是什么味道? 鼠尾草? What is that scent? Is that sage and citrus?

真奇怪的味道 That's amazing.

你快点,我有事要做 Try to hurry. I have stuff to do.

出什么事? What's happening?

修电视的人摔了一跤头撞到地上 可能会是脑震荡 The cable guy fell. He hit his head on the tub. He may have a concussion.

现在都快八点了 It's almost eight.

他迟到了 He was late.

晚上好Susan 我给你做了个匹萨 Hello,Susan. I made you a pie.

哇呜,为什么? Oh, wow! Why?

我做好事需要有什么动机吗? Do I need a motive to do something nice?

我快尝尝,我都等不及了我给你做了晚餐(minsmeat I can't wait for you to try this. It's minsmeat.

其实,我已经吃过晚饭了 Actually, I just had dinner.

没关系,你可以留着以后吃 That's OK. You can save it for later.

有什么事那么可笑?What's funny?

我觉得这句话比较可笑:我给你做minsmeat I was thinking of that expression. I'll make mincemeat out of you.

Minsmeat过去的意思是切碎的肉 Mincemeat used to be mostly chopped meats.

听起来像是就是说,我要把你切成一块一块的 So it was like saying " I'll chop you up into little bits".

不过那是很传统的做法了"I'll chop you up into little bits". But that was centuries ago.

今天,minsmeat包含水果调料,酒,没有肉 Today, mincemeat is mostly made of fruit, spices and rum.

但是今天人们仍然在说我给你做了minsmeat There's no meat in it and still people say," I'll make mincemeat out of you".

我不知道人们还在这样说 People don't really say that anymore.

我知道 I do.

Susan, 你过得还好吗? So, Susan, how are you?

不错 I'm fine.

很好 Good.

你知道吗,我该好好忏悔一下 You know. I have a confession to make.

我本该在Carl离开你之后对你多些关照 I wish I'd been more supportive when Karl left you.

你没有必要为Carl的事向我道歉Carl 和我已经结束了,我还要继续生活下去 Oh, you don't have to apologize about karl. Really. Kral and I are over. I've moved on.

是,我知道你要去和Mike Delfino继续生活下去 I know. You've moved on to that nice Mike Delfino.

他很吸引人,不是吗?He's quite a catch, isn't he?

你喜欢他,不是吗?You like him, don't you?

当然,像朋友那样 Ah, sure, as a friend.

谦虚是未涉人世的小女孩的策略像我们这年纪的女人,这太虚伪了 Being coy is a strategy best employed by virgins at their first dance. But for women of our age, it's just annoying.

你确定不要吃匹萨吗?You sure you don't want pie?

不,谢谢 No, thank you.

我希望你的策略能对Mike奏效 你竭尽全力的去勾引他I hope it works out with you and Mike. You've been so desperate to land him.

我没有竭尽全力!What? I am not desperate.

老天啊, Susan, 你把你对手的房子给烧了 Good lord. Susan, you burned you rival's house down.

如果那都不算竭尽全力,我不知道还有什么能算 If that isn't desperate, I don't know what is.

Huber 夫人, 我很尊重你但你这么说简直是疯了 Mrs. Huber, with all due repect, you're crazy.

这是什么? What's that?

我想你认识的 I think you recognize it.

我在Edie家的废墟里找到的 I found it in the ruins of Edie's home.

- 这不是…… Well, that's not..

- 嘘,我是想说 My point is this.

Carl离开你的那时候我没好好关照你,我现在会在你身边 I was there for you when Karl left, but I am now.

我考虑过了,这是我们的秘密 As far as I'm concerned. This is our secret.

没有人会知道 And no one ever need know.

哦,Susan,能够帮助你我感觉太好了 You don't know how good it feels to finally be able to help you.

你脸色看起来很苍白 You look so pale.

我坚持要让你吃一下我做的匹萨 I insisst you try some of my pie.

吃吧 Go on.

我刚刚提到过这是minsmeat吗?Do I mention it's mincemeat?

请把门打开 Open the door, please.

马上 Hand on.

什么事?我能进去吗? What? May I come in?

不行 我想跟你谈一下 No. I want to talk you.

噢,你说吧 Then talk.

你昨晚去哪了?Brian Where were you last night? Brian's.

我去跟Brian妈妈聊过了 I just spoke to Brian's mother.

老实告诉我昨晚你在哪里,这次不许骗我 Tell me again where you were, and this time don't lie to me.

你再说一次爸爸在哪里? 在费城? Where did you say Dad was again? I Philadelphia?

Andrew, 不许换话题 Andrew, don't change the subjects.

对不起, 我想现在的话题是你为什么要说谎 Sorry, I thought the subject was telling lies.

我打了爸爸的手机我知道他搬走了 I called Dad's cell phone. I know he moved out.

这是临时的…… Well, it's just temporary and..

我怕这会让你沮丧, 我希望保护你 I thought it would upset you.

不管是什么 你撒谎了别跟我说什么大道理 Whatever. You lied. So stop pretending like you have some sort of moral authority.

Andrew我只是没有选择与你分享我的婚姻问题 Just because I don't share my problems with you.

这并不意味我允许你这样没有礼貌 I doesn't means it give you the right to be rude.

你是怎么把爸爸赶走的?这样就有礼貌了?How about driving my father away. Do I get to be rude then?

- 嗨!- 这是什么? Hi. What's this?

这是袜子这是男人的袜子 It's a sock. It's man's sock.

我在床底下找到的,而且不是我的 I found under the bad. It's no mine.

上帝啊, Carlos, Yao Lin的我们的保姆穿运动短袜,47号的 ? Oh, for God sake, Carlos, it's Yao Lin's.

, 她戴着这个来收拾屋子 No, she dusts with them.

你看这里还有别的她的东西 See? Socks instead of rags.

你跟Mike一起来的?我看到他在买水果 Did you an Mike come together? I saw him in the fresh produce aisle.

不,就像我跟你说的那样我们不过就是朋友 No, like I told you. We're just friends.

对了, 如果昨晚的事情我没解释清楚 Oh, by the way, if I din't make it clear yesterday

我现在再说一遍我根本没做你所指控的事I absolutely did not do that thing you accuse me of.

很高兴见到你, Mike Nice to see you, Mike?

你喜欢看Alfred Hitchcock ?他们去看了Rialto You like Alfred Hitchcock? They're doing a retrospective at the Rialto.

我并不是那么喜欢 I'm not really a fan.

哦,是吗! 你为什么不喜欢希区柯柯? Come on. How can you not like Hitchcock?

, 我只是不喜欢 I just, uh, don't.

哦,好吧,很高兴见到你 Oh, OK.

我也很高兴看见你, Huber夫人 Well, uh, nice to see you. You too, Mrs. Hunber.

你真傻假装不喜欢这个, 就因为我在我是说真的 You're so silly. Pretending not to like him on my account.

你失望了? Will you just drop it.

你不应该对我这样没礼貌, Susan You shouldn't be rude to me.

你的秘密并不是什么小事情 Your secret is not an east burden to bear.

Edie的保险公司对她很不利 That insurance company is putting Edie through hell.

但我依然什么都没说 But still I've said nothing.

她在我家就呆得越久 吃光我的东西用光我的水 The longer it takes for her payment, the longer she'll be staying with me. Eating me out of house and home. Using up my hot water.

你到底想我从我这得到什么, Huber夫人 ? What exactly is it you want from me. Mrs. Hubber?

这些一起付吗?Are these together?

都拿上来 Ring it up.

既然医生说你的双胞胎的多动症是可以被治好的那还有什么问题呢 If the school and the pediatrician think the twins could be medicated, then what's the problem?

我过去管理的公司有85个员工 I used to run a company with 85 people

但是现在我却不能管好3个小家伙感觉像一个失败者 and now I can't wrangle three small boys without doing them? Talk about feeling a failure.

Lynette,你最棒的母亲但要面对现实 You are a great mother. But, let's face it.

你的孩子们确实是一个大大的挑战 Your kids are a challage.

谢谢你 这是最好的安慰方式了 Thank you. That's the nicest way you could've said that.

你知道, 在他们没有烦得我想拔头发时他们真的非常可爱 When they're not making me want to tear my hair out, they're actually really sweet.

我害怕如果我改变了他们坏的一面而好的一面也被改变了 I'm afraid if I change the bad stuff, I'm going to change the good stuff.

这是个两难的问题 It's tough call

看着这个杯子,我喜欢这个杯子 Like this mug. I love this mug.

如果我修好它,它还是原来的那个杯子吗? If I medicate them, will they still make me a mug like this?

你看它在漏水 You know, it's leaking.

我知道的 Yeah, I know.

我们跟Paul说了我们告诉他要给他看点东西 We talked to Paul. We told him we need to show him something.

他马上就来了 He's on his way over.

Paul,我们注意到你要卖房子?So, Paul, we notice that you're selling the house.

是的,太多痛苦的回忆我想你们是能够理解的 Yes, too many painful memories. I'm sure you understand.

在你搬家之前,我们认为有些事情必须让你知道 before you move, there's something you should know.

看起来好像关于Mary Alice的死有很多潜在的东西你没有意识到 It seems there may be more to Mary Alice's death than you are aware of.

你还记得你让我们帮忙将遗物打包 Remember when you ask us to pack her things?

那时我们发现了一张纸条我们觉得应该把它交给你 And we think you should have it.

你可以看一下邮戳,Mary Alice可能就是她去世那天收到的这封信 You can see from the postmark, Mary Alice probably got it the day she died.

Paul, 你还好吗? Paul, are you going to be OK?

我不好 No

- 你总是用袜子来清洁吗?Have you always cleaned with socks?

- 是的 Yes.

3这是日本人的习俗? What is that, a Japanese thing?

我是中国人 I am chinese.

我不喜欢欺骗 I don't like lying.

我也不喜欢你请假 I don't like your ironing

扯平了 So there.

Solis夫人, 你在那里干什么 ? What are you doing here?

Carlos 在床上发现这个东西 Carlos found this under the bed.

哦,天那! Oh, crap.

没关系,我想了借口巧妙的遮过去了 It's OK. I was close call, but I manage to cover.

我给你带来了这个 I got you these, so from now on.

从今往后,绝对不要让Carlos在我家附近看到你穿的运动短袜之类的东西We can't let Carlos see you wearing anything resembling a gym sock.

你想让我穿凉鞋吗 ? 我失去了一只脚趾头! You want me to mow your lawn in sandals. I could lost a toe.

想象一下如果Carlos发现了真相你会失去更多 Imagine what you'd lose if he finds out you're trimming more than the hedge.

为什么你的朋友盯着我看? Why you friends staring at me?

- 你跟他们说过我们的事? Did you tell them about us?

- 没有 No.

- 他们看着你是因为你很漂亮得惹眼 They're staring because they think you're hot.

- 哦,是这样 Oh, OK.

现在都晚上9点半了,你哥哥在搞什么? It's 9:30, what is your brother thinking?

想听我的建议?打电话给爸爸告诉他这件事 Want my advice? Call Dad. Tell him to go kick Andrew's ass.

没有你爸爸,我完全有能力解决这件事 I am perfectly capable of handling this without your father.

对不起 I'm sorry.

你手机在哪里? Where's you cell phone?

打电话给Andrew试着问一下他在哪里 Call Andrew. Find out where he is.

妈妈, 他肯定会知道你在背后指使 He'll know you're behind this.

没关系表现得像往常一样随便问问 He won't. Just act normal.

你好, 是我,你怎么样? Hey, it's me. Ah, what's going on?

他知道了 He knows.

Andrew, 我是你妈妈我对你已经失去耐心了 This is your mother. I am rapidly reaching the end of my patience with you.

你在哪里?你在酒吧里 !? Where are you? Are you at a bar?

- 他太过分了 ! He hung up on me.

你要干什么?What are you gonna do?

妈妈, 你怎么知道我在这里? Mom, how did you even know where I was here?

你进到我房间里了? You went in my room?

你觉得这样不好?明天早上我把你的屋子全都清理干净 You think that's bad? Tomorrow morning, I'm cleaning it.

对了, Heath, 我一直没机会告诉你上星期你在教堂的独奏太棒了 Oh, by the way, heath.

谢谢 Thank you.

我们走了 We're out of here.

我想你们不会因为我说的话而离开了吧? I hope it wasn't something I said.

好吧, Andrew, 我们走吧? Well, Andrew, shall we?

你在我朋友面前让我难堪! You just humiliated me in front of my friends.

我哪也不会跟你去 I am not going anywhere with you.

好吧 Fine.

你要干什么? What are you doing?

我留下来看表演 Staying for the show.

我很想知道都演些什么 I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about?

对不起, 服务生, 我要一杯Chardonnay Excuse me, I'll have a glass of your house chardonnay.

我很好奇 Andrew你是否很喜欢这个女人 I'm curious. As you fantasize about this woman.

你有没用想过她是怎么样才到今天这个地步的? Do you ever stop and think how she came to be on this runway?

这可能是某个人的小女儿有人可能对她抱寄予厚望 That's someone's little girl and that someone probably had a lot of dreams for her.

当然厚望里不包括唱歌跳艳舞 Dreams that did not include a thong and a pole.

你这么说对我没用, 知道吗? It's not going to work, OK?

这不是讨价还价 I'm not budging.

天知道她承受了多少痛苦穷困潦倒,毒品, 家庭暴力甚至是虐待! God knows what she's had to deal with in life. Abject poverty, drugs, domestic violence, maybe even molestation.

现在她对待别人就像以前别人对待她一样就象一个目标,一块肉 Now she treat herself the wat men treat her. Like and object, a piece of meat.

够了,孩子,你快走吧她会让大家都失去兴致的 That does it . Kid, get her out of there. She's killing it for the rest of us.

我不在,请留言 We're not here. leave a message.

我是 Huber夫人, Susan, 你在吗? It's Mrs. Huber, Susan, are you there?

我看见你们家的灯是亮的我希望你不是故意不接我电话 I can see you lights are on. I hope you're not screning.That's so tacky.

听着,我有事要跟你说 Listen, I need to talk to you.

我厨房的电热器坏了需要600美元才能买个新的 My water heater just burst and it's gonna cost $ 600 for a new one.

我买不起,需要你的帮助你回来后就给我打电话 And I can't afford that. I just beside myself. Call me as soon as you get on.

Julie, Julie,亲爱的醒醒, 有事要告诉你 Julie, honey, wake up.

不能等到明天早晨吗? Can't this wait until morning?

我想我被别人勒索了I'm thinking I'm being blackmailed.

当我意识到我不能把火扑灭时我就跑了 And when I realized I couldn't put out the fire, I ran.

我不应该把量杯丢在现场我当时为什么要让她进屋呢? I must've dropped the measuring cup.Why do I even let you out og the house?

这件事我脱不了干系 I can't let her get away with his.

现在我唯一能做的就是去警察局告诉他们发生了什么事 The only thing to do is go to the police.

你不可以这么做 You can't do that.

Julie, 我认为他们判我进监狱的 I don't think they're throw me in jail.

这是个事故 It was an accident.

爸爸不会在乎是不是事故他会以这个为借口要回监护权 Dad won't care if it was an accident. He'll jusst use this as an excuse to reopen custody.

妈妈, 我不想和爸爸一起生活 Mom, I don't want to live with Dad.

我要跟你谈一下 I need to talk to you.

好的,没问题 Cool. Sure.

你每周二来这工作? You were working Tueday, right?

是的 Yeah.

记得上次修有线电视的那个人吗? You remember the cable guy showing up?

你通常什么时候下班,下午五点? And you usually work till what time, five?

Yeah.

该死,就是说他在屋里呆了四个小时 Dam it. That means he was in the house for four hours.

等一下,我仔细想了一下我没有看到他 Wait. Now that I think about it, I might not have seen it.

你到底有没有看到他呢? Either you saw him or you didn't , which is it?

我没有看到 I didn't.

John

我妻子有没有让你为她撒谎? did my wife ask you to lie for her?

Solis先生我可不想涉足您的家事 Mr. Solis, uh.. I really don't want to get in the middle of anything.

谢谢 Thank you.

这就是我想要知道的一切 That's all I need to know.

我们再来复习一遍 Let's run though it one more time.

妈妈, 没有那么复杂 Mom, it's not brain surgery.

你在外面放风我到Huber夫人家里去 You stand guard, I crawl through Mrs. Huber's doggy door.

进去以后我去找量杯非常简单Once inside, I find the measuring cup. Simple.

天啊,我真不想让你为我去当个小贼 I hate that I 'm turning you into a little thief.

没错哦我想我们可没什么觉得羞愧的 That's right.Ethically, we have nothing to be ashamed about.

戴上这个我不想你留下把柄 Oh, wear these. I don't want you to leave finger prints.

她走了行动吧 There she goes. Ok, move.

我们来这边玩吧,再来一次抓住Here you go. Coming at ya.

很好,再往后退一点 All right. Back up a little more.

该你扔了 There you go.

老天,你最好进去拿出来 Oh, you better yo get that.

- 你好,Susan, 我想是你 Hey, Susan. I thought that was you.

Julie和我在外面玩飞盘 Julie and I are out tossing a Frisbee around.

结果掉进Huber夫人家了 And it flew off int Mrs. Huber's back yard.

你需要帮忙吗? Oh, you need some help?

不,不用,Julie 去拿了 No, no, no. Julie''s got it.

既然碰巧看到你了我想确认一下我们看电影的时间 OK. I'm glas I ran into you. I wanted to make sure things were OK between us.

那天咱俩看起来有些隔膜 The other day, you seemed distant.

隔膜?我不明白你要说什么 Distant? What do you mean?

你没有生我的气吧? I mean, you're not mad at me for some reason, are you?

不,一点都没有 No, no, not at all.

那就好我们换一部吧 Good. I'm gonna take one more shot.

我有“Billy Wilder”的票,周三晚上 I got tickets for a Billy Wilder retrospective, Wednesday night.

我想和你一起去 I'd love to take you with me.

- 你太好了,我非常愿意去 You are so sweet. I'd love to go.

- 好吧 All right.

Edie, 我以为你上班去了 Eide, I thought you'd be at work.

我觉得不舒服因为那天洗车时阳光太强烈了 I'm not feeling well. I got a sunburn the other day washing my car.

别着急着走和我们一起…… Well, don't just run off. Come and hang out with us.

你可真够讨厌的 Boy, you are one sick ticket.

什么? What?

我那天看到你主动投怀送抱还不够恶心吗?It's not bad enough I have to watch you throw yourself at him every day.

难道还要我在近旁仔细观看? Now you want to make sure I see it up close and personal?

不,不是你想像的那样 No, it's not like that.

我要走了,周三晚上我给你打电话,好吗?I've got to take off. I'll call about Wednesday night, OK?

Edie, 等一下 Edie, wait.

Mike和我周三晚上要去看电影你愿意和我们一起去吗?Mike and I were gonna go see the novies on Wednesday.

你是说想我跟你们一起去? and I thought it would be fun if you joined us.

是呀 Yeah.

这没问题吧, Mike ? Yeah, that's OK. Isn't it, Mike?

这是提前预定的票全卖完了,我只有两张票 Well, it's a limitted engagement. And it's sold out. I've only two tickets.

Edie, 等一下我的票给你吧 Edie, wait. You should take my ticket.

真的?你同意吗, Mike ? Really? Is that OK with you?

嗯……,行吧 Uh, yeah, sure.

你几点钟来接我?What time do you want to pick me?

等一下看你还敢和别人乱搞吗? You think you can have sex with anyone you want, huh?

Carlos忍不住自己的怒火毕竟,他只是来维护自己的尊严或者是幸福 Carlos couldn't help but feel proud of himself. After all, he'd just defended his honor.

你是同性恋? Are you gay? Yes, is tht why you're doing this?

是的 Uh, yeah.

女士们? Ladies?

你好,Paul,怎么了? hey, Paul, what's up?

我要为昨晚的事道歉 I want to apologize for my outthurst yesterday.

我们知道你可能一下子接受不了 Don't worry about it. We unloaded a lot on you.

我知道你们很想知道为什么我对那张纸条反应那么激烈 I suppose you're wondering why I reacted so violently to that note.

你确实有点疯狂 It did... cross out minds.

事实是,Mary Alice有点不正常她精神有点问题 Well, the true is , Marry Allice was not a well person.

问题? Troubled?

一开始倒没什么危害 At first it was harmless.

她会给自己写纸条像"取牛奶" "Zach 约好去看牙医"之类的 She'd leave herself notes, reminder like " pick up the milk" or "Zach has a dentist appointment".

但是时间久了,纸条的内容越来越怪 Bout over time the notes became ugly. Hateful message started showing up.

Mary Alice给我, Zach也给她自己写纸条 Marry Allice was writing them to me, to Zach, to herself.

真的吗? Really?

就是为什么我会疯狂这让我想起Zach 和我所经历的事 That's why I lost it.

Paul, 我真的很难过我们根本不知道会是这样 Paul, I'm so sorry. We had no idea.

无论如何,希望你们能保守秘密 Anyway, I'd appreciate it if you kept this to yourselves.

- 看在Zach的份上 For Zach's sake.

- 当然,当然,再见 Of course. Bye

我认为他在撒谎 I think he's lying.

我也这么觉得 huh, so do I.

孩子们,过来 Boy, would you get in here, please?

- 他把我飞机弄坏了- 没有 He broke my plane. Did not.

我们以后再说这件事现在要给你们吃点药 We will discuss it later. I need you to take medicine.

我们生病了吗 ? Are we sick?

没有,这是一种很特别的药就像是维生素你们每天都必须吃 Not exactly. This is special medicine. It's like a vitamin and you'll take it every day,OK?

好吗?呆在那别动张开嘴 Stay right there. Now open up.

这时候, Lynette 下了个决定以后凡是涉及到孩子的事再也不会选择让他们吃药了 In that moment, Lyette made a decision. When it came to dealing with her children, medication was no longer an option.

当然,她的挫败感不断升级 Of course, given her continuing level of furstration.

Lynette觉得给自己吃点药倒没什么关系 Lynette alse felt a little self-medication couldn't hurt.

这就是你的策略?再也不跟我讲话了? so what's are you strategy?

差不多吧 Sonething like that.

我想我该向你道歉 I suppose I do owe you an apology.

等一下,我不想勉强你 Careful. I wouldn't want you to strain yourself.

关于你爸爸的事我该骗你 I shoudn't have lied about your father.

你和你姐姐已经长大了,能够接受真相我为向你们说谎而道歉 You two are old enough to handle the truth and I'm sorry.

接着说,还有别的事呢?Keep going.

如果你觉得我会因为把你拖出那个酒吧而道歉,那你就错了 If you think I'll apologize for taking you out of a strip club, you're wrong.

我觉得那是我所做过最正确的事情 I consider it one of my finest moments.

Andrew,我知道你为我和你爸爸之间发生的事而责备我 I know you blame me for what's happening with your father.

这不完全是我的错我需要你明白这一点 But It's entirely my fault and I need you to understand that.

我明白我只是不想让他走 I do. I just.. don't want him to leave.

我也不想什么时候才能把门装上? Neither do I. When I have my door back?

3个月后

Royal Oaks今天发生了暴力事件 Royal Oaks was the scene of a hate crime today.

有一个叫Jonathan Lisco的同性恋者因为做一份兼职工作在他家被很粗暴的揍了一顿 Jonathan Lisco, local gay activist and part-time female impersonator, was brutally attacked in his home.

Lisco认为这是因为他要保护他的性伴侣 Lisco speculated the attack was in response to his efforts to secure same-sex partner insurance coverage form his employer Cliffside Cable..

所以他的雇主一家叫Cliffside Cable的公司对他采取了行动

警察画了个罪犯的画像 Police are circulating this sketch of the assailant.

我必须告诉大家,我的立场很坚决我已经和我的公司已经进行了谈判 The circumstances speaks for themselves.

你有问题要问我吗?Is there thing you want to ask mie?

没有 No.

你拿走了,是吗? You took it , didn't you?

晚上好,Huber夫人 Good morning, Mrs. Huber.

这是我的错我本应该把那个东西藏起来的 It's my fault for not hiding the cup.

事实上,我该早点想到如果你敢纵火就肯定敢入室盗窃 If you're capable of arson, you're capacable of breaking and entering.

我不知道你在说什么, Huber夫人I don't know what you're talking about

我想你早就把罪证给毁了I suppose you destroyed it.

再等一下,我还是不明白你在说什么 是的, 我把它毁了 Again, I don't know what you're talking about, but, Yeah, I did.

我本来想替你保守秘密但你不信任我 I was going to keep your secret. It's a shame you couldn't trust me.

你真是个混蛋,你知道吗? You're a piece of work. Do you know that?

噢,Susan, 不要闹得不愉快我们能恢复到以前一样的和睦吗?Oh, susan, let's not be unpleasant. We can go back to the same friendly relationship we've always had.

我很好的照料我的草坪 I will keep my lawn looking nice.

我确保不把音乐声音放得很大And make sure my music isn't played too loud.

即使我错收了你们家的邮包我也马上拿给你因为这是好的邻居该做的 And if I get some of your mail, heck, I'll run it right over,

从今往后,我跟你在街上碰到时我会和你说,早上好,Huber夫人或者,你好, Huber夫人 But from now on, when I run into you on the street, and I say,"good morning, Mrs. Huber" or "How are you,Mrs. Huber?"

但你要知道,在内心深处我很平静而坚决的讨厌你这个人 Just know that inside, I am quietly but decidely hating your guts.

当心,宝贝不要做让自己后悔的事情 Careful, dear, let's not say things we'll live to regret.

晚上好, Huber夫人 Good morning, Mrs. Huber.

他确实说Mary Alice疯了吗?He actually said Mary Alice was crazy?

他没有明确的说但Paul说的话让人觉得她确实精神分裂了 Not in so much words, but everything paul said made it seem like she was schizophrenic.

我想他隐藏了什么,我肯定 I think he's hiding something, but wait

但那个磁带呢?在那上面她说她叫Angela What ahout the type? She did say her name was Angela.

Mary Alice 没有发疯 Mary Alice was not crazy.

我爸爸当检察官时经常说最简单的解释往往是最正确的 My father was a prosecutor and he always said that the simplest explanation was usually right.

还记得纸条上的话吗 Remember what the note said:

我知道你做的事,让我很不舒服,我要告诉别人 I know what you did. It makes me sick.

这不像是写给自己的东西 That's not someting someone writes to themselves.

这是个来自敌人的消息 That's a message sent by an enemy.

你要雇我去做什么? So exactly what is it you hired me to do?

非常简单有人把这个寄给我妻子 Someone sent that note to my wife .

我想知道这个人是谁什么样的人会寄出这样的纸条? And I need to know who what type of person would send such a note?

敌人 ? 当然 Was it a enemy? An acquaintance?

但是是什么样的敌人?一个熟人?一个陌生人? But what kind? An acquaintance? A stranger?

还是一个离着几英尺远的邻居?Or how about a neighbor that lives a few fet away?

绝望主妇第一季第四集中英文台词

相关推荐